Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,852 Master Poster
    Floxy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Might have a fucking chest infection. And I`m supposed to be flying to Canary Islands in 5 days
    Hey @Kasa2103 Get Mum to take you to your doctor to sound your chest. Seems like he may prescribe you a course of antibiotics. Seeing you'll be away in 5 days' time, you'll be feeling better from the antibiotics by the 3rd day I promise you, so chin up and be brave and I'll be praying for you.

Mandy x
    Thank you Mandy. My mum said that she`ll get me an appointment when she can. I love your positive messages.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Kasa2103 said:
    Floxy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Might have a fucking chest infection. And I`m supposed to be flying to Canary Islands in 5 days
    Hey @Kasa2103 Get Mum to take you to your doctor to sound your chest. Seems like he may prescribe you a course of antibiotics. Seeing you'll be away in 5 days' time, you'll be feeling better from the antibiotics by the 3rd day I promise you, so chin up and be brave and I'll be praying for you.

Mandy x
    Thank you Mandy. My mum said that she`ll get me an appointment when she can. I love your positive messages.
    Aww thank you, @Kasa2103 but I like to be optimistic especially with unwellness and if you have a chest infection, antibiotics clear it up in no time at all. It would greatly help if you get Mum to buy you pro-biotics. I take Yakult every day - 'orrid name, but it's very good at keeping your digestion working with little side-effects from the antibiotics which can make us feel grot. Also, pro-biotics help us taste our food better and thats got to be a bonus because I know you like your grub. ;)

I checked out Canary Islands weather, here:

It looks absolutely wonderful, but keep hydrated and come home with a terrific tan! =)

• Options
    Thank you for the link Floxy. I`ll be sure to get a tan. And talk about my holiday in chat to make everyone jealous
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thank you for the link Floxy. I`ll be sure to get a tan. And talk about my holiday in chat to make everyone jealous
    Hahaa good on you!
  • Options
    :) What did you mean
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Ughh everyone and everything is just pissing me off lately 
    the offer of having my problems for  day still stand 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    I have just done something so bad to do with food and I feel so guilty about it. I have well and truly relapsed into my ED, I can’t cope :(
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    Thoughtsy said:
    I have just done something so bad to do with food and I feel so guilty about it. I have well and truly relapsed into my ED, I can’t cope :(
    I truly feel you need some serious psychological intervention, probably more than what Amanda at CAMHS can give you at the moment. Please can you arrange with your doctor to discuss this? You said you're allowed to see your GP on your own, so phone your surgery up, say it's urgent and make an appointment.

• Options
    I really need to pull myself together think I may head to bed :( 
  • Options
    Feeling a little better now, nighty night everyone and I hope if your feeling rough that you feel better tomorrow as tomorrow is a new day and there’s hope. 

Stay strong everyone, don’t give up. Your strong enough, you have enough fight left in you to conquer anything you just have to believe it. 

Take Care ♥️

- Lauren x
  • Options
    Thoughtsy said:
    Feeling a little better now, nighty night everyone and I hope if your feeling rough that you feel better tomorrow as tomorrow is a new day and there’s hope. 

Stay strong everyone, don’t give up. Your strong enough, you have enough fight left in you to conquer anything you just have to believe it. 

Take Care ♥️

- Lauren x
    You are very loved, Lauren. <3
  • Options
    Floxy said:
    Thoughtsy said:

Take Care ♥️

- Lauren x
    You are very loved, Lauren. <3
    Thank you, so are you Mandy <3 
  • Options
    Feeling really lonely and depressed right now. Feels like I have lost everyone and it makes me so upset. I guess it is my own fault I’m mentally ill though, I just wish this wasn’t happening to me :( 
  • Options
    Could really do with some company right now so if anyone is willing to talk with me, please pm me? :(
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Thoughtsy said:
    Feeling really lonely and depressed right now. Feels like I have lost everyone and it makes me so upset. I guess it is my own fault I’m mentally ill though, I just wish this wasn’t happening to me :( 
    It's no way your fault you have mental health problems, and they don't define you either! But I feel strongly that you need a more experienced psychologist than Amanda, not that she's useless but I maintain you do need someone with a greater depth of understanding your emotional needs! ((HUGS))

