Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Community Guidelines

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
edited June 2023 in Help Desk

Community Guidelines

Welcome to The Mix’s Online Community. Whether you’re looking for support or just somewhere to hang out and talk to others, our online community is a safe and welcoming place.

We have a few community guidelines that we ask everyone to follow while using our community spaces on the Discussion Boards, Support Groups and Social Media channels. These guidelines help us keep the community a safe and supportive place. 

If you’re here for the first time, make sure you check out the full community guidelines over on our website. Breaking the guidelines may result in an enforced break from using our services.

These are the four basic principles of our community guidelines, written by our community:

• Togetherness – I know this is a group environment and I’ll be kind and compassionate to other people.
  • Safety – To keep other community members safe, I’ll use crisis services if I’m in crisis. I’ll be mindful not to use triggering language.
  • Confidentiality – What’s shared in chat stays in chat, and I won’t repeat what I hear. I have read and understand The Mix’s confidentiality policy.
  • Diversity – I understand everyone has different views and experiences, and I’ll be accepting of this.

If you have any questions or would like to reach out to the community staff team, you can send a Direct Message to @TheMix or email [email protected].

Enjoy your time at The Mix and welcome to our community :)

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
Post edited by TheMix on
This discussion has been closed.