Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Hope you feel better soon @Laine
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited August 2018
    Laine said:
    Waiting for a "home visit" its been long enough i just want to go to bed i might do and i hope i hear them if they turn up or hope i live until the morning.
    i have told Aidan he's the one who encouraged me to ring up despite my family not wanting me to i can't thank him enough and you too floxy thanks so much for caring it honestly means a lot right now I've never felt so uncared for

the good news is if my family are still mean and actually don't give me the money I'm entitled to after this i will not hesitate in moving back in with my partner Floxy don't worry.

college is beneficial but not when my life comes into play.

I greatly appreciate it Floxy thank you 💕 
    @Laine my friend if your appendicitis is being painful, then you'll do yourself no good if you don't call 999 and get checked over in A&E, and I'm urging you to because Sophie had me rushed to A&E when I had the same symptoms of cellulitis. I got rushed there and yes, blood test revealed infection so I'm telling you to phone and ask for an ambulance, especially for having a family who are too selfish to take you.

Alternatively call a taxi and get the driver to take you in on a hospital chair. You can always pay later, and I've done that before when having no ready cash.

@Aiden knows you far better than me, Hun, so you take his advice and he will be all the more grateful. :)

Your health comes first. Get that phone now. Tomorrow can look after itself. Sorry I sound bossy, but someone's gotta :joy: Seriously though, its your life.

My previous family were as mean as rattlesnakes, so I can relate. My late mother was downright nasty.

You can pm me any time. I've been through the shredder and come out of it still shaky and bit creaky, but I'm a toughie and so is Soph... She sends out her love and best to you right now, have courage and get that taxi if the ambulance can't come.

Appendicitis could be a "rumbler", but isn't it better to get checked out? Course it is. And the quicker they get you better, then the quicker you move in with your loving partner.

I'll stay logged in <3

(edited for typos)
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Shaunie said:
    Thanks Shaunie I really appreciate it 💕

Rang 999 Floxy told there's no need for an ambulance as a doctor is going to visit not sure when,  so just have to wait,  if I have any signs of a burst one or I'm crying with the pain I'll try 999 again x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Laine said:
    Shaunie said:
    Thanks Shaunie I really appreciate it 💕

Rang 999 Floxy told there's no need for an ambulance as a doctor is going to visit not sure when,  so just have to wait,  if I have any signs of a burst one or I'm crying with the pain I'll try 999 again x
    Emergency doctor will be on his way so try and stay calm and I know that's tough, but stay as still as you can and sip water. You can always try 999 again, hassle them but if the 999ers told you they've sent out an emergency doc, then hang in there.

It's easy to panic, I remember shivering shaking with cold in A&E unable to think straight with just Sophie holding my paw.

But doctors on call treat appendicitus very seriously. You'll be on your way in no time. It's what - 12:30 AM and the medics in A&E will treat you fast. You have my assurance on that (or I'm toast  :joy: )
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I hope so been waiting for said home Visit since 22:00 lol

I don't feel any worse which is good news :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Laine said:
    I hope so been waiting for said home Visit since 22:00 lol

I don't feel any worse which is good news :)
    Ahh that's some good news your not feeling any worse. That is encouraging.  :)

I'm staying up for you, ok? Keep you company, @Laine

Just found you a nice relaxing pic I took sometime ago. "Diamonds on water"

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    @Laine I hope you are okay. Hopefully the doctor arrives soon and you get the care you need. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    You really don't know how much I appreciate it Floxy :) I am actually feeling better and if may be my endo, that being said I will still end up in A and E because when my extreme endo pain lasts this long I'm usually put on morphine. 
    I love the ocean I could sit there and stare at it for hours it's so relaxing especially when the water is really still :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Thanks independent it means alot,  rest assured if a doctor does not turn up by 2 or I feel worse I will ring up again :) 

It means so much to me you two so really thanks x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    It’s no problem at all @Laine I’m glad to hear you’re feeling a bit better. :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Laine said:
    You really don't know how much I appreciate it Floxy :) I am actually feeling better and if may be my endo, that being said I will still end up in A and E because when my extreme endo pain lasts this long I'm usually put on morphine. 
    I love the ocean I could sit there and stare at it for hours it's so relaxing especially when the water is really still :)

It's no trouble at all, @Laine my ECG appointment isn't til the afternoon.

If mean parents give money, they almost always want something in return, so ultimately if you're at your happiest living with your partner, all's good. Money helps of course, but it's not what living the good life's all about. My experience, anyway. :)

Funny thing about having money is it attracts all the fair weather friends from under the woodwork. But when your luck's out they bugger off. :joy:

I took that pic in Greece after hopping off a boring cruise ship for the day. Grabbed a Greek beer and sat on the harbour wall and took that pic. Wished it was bigger, glad you like it.

Too all my friend wishing me well: @independent_ and @BubblesGoesBoo thank you both very much, and I hope my ECG brings joy. But we'll see.

