Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Floxy said:
    Time to fade away
    Noooo Mandy 💖💖
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    I am in work tomorrow for 8 so I have to be up at 6am been away all week the one lie in I get before I'm back in college my area has power surges!!  House alarm goes off and I freak out due to my autism. How am I meant to cope while my parents are out when they pick my Annie? They'll come home to find me under my desk and the house alarm going off! Probably. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    My friend decided to misbehave and make me miss her party that I have been excited about all week
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    By boss - I will pick you up at 6:20am 
    Me - okay. 

Set 3 alarms and my phone updates so I don't get up till 6. 
    Boss pull up in the car at 6:10. Had 0 breakfast and no caffeine and I am camera assisting today for a guy who is damaged his back. Could today get any more worse!!
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    how is it possible to go from feeling okay to full blown suicidal in 0.5 seconds? :'(
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Farewell everyone, Thoughtsy has to leave The Mix 🤗 ♥️

Thank you so so much for the support, I am so grateful. I will be back one day :) 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Thoughtsy said:

Thank you so so much for the support, I am so grateful. I will be back one day :) 
    We will be so sad to see you go I hope it's not for bad reasons but remember if it is there is always tomorrow and it will get better <3 

We will always be here :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Thoughtsy said:

We’ll all be here for you when come back. Take care <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options

Well I was in Premier shop and like they had dog toys, so like me wanting to know where if it squeaks or not I touch it like for one second quietly. And then the staff member, who was already staring at me, said sooo angery and so rude “can you not do that!!” i was like — “what, are you serious, I did it like for a second, think I’ll just go to Spar actually, shit customer service in here”
    So I go to Spar and spar doesn’t have the juice I want so go back to premier lol, gave her the most dirtiest look and when I was being served he was like “hi are you okay...” and Then i went on a massive rant to this guy and was like no not really okay, one of your staf members was just really rude. It’s not even just the fact she told me to not do it, it’s even the way she said it aswell.”  And he said he will speak to her as I’m not the only one who’s complained about her. He seems really nice though and apologised on her behalf. But it’s like Like um hun if you don’t like your job, don’t take it out of everyone else and make others feel like shit and get angry too. 

And it’s like if I want to get my dog a toy I wanna know if it squeaks for a start, and if it does I’m still gunna wanna know how it sounds as gunna be hearing that shit all the time. I was with my sister & my sister was just as angry about it as I was. But my sister didn’t wanna be there when I was complaining loll. I go to this shop all the time since I’ve been born and some of the staff are still rude to me. 

This is such a massive rant for what seems so small.
    But Little things like this reallyknock me off my day and really piss me off & don’t normally get that rude staff members

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    That sucks Shaunie I'm always squishing the toys to see if they squeak,  our old dog hated ones that made noise it scared her I've never been complained at so she was defo out of line 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    What a day. Could not do my english homework, hit my head really hard off a unit and oh my god I just spilt my freaking coffee all down myself!!! I’m done!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Ouch @independent_ I hope that you feel ok soon
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    Ouch @independent_ I hope that you feel ok soon
    I’ll live lol!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Told my manager last week I needed next Tuesday off as I have 3 appointments that day, and she's put me on to work. urgh! been waiting months for one of the appointments and there's no way I can make it to both, I don't know what to do.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Told my manager last week I needed next Tuesday off as I have 3 appointments that day, and she's put me on to work. urgh! been waiting months for one of the appointments and there's no way I can make it to both, I don't know what to do.
    Call in sick?
  • Options
    I've reached an all Time low and I can't see how to get out of it. 

