Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

1384385386387388390»

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Trying to engage with things to alleviate anxiety and loneliness. Mustn't say what's on your mind and risk offending anyone. What a pointless fucking exercise.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,995 Community Veteran
    Honestly feel so stressed at the moment with college work. I don't think anyone likes me here at all. Feel like ending it all to be honest.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    edited October 2022
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Honestly feel so stressed at the moment with college work. I don't think anyone likes me here at all. Feel like ending it all to be honest.

Hope things are going better for you now Amy, college work can be overwhelming at times, so feeling stressed is understandable. Virtual hugs. :)
  • Options
    Aw thank you so much @NeonBlueThunder1 I feel way better and on top of my work. To be honest I was worried about sourcing actors in one of my films. But things have looked up again now. Thank you so much though <3
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    I’m scared of wrinkles
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I’m tired of this. When does it end I can’t stop fantasising it, just the whole peaceful going to sleep & never waking up with this dread & awful hell of a life
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    No offence but is it me or is the world going crazy at the moment, I just feel like there is no hope for UK atm cause of cost inflation and the fires in Greece have been awful for the last few days. I wish the world could be peaceful and everyone would be happy
  • Options
    I really don’t understand the whole stigma around getting addicted to alcohol or drugs. It feels nice and gives you confidence and so why are we suprised when people get addicted to it.

I read on local evening telegraph and it being a possible drug user needing an helicopter and that it was a waste because he’s just a drug user. Literally what a lot of the comments where. Like are you for real for one it can be very dangerous why would his life have any less meaning than someone else. And you have no idea about people’s pasts that get them to that state. I really believe people abuse drugs or alcohol because they’re in pain not to have fun. Like yes it may start of that way but then I think it’s purely to avoid pain and why do people judge that when it’s super addictive too

Pisses me off when you have no idea of their background and how they got into it and why
  • Options
    Posted that on mind to. Got a reply from mod saying “, We’re just getting in touch to let you know we have made an edit to your recent post as it’s against our community guidelines to condone the use of drugs and alcohol so we’ve taken out the line where you said “It feels nice and gives you confidence”

I was not condoning it at all. Fml I really can’t say anything right if that’s how people read what I write. Because that is not what I meant. I was trying to validate it. but of corse I don’t condone it at all
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    what's the difference between this and the I need a hug thread? it's basically like the same thing
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Xee wrote: »
    what's the difference between this and the I need a hug thread? it's basically like the same thing

Pretty much. I see it like this: the I need a hug thread is for when you want someone to listen to your struggles and this is just for ranting about something. I realise that says absolutely nothing. I guess you vent here if you don't want any hugs idk haha
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    @Xee I guess this thread really is for getting stuff off your chest and mind where I think the I need a hug thread is to have someone listen to how you are feelings alongside giving advice. I think this thread really is like for venting about stuff <3
  • Options
    I go here more when I’m angry and hugs thread when I’m sad
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Can’t even manage getting through the day without these stupid fucking headaches
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Fucking hell a giant spider just descended infront of me whilst I was sat on the loo
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    I feel like I really deserve this. all this pain. and please no one reply with 'no you don't deserve this blah blah blah you deserve to be happy' because that's total bullshit. none of you know all the stupid shit I've done. I hate myself. I keep making the most pathetic mistakes. I know humans make mistakes I know that's a part of life but it's like I'm.stuck in this disgusting stupid endless cycle of fucking up my relationships with people. I keep losing their trust by just being myself. my parents are never going to trust me again. my bf is never going to trust me again. idek if he's my bf or my ex or what. my friends are never going to trust me again. or at least they'll never see me in the same way again. and my sister is never going to trust me again. yesterday she was singing a song from frozen because we just always randomly sing shit and she tried to cheer me up and sing 'do you wanna build a snowman' as in 'do you wanna do something with me so I can cheer u up' and she kept singing until she got to the lyric 'we used to be best buddies. and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why' and it made me cry so so much. she was my best friend in the entire world even if my cousins who are super close and my parents and my friends and everyone hated me she was always there she was my best friend in the whole wide world and now I've royally fucked it up. everything is turning to complete shit and it's my fault. I don't lie anymore like I used to. I try to follow people's advice and cut the unhealthy things out of my life but no matter what I do it's like nothing I do is right.
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Xee wrote: »
    I feel like I really deserve this. all this pain. and please no one reply with 'no you don't deserve this blah blah blah you deserve to be happy' because that's total bullshit. none of you know all the stupid shit I've done.
    @Xee I kinda hate that too. Like if I rob someone and come here say how horrible I feel about it, it would be weird if people tell me "no its okay, its not your fault" etc. So I agree with you, you do deserve this. But you can still change, you can always change. You don't have to keep making the same mistakes again, especially if you know what they are!
    I don't have much else I could say, you know everything already. So best of luck in making some better decisions in the future! And remember you will still make some bad decisions, and you will probably suffer because of them, but that's not the end of the world. Sending hugs <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    My best friend has been trying to get me into weed. I just don’t think that’s a good idea. Said it would help me. But I’ve got a an addictive personality. That wouldn’t help me. I’m not sure why would you suggest it to someone. Maybe it helps you. But I’m too scared to even smoke cigarettes as I’d get addicted let alone weed
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Nothing
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Evri stole my parcel contains and just delivered me the empty box

They're a nightmare at times. I also had some shoes stolen from them too a few years back smh
  • Options
    Literally why am I paranoid about work about the moment?.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster

I feel the same 😅

Wanna talk about it ?
  • Options

I feel the same 😅

Wanna talk about it ?

I dont know I was curious the other night and I tried to log into the work website which grants me the staff wifi for work eventhough I was at home and the wifi woulden't work. I keep having these feelings that my company would chase after me or think I was doing something dodgey :lol: eventhough I was curious and impulsive