Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling to stay alive.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tues wrote: »
    I'm afraid not little owl, you're so so strong. You can get through this, I'll be right here whenever you need me.
    Stay strong lovely :heart:

But but :(
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    But but :(

Butt ;)
    You can do this little owl, I know you can.
    I'm so proud of you
  • Options
    Butt ;)
    You can do this little owl, I know you can.
    I'm so proud of you

You and your butts!

I can't.. I'm not strong enough for all this :(
  • Options
    You and your butts!

I can't.. I'm not strong enough for all this :(

My butts pretty damn fine ;)

You can lovely, you really can. You've done amazing so far.
    I know how you feel and honestly you're so so strong to get through half of the stuff that has happened.
    I know you can do this, I know it
  • Options
    My butts pretty damn fine ;)

You can lovely, you really can. You've done amazing so far.
    I know how you feel and honestly you're so so strong to get through half of the stuff that has happened.
    I know you can do this, I know it

So is mine ;)

I really can't... I'm a broken owl, nothing can be fixed.. Nothing... I don't even know what to do anymore :(
  • Options
    So is mine ;)

I really can't... I'm a broken owl, nothing can be fixed.. Nothing... I don't even know what to do anymore :(

You can, I promise you.
    You're not alone in this owlie
  • Options
    You can, I promise you.
    You're not alone in this owlie

I can't.. I'm a useless person :( This is all pointless.
  • Options
    I can't.. I'm a useless person :( This is all pointless.

It isn't pointless, it really isn't.
    You're most definitely not useless, you have helped me so much over the last few days, don't know what I'd have done without you
  • Options
    It isn't pointless, it really isn't.
    You're most definitely not useless, you have helped me so much over the last few days, don't know what I'd have done without you

You deserve the help my sweetie, your a special weekday and I care about you:) Your a strong person and you would have carried on without me :)
  • Options
    You deserve the help my sweetie, your a special weekday and I care about you:) Your a strong person and you would have carried on without me :)

Love you owlie
    Please keep fighting, talk to hobo tomorrow or email her tonight?
  • Options
    Love you owlie
    Please keep fighting, talk to hobo tomorrow or email her tonight?

Love you too my sweetie. I finish with Hobo on Wednesday... I don't feel ready.. I feel sick just thinking about it :(
  • Options
    Love you too my sweetie. I finish with Hobo on Wednesday... I don't feel ready.. I feel sick just thinking about it :(

Tell her that? Have a chat with her about how you're feeling about them being over?
  • Options
    Tell her that? Have a chat with her about how you're feeling about them being over?

We have spoke about it for the last 2 weeks, but we kept getting sidetracked by the cat... I just I don't feel ready to lose her.. I might not turn up tomarrow... I don't wanna say bye :(
  • Options
    We have spoke about it for the last 2 weeks, but we kept getting sidetracked by the cat... I just I don't feel ready to lose her.. I might not turn up tomarrow... I don't wanna say bye :(

Always getting sidetracked by cats ;)
    I totally get what you mean though lovely, maybe send her an email tonight just saying how you're feeling about it stopping?
  • Options
    Always getting sidetracked by cats ;)
    I totally get what you mean though lovely, maybe send her an email tonight just saying how you're feeling about it stopping?

I did in the long pissy one at like 2AM... I don't want it to stop.. I've gotta do everything on my own there without her to help me with.. I just I don't know.. I'm scared I'm gonna end up back in hospital again :(
  • Options
    I want to die.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I want to die.
    Big cuddles being sent first class to you. You are not alone and people care.

:heart: you know where I am if you need to talk

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Big cuddles being sent first class to you. You are not alone and people care.

:heart: you know where I am if you need to talk

*hug* thank you..
  • Options
    How are you feeling today?

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    How are you feeling today?

Umm.. I'm still alive.. I still want to die..My counselling ends tonight, I don't want to say goodbye, I'm not ready. I'm scared at how I'll cope on my own.. I know I won't cope, I'll not talk to people. I've been thinking about just not answering her emails tonight.. That way I don't have to say bye.
  • Options
    Hugs. Its always difficult when counselling ends it was your support and that one person you could talk to about anything. But you know you can talk to us on here and we care.

I was the same when counselling ended and its difficult but you get through it. I promise you.

Its very worrying to hear you talk like this. I wish I could take all your pain away. :heart: *hug*

• Options
    Hugs. Its always difficult when counselling ends it was your support and that one person you could talk to about anything. But you know you can talk to us on here and we care.

I was the same when counselling ended and its difficult but you get through it. I promise you.

