Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling to stay alive.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Giant owl cuddles, I hate people moving my stuff!:( I somehow don't think sleep is going to happen now... I'm tempted to just lay on the floor..
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I hope you manage to get some sleep or at least some rest :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Currently flopped out on the floor... Its all I deserve.
  • Options
    How are you feeling?:heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    I wish I was dead. I wish I never woke up this morning, but as normal, I'll paint the smile on my face, I'm fine :)
  • Options
    I just want to stop breathing.. Work noticed there was something wrong last night but I acted like everything was fine, I'm breaking, trying to care for the family is making me feel so shit, and I feel horrible for saying it, I'm not coping with it at all.. I feel like such a failure. I miss my nana so much today, even thinking about her makes me cry.. I feel so shit:(
  • Options
    *hug*

I don't want you to stop breathing, I love you lots and you deserve to be alive. I know life is tough at the minute but it wont always be this way I promise you.

How would you feel about opening up to somebody at work? They may be understanding and help you :heart:

You don't need to feel horrible, we feel things that doesn't make us horrible, things happen and we find those things hard to deal with, it is no reflection on you as a person. *hug*

You are NOT a failure either. I will tell you that every day if I have to til you believe me.

I am sorry to hear how much you are missing your Nana.. You will get through this though you are strong. I promise you!! x
  • Options
    *hug*

Owlie loves you lots and lots too. The only person that I could really open up to would be Paul... He's the only one that I would really trust not to judge me. There was comments made last night about my arms which made me feel even shitter than what I was already feeling. I also burnt my hand with boiling water which is now out in blisters -_- Such a stupid twat.

I feel horrible at the fact I'm struggling to cope with it all..I should be able to, I should be used to it by now I've been doing it for 14 years.

I should be used to my nana not being here... It's been over a year, I keep expecting her to phone, or land at the house. I hate feeling like this.. I keep trying to push it to the back of my head and not think about it. She would be so proud of us all.. My brother for getting the job in the Police, the twins for doing well in school. It kills me knowing that she will never know about any of this. It hurts so bad, I miss everything about her... :(
  • Options
    I am glad you have somebody who you could talk too. I will never judge you if you do want to chat too me. :heart:

You are not a stupid twat at all.

Just because you are struggling it doesn't mean you have to feel horrible for that. People can deal with something for years and years and still struggle with it.

Just cos it's been over a year it doesn't make it any easier *hug*

I have found this website that may be offer you some support or at least help you through this time.

:heart:
  • Options
    Thank you lots my lovely, I'd just feel in your way. It's ok. Just today, I just like want to hide away from everyone, I just want to be left alone. No one will give me that, I have a feeling I'm going to go to work tonight I'm going to be asked if I'm ok and I'm just gonna cry... I start my new job in a nursery tomarrow and I feel sick just thinking about it, I don't know what to do, what to expect. I'm scared I'm going to drop a child or do something to hurt them... So scared :(

I just feel like I should be used to her not being around by now.. Blugh sorry :(
  • Options
    You are not in my way at all. I am here for you ALWAYS! :heart:

You will be fine at the nursery, you are a kind, lovely and caring individual. The nursery are very lucky to have you there. :heart:

Do you know what age you are going be working with?

If you need any tips or advice then I am here. *hug*
  • Options
    Thank you lots :heart:

I know it's with babies or toddlers.. Not to sure yet, I'm really scared.. Incase I like hurt them or something.. The staff there are okish.

Thank you lots *hug*
  • Options
    You wont hurt them. I was exactly the same when I first started out in childcare.. I was 19 when I first started in childcare, I am 25 now. So 6 years I have been in childcare, it gets easier and you will feel confident once you get used to the setting and the children. *hug*
  • Options
    My answer never posted.. How rude.

