Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    I want to rant about how I keep having "funny turns," suddenly going off my food, feeling dizzy and weak, hot or cold flushes, and feeling fine like an hour later. But the weird thing is when I'm having these turns I can suddenly recognise people by scent, and sense their emotions a lot. It's like I'm having some kind of flash of ESP for a moment.

It's like I walked into class today, sweating like mad and head spinning. But I took one look at my tutor (Who I knew the exact location of because I could smell him) and instantly see he's unwell. Cut to ten minutes later and he's talking about how he battled a cold all weekend. Like, I want to rant and rave at these weird feelings I keep getting but it's coming like a blessing in disguise every time it happens, and I don't have the heart to.  :s 
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Ughh why is everything still a emotional uphill battle at the moment - one again I was crying in college yesterday and to makes matters worse all of learning support were in lessons so I ended up at student services talking to someone who legit didn’t know anything 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    Omg how have a forgotten my own pin for my own card. Ive over spent what i can have for contactless for today so now i cant get anytimg else from town. Lol that was so embarrasing looked i had a stolen card and didnt know the code or something.  Cant think straight. Now probably over thought it now. Stressseddd. Lol how is that evn possible. I write the pin all the time
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    I don't really want to make my own post, because I'd only get defensive if people start giving me advice. I've just felt so insecure recently. Things keep reminding me of all the ways I've been held back in life, and I find it hard to be grateful sometimes, even though I know that I have a lot to be grateful for. Getting ready to start my second year at university has been quite hard for me because I know that I'll have a lot of responsibilities this year, and I'm not sure that taking on so much was really a good idea. I know that I'm not the only one who doesn't really know what they're doing, but I still feel as though I'm going to do something wrong and mess everything up, or that I've already made a big mistake and not realised it yet. I feel guilty because I'm not very open with people, I feel angry a lot but I keep my feelings to myself because I've grown up thinking that expressing myself is wrong, and it's a hard mindset to change sometimes. I've hardly even talked to my boyfriend recently, and I think that it's best that I end the relationship now that it's gotten to this point. My mum seems to think that I should give him a second chance, but we've had the same discussion several times and nothing ever seems to change. My friend agreed that it's probably best to just move on, although recently I've felt like maybe I'm not ready for a relationship, or maybe I'm just not a very romantic person. 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,852 Master Poster
    Someone whack some sense into me
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Guess who’s been put on bloody antibiotics again 🙄😧
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I don't really want to make my own post, because I'd only get defensive if people start giving me advice. I've just felt so insecure recently. Things keep reminding me of all the ways I've been held back in life, and I find it hard to be grateful sometimes, even though I know that I have a lot to be grateful for. Getting ready to start my second year at university has been quite hard for me because I know that I'll have a lot of responsibilities this year, and I'm not sure that taking on so much was really a good idea. I know that I'm not the only one who doesn't really know what they're doing, but I still feel as though I'm going to do something wrong and mess everything up, or that I've already made a big mistake and not realised it yet. I feel guilty because I'm not very open with people, I feel angry a lot but I keep my feelings to myself because I've grown up thinking that expressing myself is wrong, and it's a hard mindset to change sometimes. I've hardly even talked to my boyfriend recently, and I think that it's best that I end the relationship now that it's gotten to this point. My mum seems to think that I should give him a second chance, but we've had the same discussion several times and nothing ever seems to change. My friend agreed that it's probably best to just move on, although recently I've felt like maybe I'm not ready for a relationship, or maybe I'm just not a very romantic person. 
    I was exactly the same as you for a while. All I'll say is chin up and keep powering through, it passes eventually <3
  • Options
    I've been over a month without a TV because mine broke and I can't afford another one, Now I've been offered a great TV from an old friend, but of course, my mom (who already has two TVs) decided she wants it because it's better. She couldn't care less about what I think, she's just selfish and rude. All I want is to be able to play games on my own, instead of having to sit next to my sister. But no.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    Can’t be bothered doing the dishes!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,852 Master Poster
    edited September 2018
    Cba to go to school tomorrow. I had the shittiest week.
    Cba means can`t be asked.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I just don’t know what to do anymore -
    i feel so shit about myself , I feel so shit  about everything - everything just is a constant uphill battle 
  • Options
    HAte myself. Could rant about myself all day about how i am disgusting. And do not want to be in my body.
    Self harmed today. 😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Have to decide by today if I want to do overtime or not. I always struggle on my days off so its the option of doing overtime and knackering myself out or staying in bed all day and possibly doing something destructive :/  
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    This is what i just found lying around yesterday that my Dad obviously got to go to a carers support group.
    But anyway - is it me or is the second paragraph worded so badly. A “jekyll and hyde” is
    a person with two very different sides to their personality, one good and the other evil” the saying is based on a book where he is very Evil and criminal. Also makes people with BPD sound like a right horrible inconvience & burden

showed this to my older sister as was confused on if was offesive or not and she said it is worded so badly & told me to not take offense as im not evil but to take a picture and show it to my CC about the wording.my older sister works in a mental health hospital and she said she may show someone. 

• Options
    .....sorry feel bad for posting again..:///
    But why does my gp just send me loads of appiontments through text message. Yesterday they said is for more blood tests and then for reviews of them. I was told i would not need more blood tests after the one i had. I think i will cry if they want to weigh me aswell. And then this morning they texted me to collect my perscription....What perscription... not on anything. So obviously soemthing was wrong with my blood tests.  Like Why not just say that & say what is wrong. 

