Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sex positions and places

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
best:
me on top
kitchen

worst:
him on top
literally in bush .. classy .. these things happen !

any one else ?

Comments

• Options
    Oooo....

Best:

Me on top but kind of in missionary position (don't know the technical 'names' for these, by the way!! :lol: )

Standing up with him from behind (obviously! :lol: )

Doggy

Worst:

Erm....probably just standard him on top missionary....not tres exciting really...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    Oooo....

Standing up with him from behind (obviously! :lol:

Worst:

Erm....probably just standard him on top missionary....not tres exciting really...:rolleyes:

Ooh i forgot about the behind one hehe .. yeah missionary is boooorrring and whilst i should be thinking passion i get bored and start thinking about passion fruit or something stupid
  • Options
    Best

When i can feel it

Worst

When i can't
  • Options
    Ooh i forgot about the behind one hehe .. yeah missionary is boooorrring and whilst i should be thinking passion i get bored and start thinking about passion fruit or something stupid

:lol::lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    Oooo...best PLACE ever (I know it's not a position, but you had 'in a bush' soo....:p ):

Up against a church wall...from behind....in the freezing cold in the Highlands of Scotland.....that was brilll!!! :thumb:
  • Options
    Best:

In a Bedroom/Living room, any position will do me!

Worst:

Out doors when its winter! again any position! (no one likes shrinkage :()
  • Options
    Ooo...all credit to my best then...I hadn't thought about the shrinkage factor!!! :D

He did very well indeeeed in that case then....:thumb:
  • Options
    oohh once had a fab time ,on my kitchen floor ,witha can of squirty cream..made one hell of a mess though ..:lol::blush:
  • Options
    Mmmm...kitchens...:)
  • Options
    Ooh, its like sex cluedo.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Worst

When i can't

Dick like a thimble? Or snatch like a bucket? ;):p
  • Options
    Dick like a thimble? Or snatch like a bucket? ;):p

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Best is when she's on top. She seems to enjoy being in control and if she's enjoying it then it's likely to be a regular occurence :D

Best place was on top of the Law Hill in Dundee in the back of a Punto.

Worst position is doggy style, I find it vile personally.

And the worst place would be in a flat I can here yelps of laughter from the next room cause the walls are too thin. Least I hope they were yelps of laughter and not people wanking off on the back of me getting my hole.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Best

When i can feel it

Worst

When i can't

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Girl on top all day really for me , has to be.
    Although doggy is good, and missionary and........

Ah fuck it there all good!
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Best place was on top of the Law Hill in Dundee in the back of a Punto.

:yum: That sounds good!! :thumb:
  • Options

Nah i hate car sex, its a pain inthe arse!
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Nah i hate car sex, its a pain inthe arse!

But...ON the bonnet?? No uncomfortable leg cramps, no gearsticks in awkward places?!? :lol:
  • Options
    But...ON the bonnet?? No uncomfortable leg cramps, no gearsticks in awkward places?!? :lol:

I like your style ..... agreed.
  • Options

See you in 15 then? Haha.

Car sex is fine, most girls with cars use their vibrators while they're driving anyway. Girls are quite funny about their cars too though, it's funny getting bawled at to "watch the upholstery!" while half her face is covered in man juice :thumb:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    See you in 15 then? Haha.

Car sex is fine, most girls with cars use their vibrators while they're driving anyway. Girls are quite funny about their cars too though, it's funny getting bawled at to "watch the upholstery!" while half her face is covered in man juice :thumb:

Ha ha!!! :thumb:
  • Options
    The best sex I ever had came from nowhere- not in a position we didn't normally use and in his bed. I had crazy multiple-orgasms literally until I had to tell him to stop because I couldn't take it anymore. Towards the last orgasms, every time I was about to come I'd be screaming at him to stop, but it felt sooooo good at the same time.

The worst (consensual) sex I ever had was with the gentlest ever guy, bless his little heart. I really liked him, but good lord. Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

The position I like best is being on my knees, face shoved down in the bed while he switches holes. It feels amazing. And he is good at timing- he winds me up until I nearly come, then switches, then winds me up until I nearly come, then switches and so on. It's crazy good.

I don't like being on top facing him. I don't know why, might be self-consciousness or some such. And 69- I really hate that, again no idea why, I just really, really do. I can't give my job my full attention...
  • Options
    Shite.

I'm horny as hell after reading this and I'm a good hundred and odd miles from my nearest fuck buddy.

Grrrr...
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Shite.

I'm horny as hell after reading this and I'm a good hundred and odd miles from my nearest fuck buddy.

Grrrr...

:lol: Tell me about it!! :lol:
  • Options
    Shite.

Grrrr...

OMG ..wot a saddo...whoeva as fuck buddys are sad..u either have a partner or ya dont...:shocking:
  • Options
    zooloo wrote: »
    OMG ..wot a saddo...whoeva as fuck buddys are sad..u either have a partner or ya dont...:shocking:

What.

The.

Fuck?

I think you're talking out of your arse, my friend - and incapable of typing in English.

I don't want a relationship. Neither do the girls I am sleeping with. What's wrong with having sex when you both want it, effectively with no strings attached? Fuck buddies are a very common thing, you'll find.

I'd like you to clarify how exactly this is sad. Go on... in English, not numpty.

You know you're in for a flaming now...?
  • Options
    What.

The.

Fuck?

I think you're talking out of your arse, my friend - and incapable of typing in English.

I don't want a relationship. Neither do the girls I am sleeping with. What's wrong with having sex when you both want it, effectively with no strings attached? Fuck buddies are a very common thing, you'll find.

I'd like you to clarify how exactly this is sad. Go on... in English, not numpty.
    You know you're in for a flaming now...?

IMO.It is sad..sleeping with anyone ,and everyone ,weather its consentual or not ,just cos u feel like a shag .....and by the way ..I TALK ENGLISH THANX ,,,,
  • Options
    IMO.It is sad..sleeping with anyone ,and everyone ,weather its consentual or not ,just cos u feel like a shag .....and by the way ..I TALK ENGLISH THANX ,,,,

Well try TYPING in English then. Not street talk. Not text talk. Not Blinglish.

Fuck buddies is not sleeping with anyone and everyone, thanks - it's two people who are often mates, who just want to get it on. I think you'll find that all parties involved are actually quite happy, thanks!

You still haven't actually explained why it's sad, or rather, why YOU think it's sad. But then again, many of your comments on the board so far have been a little... well... crap.
  • Options
    Well try TYPING in English then. Not street talk. Not text talk. Not Blinglish.

Fuck buddies is not sleeping with anyone and everyone, thanks - it's two people who are often mates, who just want to get it on. I think you'll find that all parties involved are actually quite happy, thanks!

You still haven't actually explained why it's sad, or rather, why YOU think it's sad. But then again, many of your comments on the board so far have been a little... well... crap.

well probably because this forum is ..erm,,well,,,,,CRAPPPPP!!!!:sour:
  • Options
    well probably because this forum is ..erm,,well,,,,,CRAPPPPP!!!!:sour:

WELL FUCK OFF THEN!! :D