I'm there till 30th January, I'm so nervous... I know I most likely won't hurt a child, but I'm super scared incase the like grab my arm or something.. I still have stitches in, and my uniform is short selves.. Which is just adding to everything.. I'm scared I won't be able to cope with the demands of the little humans, or that my knees arnt going to work :(

I happened to be going through my laptop there and I came across the thing I wrote for my nana's funeral... Currently sat crying my eyes out :(
  • Options
    The thought of tomarrow is making me feel sick... I'm so scared that people are going to pass judgement, or that I'm going to hurt a baby (which I'd never do but my head thinks I'm going to hurt them) I'm currently trying to iron my uniform and polish my shoes.. I feel so sick with nerves.. What happens if it all goes wrong? What happens if they don't like me? Blugh :(
  • Options
    100% scared right now :(
  • Options
    Good luck today Suzy, let us know how you get on :yes:

When you're feeling low late at night, would you consider calling or texting the Samaritans? Or Papyrus?

*hug*
  • Options
    Half way through now.. Kids are adorable, spent an hour and a half trying to get a child to sleep, and I've been pee'ed on... Its going ok I guess. I don't really do talking on the phone or nothing, I don't really deserve anyone to talk to. I deserve to go through all this on my own. *hug*
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    I don't really deserve anyone to talk to. I deserve to go through all this on my own.

If you truly believe that then how come you post on here? I'm not digging, I'm genuinely just trying to get you thinking about things. Of course you deserve help and support and I believe you want it *hug*

I'm glad to hear your day is going okay.
  • Options
    Half way through now.. Kids are adorable, spent an hour and a half trying to get a child to sleep, and I've been pee'ed on... Its going ok I guess. I don't really do talking on the phone or nothing, I don't really deserve anyone to talk to. I deserve to go through all this on my own. *hug*

Services like us and Samaritans exist so that people don't have to cope on their own. It's what we're here for! So you don't ever need to feel a burden. Being able to reach out is a strength, not a weakness and you do deserve support as butterfly says *hug*

Great to hear your day is going okay so far, good on you :yes:
  • Options
    If you truly believe that then how come you post on here? I'm not digging, I'm genuinely just trying to get you thinking about things. Of course you deserve help and support and I believe you want it *hug*

I'm glad to hear your day is going okay.

I'll stop posting then. Sorted.
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Services like us and Samaritans exist so that people don't have to cope on their own. It's what we're here for! So you don't ever need to feel a burden. Being able to reach out is a strength, not a weakness and you do deserve support as butterfly says *hug*

Great to hear your day is going okay so far, good on you :yes:

I don't really deserve it.. I'm just in the way and worry people.

Today was amazing, I love the little humans so much, I got so many hugs! The only down side was to a child pee'ed on me D: *hug*

On the shitter side of everything... My uncle stole someones wallet, and it turns out he's now wanted by the police... I'm fucking sick of this! :(
  • Options
    I'll stop posting then. Sorted.

Urgh Suzy that's not what I meant. Quote "I'm. not. digging."
    Also quote "Of. course. you. deserve. help. and. support."
    But okay, whatever.
  • Options
    I really want to help you get through these feelings owlie and I certainly don't want you to stop posting ;) I love seeing you around on the boards

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I really don't care anymore.

As you pointed out, I said I don't deserve help you pointed out that I'm still posting. Therefore as I don't deserve it I won't post. Sorted. Can't have it both ways.
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I really want to help you get through these feelings owlie and I certainly don't want you to stop posting ;) I love seeing you around on the boards

Sent by Sony Xperia

Giant owlie cuddles, It's ok lovely :) Thank you lots though :)
  • Options
    I really don't care anymore.

As you pointed out, I said I don't deserve help you pointed out that I'm still posting. Therefore as I don't deserve it I won't post. Sorted. Can't have it both ways.

I, and others, are saying you do though. I didn't say that to make you shut up, I said it to try and get you properly thinking but I shouldn't have fucking bothered.
  • Options
    *goes back into hiding* never should have said anything... Never should have spoke.
  • Options
    *goes back into hiding* never should have said anything... Never should have spoke.

Okay... *see* you when you post later then :)
  • Options
    Come on, let's keep this a supportive place for Suzy :) You know your always welcome here owlie and you can always ask for support

Sent by Sony Xperia
This discussion has been closed.