I've never been suicidal before but I think I might be in a way right now?  It's scaring the life out of me 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Laine said:

I've never been suicidal before but I think I might be in a way right now?  It's scaring the life out of me 
    Aw no. What happened. Yesterday you seemed okay with how your college induction went?Hold on cause you have came so far.
    Try your best to  not to feed into these thoughts, life can be really shit & i think nearly everyone thinks about dying at some point.   But death isnt the answer and youre doing really well, <3 weare here for you
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Laine said:

Aw no. What happened. Yesterday you seemed okay with how your college induction went?Hold on cause you have came so far.
    Try your best to  not to feed into these thoughts, life can be really shit & i think nearly everyone thinks about dying at some point.   But death isnt the answer and youre doing really well, <3
    Thanks Shaunie it did go okay the people on my course seem super nice and on Thursday when I go in I'm going to talk to the deputy about student counselling. 

But last night my dad decided to have a fall and so I spent a lot of hours waiting for ambulance and this morning I rang up my counselling to say I couldn't get to where the appointment is so they offered me another one in January and I decided to cancel because it's not worth it for just 4 sessions of CBT,  I can't get professional help around here so it really got me down this morning x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Aw im sorry to hear @Laine , hope youll be able to access student couselling
  • Options
    So suicidal. My sister wants me to sleep round hers. I dont wanna do anything elae today, not speak or anything. Just be dead. The thought is just making me want to be dead. Please. Just fml. 😭😭😭

somethingive me a sign this life is not as fucked up as i think it is or i suddenly feel better soon. Otherwise i have to give up. Cant do this anymore. So sad😭😭im safe but  just feel so weak for this life 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Call in sick?
    It's okay just spoke to her and she forgot, she's sorting it :) 
  • Options
    edited September 2018
  • Options
    Good old chest pain and lack of breath coming and going but everytime more scary than the last which just makes me more anxious and makes it worse :/

Really need to go to the doctors Wednesday and ask if they can give me any tablets to take the edge off the physical symptoms :(

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    Been making some of the most important decisions of my lifetime today, and yet all the time there's the nagging doubt that I might not be alive by the time all this work comes to fruition. Memories come back, insomnia comes back, and all in all everything makes me feel happy to be doing something efficient but depressed because of the stress and tiredness and doubts. Not a nice place to be.
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • Options
  • Options
    This is actually really petty but yes I'm ranting about contraception lol. 

I really don't want this implant out it's really effective but it's affecting my cycle and I'm becoming anemic.
    I don't want anything else they're not a
    That effective :(

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    Laine said:
    This is actually really petty but yes I'm ranting about contraception lol. 

I really don't want this implant out it's really effective but it's affecting my cycle and I'm becoming anemic.
    I don't want anything else they're not a
    That effective :(
    It's horrible when you have to stop something you like because of health issues. I had the same with eating certain foods because they'd leave me in excruciating pain for 8+ hours in the next couple days. I hated that a lot, and for a while I still continued it because I preferred to have the pains rather than cut it out, but it turned out to be one of the worst decisions I made. Slightest twinge of a stomach ache or back ache now and I'm terrified of it getting worse.
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Just tried to dye my Vans back to black because yeah to see if can go back to bit blacker as been bit washed out. Did it with the Dylon black thing, not even for shoes. But anyway i do not read instrustions properly, nor do i think properly and did not put gloves on. My hands are basically stained black atm. Ive just spent 1 hour tryng to get the black stain off me using alcohol, salt and exfoliating gloves. But my hands are still black. They are a bit better but still clearly black. I have work tomorrow so fuck knows what i do.😭 Dunno will have a bath and see if it helps. 

Literally cant do anything right
    im so stupid
    kill me
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie said:
    Just tried to dye my Vans back to black because yeah to see if can go back to bit blacker as been bit washed out. Did it with the Dylon black thing, not even for shoes. But anyway i do not read instrustions properly, nor do i think properly and did not put gloves on. My hands are basically stained black atm. Ive just spent 1 hour tryng to get the black stain off me using alcohol, salt and exfoliating gloves. But my hands are still black. They are a bit better but still clearly black. I have work tomorrow so fuck knows what i do.😭 Dunno will have a bath and see if it helps. 

Literally cant do anything right
    im so stupid
    kill me
    mmmm maybe try naill varnish remover ?// thats the only other thing i can think oof
    @sha@Shaunie
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.