Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sex positions and places

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    WELL FUCK OFF THEN!! :D

who are you??GOD?
  • Options
    zooloo wrote: »
    who are you??GOD?

Sometimes.

But seriously, why are you hanging around posting nothing but rubbish and doing your best to offend people if the forum is so rubbish?

According to your profile, you're 30. Try acting it.
  • Options
    who are you??GOD?

Nah, but they've got a good point. You're a bit of a plum. You canny shout the odds here mate without justifying it. Much like how you'd act in life. People appreciate a bit of reasoning for the way you think, vice versa.

Anyways, zooloo - your signature says 'life is too short to be borin', if the forum is so naff why waste your days here. Oh, and plus a fuck buddy is something you should try at least once before you make an opinion. Much like anything else in life.

If you haven't tried it, you certainly canny knock it. If you have tried it, then back up your claim of distaste for why it's such a bad thing. It's not much to ask, really.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »

Anyways, zooloo - your signature says 'life is too short to be borin', if the forum is so naff why waste your days here. Oh, and plus a fuck buddy is something you should try at least once before you make an opinion. Much like anything else in life.

If you haven't tried it, you certainly canny knock it. If you have tried it, then back up your claim of distaste for why it's such a bad thing. It's not much to ask, really.

DONT NEED A FUCK BUDDY ...IM EITHER SINGLE OR ATTACHED ...:yeees:
  • Options
    well probably because this forum is ..erm,,well,,,,,CRAPPPPP!!!!:sour:
    Then why are you here?

For me the best position is like...upside down missionary. Both on our backs. Lordabove that was fun. It gets painful for me though because of my downthereproblem that I have, so we've only done it once. Best place? The only places I've done it except for on a bed/sofa/the floor was outside in fields, and both times were crap (ex wanting to get his end away). When I've tried it in more places I'll let you know :p.

Worst position for me is...er...I don't know. I'm gonna go with missionary, but sometimes that can be mindblowing as well depending on various factors. Worst PLACE was the fields, I got grass on my bum :(.
  • Options

You totally missed the point.

I smell trill!
  • Options

Zooloo ... are you by any chance the AlterEgo of Mowbray/ Jomery? ..... Just a thought
  • Options
    So what about when you're single and you're gagging for it? Why should people who want sex without commitment be denied it, if there's someone else who wants it as well? Fair enough if one of them sees it as more than it is, but if both parties have agreed to consensual, no-strings sex, what's the problem?

I fail to see your logic.
  • Options
    You totally missed the point.

I smell trill!

Like to point out I don't actually smell budgie seed, I smell a troll.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    According to your profile, you're 30. Try acting it.

Age or IQ?
  • Options

Moronic post of the, oh I don't know, let's put a time frame on this, century goes to...

So if you're single, does that proclude you from all sexual activity until you dispatch the notary to house of the father of the lady whom you are courting and slip the chaperone a ha'penny piece to look the other way for a couple of minutes in the back of the carriage?

Seriously, don't be so judgemental about how people choose to live their lives if it differs from your view. Get off your high horse (learn how to spell) and don't be such a sanctimonious arse to people who choose to live their lives in a way that differs to you.
  • Options
    Moronic post of the, oh I don't know, let's put a time frame on this, century goes to...

So if you're single, does that proclude you from all sexual activity until you dispatch the notary to house of the father of the lady whom you are courting and slip the chaperone a ha'penny piece to look the other way for a couple of minutes in the back of the carriage?

Seriously, don't be so judgemental about how people choose to live their lives if it differs from your view. Get off your high horse (learn how to spell) and don't be such a sanctimonious arse to people who choose to live their lives in a way that differs to you.
    :heart:

Marry me?
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    :heart:

Marry me?

Something tells me Richy wouldn't like that very much (unless it's for visa reasons - you're not an illegal alien are you Franki?)

However, buy me this and I may reconsider...
  • Options
    Something tells me Richy wouldn't like that very much (unless it's for visa reasons - you're not an illegal alien are you Franki?)

However, buy me this and I may reconsider...
    Haha. I'm sure I could talk him round :D.

I would buy you that but a) no tengo dinero, and b) I don't like it (sorry).
  • Options

Nice.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Haha. I'm sure I could talk him round :D.

I would buy you that but a) no tengo dinero, and b) I don't like it (sorry).

Don't like it? Apart from the fact that it's GORGEOUS, there are only 15 in existence. Which makes it awesome.
  • Options
    Don't like it? Apart from the fact that it's GORGEOUS, there are only 15 in existence. Which makes it awesome.
    That doesn't take away from the fact that the neck looks funny with a guitar that colour. If it was black, maybe I would change my mind.

The Slash one that Rich was going on to you about was nicer...
  • Options

:lol:

You do make me laugh :D

Anyway, back to the subject, in terms of position, the absolute best for me is doggy style... it just seems to hit all the right places :blush: And worst probably missionary.. it's boring.
  • Options

TESTIFY!
  • Options
    i think i have 2 best, one is doggy and the other is with me on my side and him on his back can be awkward but wen it works its amazing specially as it gives him great access with his fingers aswell......

duno about worst im trying to remember when i last had bad sex.....i spose me on top is my least favourite cos my tits are kind of big and i get a bit shy about them wobbling around :blush:
  • Options

:lol::lol:
  • Options

lmao!!! that made me laugh...a lot.