Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling to stay alive.

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was trying to support her for goodness sake. Don't act like a moderator because that just frustrates me more.
  • Options
    I'm not trying to be a mod. I'm just trying to be there for a friend who's obviously upset.

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I'm not trying to be a mod. I'm just trying to be there for a friend who's obviously upset.

Yes so be quiet. You telling me what to do isn't going to help anyone.
  • Options
    When did I tell you what to do? All I said was to keep it a supportive place for suzy. And arguing on her thread won't help so let's just leave it :)

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    exactly. now shush. urgh.
  • Options
    I don't understand what you got so angry over?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I don't understand what you got so angry over?

Originally because I was trying to help but of course it wasn't seen like that. Then when you decided to butt in because there was no need. My last post was an hour before you posted yet after all that time you decided to be patronizing.
  • Options
    I didn't mean to be patronizing at all, I'm sorry if you felt I was.
    I 'butted in' because I always post on this thread from time to time to check in on suzy

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I didn't mean to be patronizing at all, I'm sorry if you felt I was.
    I 'butted in' because I always post on this thread from time to time to check in on suzy

So you could have responded to Suzy's most recent post on how she's feeling. Not to me. Leave it.
  • Options
    Good iidea.

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    You know, people always questioned why I always said I never felt welcome here, this has just shown me why. Thanks. Account will be gone soon.

Ans yes, this shall be my last post on this thread. Thank you.
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    You know, people always questioned why I always said I never felt welcome here, this has just shown me why. Thanks. Account will be gone soon.

Ans yes, this shall be my last post on this thread. Thank you.

I. was. trying. to. help! My intention was not to make you feel unsafe.
  • Options
    Suzy you know you are always welcome. I love seeing you around the boards :)

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    It's fine. I know now. Time for the owl to fly.
  • Options
    If you truly believe that then how come you post on here? I'm not digging, I'm genuinely just trying to get you thinking about things. Of course you deserve help and support and I believe you want it *hug*

I'm glad to hear your day is going okay.

Hey Suzy and co.. If you look back to butterfly's post I think she was just trying to gently challenge you to see that posting here was a way of reaching out for support and perhaps a small part of you feels okay to do that here? And maybe that is something that you can build on?

None of us want for you to stop posting and we'll continue to offer our reassurance that you're welcome here :yes:

Getting support here is a fantastic step for you if it's something you generally struggle with so we'd encourage you to continue. As butterfly and Becki have both said, they do want to help if they can.

We're all on your side *hug*
  • Options
    I'm not though, that's the thing. I never have been and never will be. There is no point in anything anymore. It's all pointless. Life is, this is, everything else. No one gives a flying rats arse anymore, why should I?

There's lots of people here and everywhere would be over the moon if I was just to stop posting, stop breathing, everyone's happy. I'm happy.

I'm just in everyone's way, I deserve nothing. Why would I? I'm just a disgusting, horrible, waste of space that deep down no one does care about.

I carry on here, this will happen all over again. What's the point? I knew this would have happened. It's all fucking stupid, no one ever believe me what I said I was not safe here. Is it any wonder I'm not safe.

Ugh, just forget it.

Take care.
  • Options
    Suzy maybe you could try and get some sleep and return to the thread tomorrow and reread your last post, you'll probably realise that it's a little over the top but that's fine as that's how you're feeling right now. remember thesite is just a website so there's no way to be 'unsafe' here.
  • Options
    There is a way to be unsafe here, as I am. Yea maybe in the morning I'll regret what I posted, but I really don't care. It needed said and I'm sick and tired of the way people treat me around here. I don't care. Simple.
  • Options
    Hey Suzy,

I'm going to close this thread for tonight to give you a chance to look after yourself, if you do need some support then of course you can post a new one. That's okay. It might help to have a break from this one anyway? :chin:

Do think about texting Samaritans if you need to tonight, or you can email them to get things off your chest via jo@samaritans.org

You have a lot on your mind at the moment and I know it can feel overwhelming, as firey says, sometimes a sleep is the best option. Focus on all the positives from your first day at nursery today and keep those in your mind as your drift off :yes:

Be gentle with yourself and stay safe *hug*
This discussion has been closed.