Probably iron deficency again or something.  Would explain why i basically look so white & nearly see-through right now. Lol. 
    Ffs i cant even afford like £8 for any pills rn.

hopefully i am dying
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    .....sorry feel bad for posting again..:///
    But why does my gp just send me loads of appiontments through text message. Yesterday they said is for more blood tests and then for reviews of them. I was told i would not need more blood tests after the one i had. I think i will cry if they want to weigh me aswell. And then this morning they texted me to collect my perscription....What perscription... not on anything. So obviously soemthing was wrong with my blood tests.  Like Why not just say that & say what is wrong. 

Probably iron deficency again or something.  Would explain why i basically look so white & nearly see-through right now. Lol. 
    Ffs i cant even afford like £8 for any pills rn.

hopefully i am dying
    @shaunie can you not claim free prescriptions ?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @Millie2787 idont think so because im not in education

so turns out i have low iron again, and low folic acid. Which have no idea what foilic acid means. But guess is a reason i am so tired. Sadly dont think im dying
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    @Millie2787 idont think so because im not in education

so turns out i have low iron again, and low folic acid. Which have no idea what foilic acid means. But guess is a reason i am so tired. Sadly dont think im dying
    @shauine it’s not just education Theres others crierai aswell - give me a moment and I’ll find them ❤️
  • Options
    @shaunie I’ve found this on the NHS website - hope it makes sense x

You're also entitled to free prescriptions if you or your partner – including civil partner – receive, or you're under the age of 20 and the dependant of someone receiving:

• Income Support
    • Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
    • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
    • Pension Credit Guarantee Credit 
    • Universal Credit and meet the criteria

If you're entitled to or named on:

• a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate – if you don't have a certificate, you can show your award notice; you qualify if you get Child Tax Credits, Working Tax Credits with a disability element (or both), and have income for tax credit purposes of £15,276 or less
    • a valid NHS certificate for full help with health costs (HC2)

People named on an NHS certificate for partial help with health costs (HC3) may also get help.

Find out more about the NHS Low Income Scheme (LIS).

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    I'm annoyed because I've broken my nose .
    Oh god @meggles how ? 
  • Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    I’m actually so upset right now 😭

I always mess everything up but I don’t ever mean it and then I just get abuse over it and now I feel so guilty and upset with myself. I have gone down the self punishing route again and I have relapsed really badly :( 

I don’t see hope for me to be honest, so upset 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    Why is life so hard? 

I am trying so hard to cope but I just give up, I’m not strong enough all I can do is give in and cry :( 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited September 2018
    Thoughtsy said:
    I’m actually so upset right now 😭

I always mess everything up but I don’t ever mean it and then I just get abuse over it and now I feel so guilty and upset with myself. I have gone down the self punishing route again and I have relapsed really badly :( 

I don’t see hope for me to be honest, so upset 
    Pm @Aife she'll help you. :)

I quite understand, but we go through these very difficult and trying times until having to reach out asking for help and support on the forums. Doing so will help get you back into a more stable mindset. ((HUGS))

<3

Mandy
  • Options
    I guess I just have to hold on until online counselling tonight but they can’t help me, I’m too broken 💔
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @Thoughtsy hope you feel better soon. I dont think anyone is “too broken”
    but tbh i wouldnt take @Floxy advice of PMing a mod- (as if i am right?) They dont offer emotional supoort through their private message accounts.? Otherwise would have loads to talk to and pm back and forth. Unless signposting &whatnot. But i mean i could be completly wrong. I dk anything tbh. . But yeah i mean it could also be not soemthing they check regulaly anywa?  
    But hope you reach out for immedate support if need to & that your cousellor can help. <3
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    @Thoughtsy hope you feel better soon. I dont think anyone is “too broken”
    but tbh i wouldnt take @Floxy advice of PMing a mod- (as if i am right?) They dont offer emotional supoort through their private message accounts.? Otherwise would have loads to talk to and pm back and forth. But i mean i could be completly wrong. I dk anything tbh. . But yeah i mean it could also be not soemthing they check regulaly anywa?  
    But hope you reach out for immedate support if need to & that your cousellor can help. <3
    No your right @shauine , that there not meant to use the PMS in there mod accounts ❤️ 
    @t@Thoughtsy stay strong buddy , I belive that you can hold out until Counselling tonight - maybe if you still feel abit rubbish after your Counselling or it’s after the time , try support chat - I’ve found it really useful in the past and everyone’s in there is there to offer advice and support to people 💖💖
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Thoughtsy said:
    Why is life so hard? 

I am trying so hard to cope but I just give up, I’m not strong enough all I can do is give in and cry :( 
    Can you talk to Mumma Bear? Go and have a mug of tea with her. Sit on her lap like Peggyweg sits on mine. Sometimes darling, just to sit in comfortable silence is good. No need for words.

Try and keep an open mind about your online counselling tonight. Listen to what the counsellor tells you. Perhaps you could copy what she writes and save it to a document to read later? This is what I used to do when in a such a terrible state, and found it useful.

I'm holding you in my prayers <3
  • Options
    Why have I just got sudden overwhelming sense of sadness from missing my nanas ( one died 5 years ago and the other 2 years ago ) 
    i just miss them so much they were my life and soul and for them to leave me has killed me 😭
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Bloomin pie charts and scatter graphs! I had a whole lesson and I still didn't get it in. 

Don't think I can walk in next week and show my face after failing so miserably haha if this is first it must be easy and I'm just a dummy?  I'm not passing functional skills this year grrrr

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld