Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling to stay alive.

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Maybe sleep will help. Do take care. I am on my way to work now.. but I'll check back when I am on my dinner lovely. :heart: much love x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I went to hospital in the end cause I was scared... That's like a massive thing I'm shocked I even went in...The doctor was lovely, the nurse was an arse that kept passing these stupid comments about how this is 'Wasting NHS money' and 'I have better things to be doing like treating real people with real problems'

Long story short, the fainty feeling he things is due to the current chest infection I have, along with not eatting and sleeping, after that the fixed me up, told me not to do it again and sent me home..
  • Options
    I just feel in the way here..
  • Options
    :heart: your not in the way. Don't worry.

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    I just feel it... Like I don't fit in, like an outsider looking through the window while standing out in the rain...I just I don't know....I should shh.. Sorry..
  • Options
    Please.. don't shut me out I really want to help and support you.

• Options
    It's ok... You don't honest, I'd just upset you and stuff.. It's ok..
  • Options
    I'm sorry for being here, I'm sorry for talking, I'm sorry for breathing, I'm sorry for being the selfish person, I'm sorry for everything I've caused.
  • Options
    I don't want to be alive anymore... I can't I'm sorry:(
  • Options
    I'm done. I'm sorry.
  • Options
    No your not done. Please.. keep talking to us

• Options
    I'm sorry...... I'm such a failure.
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    I went to hospital in the end cause I was scared... That's like a massive thing I'm shocked I even went in...The doctor was lovely, the nurse was an arse that kept passing these stupid comments about how this is 'Wasting NHS money' and 'I have better things to be doing like treating real people with real problems'

Long story short, the fainty feeling he things is due to the current chest infection I have, along with not eatting and sleeping, after that the fixed me up, told me not to do it again and sent me home..
    I just feel it... Like I don't fit in, like an outsider looking through the window while standing out in the rain...I just I don't know....I should shh.. Sorry..

Hi Suzy, seems like you've had a tough day or two. Well done for going to the hospital, you did the right thing. I'm glad to hear that the doctor was lovely even if the nurse could have kept her feelings to herself by the sounds of it! There is still so much misunderstanding around self harm, it's always a real shame to hear that people are still getting comments like that.

Depression and low moods can make you question your worth, that people really do care but I can assure you that you are very much part of this community. You give a lot of fantastic support to other people here and that doesn't go unnoticed, we are glad that you found us and would like to help in anyway we can.

Maybe you could write a list of all the positive evidence to look at when you're feeling like you don't fit in. If you went back and read this thread from the start, you'd see so many caring replies from different people :yes:
    I'm done. I'm sorry.

This is really worrying to hear late at night as it's not clear what's going on - i'm sorry that you felt like giving up on things. What could you do next time you're feeling low at that time? Do you have any good distraction techniques or ways of calming your thoughts so that you can sleep?
  • Options
    The doctor was so nice about it, like he never forced me to talk about it, but told me that if I wanted to then I could talk to him. The nurse made me feel horrible... I just I don't know anymore.. I just don't know.. I just don't feel like I belong here.. As I said to James last night 'I just feel like I'm standing outside in the rain looking through a window, and everyone inside if friends and they get on well and feel safe' I guess it's the best way to describe how I'm feeling.

I just I wish I never woke up this morning...I wish last night worked.. I don't deserve to be here anymore.

I went to college today to re inrole for my second year... It was scary.. College are sending me to Learning Support to try and find a way for me to like cope with everything that's happened... I don't know how to feel about it... I never went last year, and I'm scared about going. I'm sorry.
  • Options
    I just want to be dead..
  • Options
    Are you okay :heart:

• Options
    I'm alone and scared.. I'm not at home... It's raining a lot.. I just I don't know what to do.
  • Options
    Where are you? And how far are you from home?

• Options
    I'm bout 13 miles away...I'll be ok
  • Options
    I'm safe and everything... I just want to visit my nana..
  • Options
    I got home ok... I wanted to stay there all night.. People found me and made me go home.. Silly people.
  • Options
    I am glad you got home okay lovely :heart:
  • Options
    I'm not... Noone even noticed I was gone.. Hope your ok lovely, you know where I am :heart:
  • Options
    :heart: *hug*

I will be fine, just struggling, posted on my feeling anxious thread. Thank you
  • Options
    You don't have to be fine around me, you know where I am ok? Any time, it's there, you don't have to go through this on your own, you deserve help and support my sweetie *hug*'s for you :heart:
  • Options
    Thank you :heart:
  • Options
    It's ok :)

Why do my hips and knees find it fun to be twats tonight? Really, now is not the time to be hurting:( Stupid things.

I'm thinking of vanishing from here again... I'm unsure..
  • Options
    *hug* :heart:
  • Options
    Someone's moved the pillows on my bed and I'm say crying... Fuck sake, and to top it all off, I just knocked a can of cola over my laptop. Amd the award for twat of the year goes to SuzyOwl.
  • Options
    big cuddles lovely. :heart:

'wipes your tears away' *hug* You are not a twat at all beautiful
This discussion has been closed.