What a great community we have here @The Mix =)
  • Options
    We really do have a great community when my family fails I can always rely on my other family :)

I'm laid down comfortably which is probably the wrong thing to do because I could just fall asleep right here haha 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Cant sleep. I had an awful day and started crying at work. But made sure no one knew or noticed & had to leave shop floor.  But literally dunno how it  happened. Felt way too overwhelmed. 😭still feel awful & Feel really fed up and weak & stressed

*(so sorry to be a selfish unwanted person and interpurt your nice level of support here with my shit, wasnt sure where else to put this. So Sorry, ignore)*
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I agree, what an amazing community! :) 

I am aware I have school first thing but I cannot sleep so.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Laine said:
    We really do have a great community when my family fails I can always rely on my other family :)

I'm laid down comfortably which is probably the wrong thing to do because I could just fall asleep right here haha 
    Laying down will help keep your blood pressure ok, but put a blanket over you if it's poss to keep you warm.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if morphine could be served as a cocktail? (Hmm, where's the gin here at home when I feel like one?) Someone's had it away. :#

Unless one of your family can get off their arse, you could request the emergency doc to let himself in. Is that a doable?

I'm Queen of The Typos tonight :joy:
  • Options
    Aw Shaunie don't feel you're interrupting there's always space in this community :)

I'm really sorry to hear how you're feeling, breaking down In tears isn't fun, 
    I'm sorry I don't have any advice really I just wanted to let you know I'm here <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    edited August 2018
    @Laine one great thing happening is while you're waiting to be seen by emergency doc, A&E medics will already be checking out your medical history, so when you're admitted they'll be forewarned what to do.

Mine at A&E already had my medicial details up, so once they wheeled me in, in went a horseload of flucloxacillin by IV.

You'll be ok I'm sure. I know waiting sucks, but you'll be in the best place being looked after.
  • Options
    So it sounds like my stage 3 endo has decided to be a bit of a bugger again!

Some nice morphine 😍 and just told to go to doctors in morning of course to ring up if it gets any worse but they're not concerned about appendix at least not right now,

Feel relaxed and glad I can now drink haha settled with a chamomile tea x

Thanks Floxy seriously you've been a great help I can't thank you enough ❤
    and thanks Independent and Shaunie!

I'm not going to sleep any time soon so if you need someone Shaunie I'm here x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Laine said:
    So it sounds like my stage 3 endo has decided to be a bit of a bugger again!

Some nice morphine 😍 and just told to go to doctors in morning of course to ring up if it gets any worse but they're not concerned about appendix at least not right now,

Feel relaxed and glad I can now drink haha settled with a chamomile tea x

Thanks Floxy seriously you've been a great help I can't thank you enough ❤
    and thanks Independent and Shaunie!

I'm not going to sleep any time soon so if you need someone Shaunie I'm here x

Best thing about docs' info they'll have on you is they have probably calculated your condition of 'stage 3 endo' (Idk what that is exactly, but doesn't matter), so I suggest you rest up with that lovely chamomile tea...I'm drinking homemade chai which is super soothing and will post its recipe up tomoz.

Sleep coulld find you. It's our bodies closing down for the night. That's what happens even when we are feeling rough, for sleep = rest and healing.

I'm glad to have stayed up with you ❤ honestly, I know what it's like feeling so vulnerable and alone! Sophie's stayed up, too and wishes you good. She really is a darling, dunno what I'd do without her care. :)
    Anyways, I'll stay a little longer but think I'll be falling asleep any time soon - sorry - but I'll check in first thing tomoz and see how you are.

First thing in the morning, every surgerys' receptionists will being going bonkers on their phones, but keep re-dialling and re-dialling til they answer. Or get a lift and go straight there IF that won't cause you too much pain! If you do have to go to A&E, the night shift will have conferred with their takeover morning shift, so they'll have your medical notes on standby.

HugBugs <3
    From me and Sophie :)

• Options
    Many thanks again Floxy! :)

I love a good chai tea 😍

I have endometriosis genetics passed on from my mother I assume. 

I started puberty at 5 and my cycle on my 8th birthday.

Because I got it earlier I'm already worse than someone who would get it in their 20s ect. 
    It's already affected my fertility and may make me infertile I need to a test to see :)

Tell Sophie I said thanks to her too! You're both godsends and I definitely would of been more anxious without you guys here Every step of the way,  you're truly both darlings <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Took some diurex, water pills for first time , but within a few hours i started throwing up water. Um not sure if this is meant to happen but im feeling rather shitty 😶🤢
  • Options
    Awww @Laine

Sophie started puberty early, too. But I'm so sad for your health probs and worse, that your family seem not to care. :/
    I can't have children, either. That was a recent diagnosis. :/

Are you in hospital now? Weird, but I dreamt of visiting you with a wheelbarrow full of rabbits from our garden! :joy:  But seriously, how are you?

I'll post that chai tea up. It's a goodun.
    Soph sends her love.
    Stay strong, sweets

• Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Anyone else wondering what it feels like to die 😶
    Thinking it definetly must hurt less than living
    Aww Shaunie sorry you feel like that, i’m here for you we all are. Just message me if you need me. Please don’t think like that, you have so much to live for. Sending hugs ♥️♥️

Much Love, take care 
    Lauren x 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Back in hospital  :'( 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hey Lovely, you want to pm me? @BubblesGoesBoo
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Meggles said:
    Chest infection on my holiday .great .just fucking great.

@The Mix make it go away 😂
    I hope you feel better soon Meggles :heart:

Do take care of yourself 

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Aww I’m so sorry, I hope your okay - thinking about you ♥️
    My inbox is always open if you need me sweetie. 

- Lauren xx
  • Options
    Gracey_ said:
    Is it possible to lose all hope 😭😭😭😭
    I’m sorry you feel like that. Yesterday, I was at that point and I am still wondering about what hope there’s for me to recover but things will get better  <3

My pms are always open if you need to talk, hope your okay  <
    - Lauren xx
  • Options
    J'ai la gueule de bois. :#