Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2018
    Cant take pills withOut gagging. Hel
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Can you cut them up?  I put them in a sandwich bag and whack them with a rolling pin.

I get Globus with my anxiety which make swallowing some pills difficult at random times 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Think about the world and life. And just keep wishing I would die
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Thank you. But think maybe cause anxiety so think no matter what form gunna make me feel sick
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    @Floxy I'm sure it will all go fine, keep us updated if you can! 

I'm so sorry to hear you might be leaving us, you'll be missed!  <3 
    Hey @BubblesGoesBoo I'm not leaving the board except taking holiday. I will be more active once I've had my heart operation in Mallorca, scheduled in two week's time. Then hopefully once my heart valve has been repaired, I'll have more energy to spam the boards. :p

Presently we're at La Môle airport (Saint-Tropez) awaiting a flight home because Ines wants her share of investment refunded from our private hotel, and I am aggrieved she's demanding refund today. I said she'll have to wait til we arrive home, so part of my rant is being very pissed off she's wanting out after all we agreed to run our business together. There is no chance now of us ever getting back together. I'm through with her.

I miss you, too. <3

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Well everything that could hurt a person has been removed from whole house. Including through my room.
    I’ll Just cry myself to sleep instead 😭😭😭😭😭😭stuck
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Shaunie said:
    Well everything that could hurt a person has been removed from whole house. Including through my room.
    I’ll Just cry myself to sleep instead 😭😭😭😭😭😭stuck
    you can get through this hun, they're only looking out for you. if it was someone you loved wouldn't you do the same? <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Had the worst few appointments today, I know I say this after every appointment but honestly todays was hands down the worst.

Enjoy me while you can! I might not be around for much longer.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Had the worst few appointments today, I know I say this after every appointment but honestly todays was hands down the worst.

Enjoy me while you can! I might not be around for much longer.
    But you got through it! You did well to have (whereas I'd have said stuff you lot and walked out!) ;)

And you're a lovely friend, so I'm looking forward to having you around. =)
  • Options
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Why as I was in all the rooms except men only for most of the time?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Fuck it. Chat closed on time. :'(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
  • Options
    But yesterday it was open until 10:28pm
  • Options
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    edited August 2018
    Meggles said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Fuck it. Chat closed on time. :'(
    because it has to and the mods have other stuff to do?
    Also to add if it wasn't for the mods who volunteer their own time there would be no chat. Worth remembering
     Just saying ;) 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    Kasa2103 said:
    But yesterday it was open until 10:28pm
    Hey @Kasa2103

We has some technical issues with chat the other night where the rooms wouldn't close properly at 9.30pm. It's all been fixed now :) 

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    I`m glad that it`s fixed
  • Options
    Our internet has only just been restored. A dimwitted workman severed the cables, but guess what else was discovered? Whoever first laid the cables, they never jacketed them in pipes. Instead, they poured concrete straight into the trench! :o
  • Options
    In pain tonight; I can't sleep til the painkillers start working.

And I see the gap gremins have returned to the forums.
  • Options
    A neat little red, clip-on telescopic capacitor pen arrived in the post just now. On opening it, first thing I noticed was - the little black rubbery capacitor part was missing. :#

The item had gone through Quality Control, and been passed. What a waste of time and money! I'm so disappointed! Costing just €2.99 it's not worth the postage sending it back for a refund. Next time, buy stationery from a shop. Don't risk buying it online.
  • Options
    Oh, and I swear multipack Wotsits are getting smaller! Each bag used to be marked 25g. Now, they are marked 16.5g   :#

By the end of the year, all we'll get is just

:joy:
  • Options
  • Options
    I didn't realize how much it had effected me...I just don't know what to do anymore, where do I go from here?
  • Options
    I have to deal with so many emotional scars I'll probably carry for the rest of my fucking life because of them. I'll never forgive them, I'll always have trust issues because of them, like I AM MAD.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    No sleep cause back and stomach hurt too much 😭😭😭 and my legs won’t stop twitching, not something can physically see but can feel it in like all over my legs and doing my head in now and really frustating and uncomfortable but doesn’t hurt just annoying & weird. I’m pretty sure this isn’t a normal thing to get on your period, nearly everytime. Getting so much worse  Pretty sure have something wrong with me
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Okay this pain is utter shite I'm so uncomfortable and feel so sick yet the doctors can't be arsed to find out why or give me painkillers that actually work just leave me, I can't sleep at night or be calm in the afternoon 💔

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    My fucking back and ankle. Urghhhhhhhhh. :(:(
  • Options
    Time to fade away