Its very worrying to hear you talk like this. I wish I could take all your pain away. :heart: *hug*

*hug* She was the only person that I could talk to.. And I trusted her a lot, I trust her with my life. I don't feel ready for it to end..Even the thought of it ending makes me sick.. Everything this week has went tits up. I don't want it to end... I won't cope without having her to talk to each Wednesday, I won't cope with not being able to email her when everything is shitty.. I can't do this on my own.
  • Options
    I wish I knew what to say to help, I am sorry

:heart:
  • Options
    I wish I knew what to say to help, I am sorry

:heart:

Don't be sorry my lovely, tis not your fault..
  • Options
    Don't be sorry my lovely, tis not your fault..

I just want to help, and I can't even do that.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Hey suzyowl,

It sounds like things are difficult and worrying about the end of your counselling tonight. Have you said this to your counsellor? They may be able to talk things through with you and offer some guidance on how to approach the end of your counselling.

We've got an expert chat article on TheSite that talks about what to expect from counselling - http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/mental-health-treatments/expert-chat-what-to-expect-from-counselling-9057.html

There's a couple of sections you might find useful, just to know that you're not alone in how you feel,

"Sarah: I've always found the last session of counselling the hardest. Are there any tips to make if feel easier?

Allie: The transition of coming out of counselling can be really difficult. It's really important that you feel able to trust your counsellor and that will have helped you to get something out of it - you shouldn't feel stupid about having a close relationship. Try to remember what helped you to feel supported in your counselling in the weeks ahead."

You've said in your most recent reply that you want to die, that's really worrying - remember, if you're in crisis, you can always speak to The Samaritans (116 123), or email them if you don't want to talk - jo@samaritans.org. It might seem a bit scary, but they are there to listen and talk you through things :)

Please keep posting and let us know how you get on tonight.
  • Options
    Andy wrote: »
    Hey suzyowl,

It sounds like things are difficult and worrying about the end of your counselling tonight. Have you said this to your counsellor? They may be able to talk things through with you and offer some guidance on how to approach the end of your counselling.

We've got an expert chat article on TheSite that talks about what to expect from counselling - http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/mental-health-treatments/expert-chat-what-to-expect-from-counselling-9057.html

There's a couple of sections you might find useful, just to know that you're not alone in how you feel,

"Sarah: I've always found the last session of counselling the hardest. Are there any tips to make if feel easier?

Allie: The transition of coming out of counselling can be really difficult. It's really important that you feel able to trust your counsellor and that will have helped you to get something out of it - you shouldn't feel stupid about having a close relationship. Try to remember what helped you to feel supported in your counselling in the weeks ahead."

You've said in your most recent reply that you want to die, that's really worrying - remember, if you're in crisis, you can always speak to The Samaritans (116 123), or email them if you don't want to talk - jo@samaritans.org. It might seem a bit scary, but they are there to listen and talk you through things :)

Please keep posting and let us know how you get on tonight.

Hey Andy,

I'm really scared about it ending if I'm honest.. I missed a week because she was away on holiday and I ended up in hospital.. I'm just scared what I'll do when I'm left on my own to deal with everything, knowing that after tonight I can't have any contact with her is killing me..

Being dead would be amazing.. I can't do this much longer, I don't know how much longer I can do it for. I'm sorry
  • Options
    What's the point in this? Really. People are never done making me feel like shit. I know I'm a shit horrible disgusting person, I don't see the point in anything. Tempted to be like, fire all the abuse at me. That way they are hurting me (which is what they want) and sonner or later I'll be gone. Everyones happy.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Hey Suzy,

Maybe you could use your time with your counsellor tonight to talk about what you're discussing above?

People making you feel like shit can obviously really affect everybody's mood. Is there any specific ways that you have learned to deal with how you're feeling?

Whether it's the abuse that you are receiving, or the pressures of looking after your family, or your counselling coming to an end - do you have techniques or distractions that can help you feel a bit better and put them to use?

If not, I'm sure the boards could come up with some great tips and advice for you.
  • Options
    Andy wrote: »
    Hey Suzy,

Maybe you could use your time with your counsellor tonight to talk about what you're discussing above?

People making you feel like shit can obviously really affect everybody's mood. Is there any specific ways that you have learned to deal with how you're feeling?

Whether it's the abuse that you are receiving, or the pressures of looking after your family, or your counselling coming to an end - do you have techniques or distractions that can help you feel a bit better and put them to use?

If not, I'm sure the boards could come up with some great tips and advice for you.

Hey Andy,

The time tonight will be spent looking at how the past 6 months have went. I tend to ignore people who make me feel like shit, but it's hard when it's written down, and obvious for everyone to see. Makes me want to get my account deleted.

I've never really been given any distractions.. I'm just being selfish and not wanting the counselling to end.
This discussion has been closed.