We do get stressed and your having been in school all day rubs off, and the fact you need to eat a little because some food that Mumma Bear makes is just too good, yes? :)  Even I get feeling down and a bit shaky when I haven't eaten. Even a glass of chilled juis de vache would do us good! ;)

• Options
    I fucking give up reaching for support now “ ohh we can’t see you cuz your under CAmHS “ “ ohh wait until your CBT group has finished “ “ ohh unforeseen technical difficulties “ - well fuck it everyone can just fuck off now 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    I swear this week better not get any worse. Not got this carers meeting next week after it being rescheduled, been picked on in student rep meeting even though i clearly have anxiety and struggle to be in front of people, had an argument with childline tonight and i had an unexpected visit from my support worker in college onto my lessons. If tomorrow goes worse can I please die. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    Over the space of a year I've slowly fallen in love with someone from Libya.  Today, we spoke to each other through voice call from the first time. It's made me fall deeper for him, and simultaneously broke my heart. Why must my soul mate live thousands of miles away, in a war zone no less? 😢
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2018
    Well im pretty sure i am dying from how tired i get and get heart palpluations all the time.  and do have iron deficiency anemia and folic acid deficency anemia. So apperently i would be really tired. Gp asked it i ever eat meat. When i do eat some meat. So then asked if i get heavy periods as it can be that aswell. I mean yeah but so does nearly everyone else. .  But not every female is anemic.And have always got heavy periods but dont feel this tired.   I dont evem always get periods every month so why would it be that. I feel like im dying am so so tired & fed up m sure this isnt from that
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Period 4 was horrible the teacher was awful to me about my work when I am trying my best in really awful moods. I normally take my book home to do the work I don’t get done at school and he made a huge fuss so I said that I normally take the work home to do and he was like I don’t care. I was so upset and I am doing my best. I was trying so hard not to cry but I had tears during the start of period 5 and I didn’t want people to see me cry :( 

i am so upset and the work isn’t done and I’m at a Grammar School. I feel so upset also because I have problems with being a perfectionist and I know that isn’t my best work 😭😭

I am feeling so bad now, thank you sir for ruining my good day. 
    Post edited by fadedangel on
  • Options
    nope nope nope nope nope not a good day at all. I can feel myself slipping again, fuck it all. Fuck the triggers, fuck the unreliable buses, fuck everything. Today's flashback even reminded me the exact date of what happened. Perfect! 

I don't want to remember. I don't want to keep experiencing it over and over again. Why can my brain not understand? 

I'm so tired.
  • Options
    I just can't, any more. I hate it here. 

I've not come this close to wanting to die in a long time...
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Received my first Christmas card in the post this morning... what month is it again? did I sleep through October and November ?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Deleted. 
    Cause im nobody and no one cares 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    This time last year i was feeling this low. This time next year i will be feeling this low. Then every other year. Why does no one care. I cant live like this anymore. Is too painful. I need to be dead 😭😭😭
  • Options
    Thoughtsy said:
    Period 4 was horrible the teacher was awful to me about my work when I am trying my best in really awful moods. I normally take my book home to do the work I don’t get done at school and he made a huge fuss so I said that I normally take the work home to do and he was like I don’t care. I was so upset and I am doing my best. I was trying so hard not to cry but I had tears during the start of period 5 and I didn’t want people to see me cry :( 

i am so upset and the work isn’t done and I’m at a Grammar School. I feel so upset also because I have problems with being a perfectionist and I know that isn’t my best work 😭😭

I am feeling so bad now, thank you sir for ruining my good day. 
    Aww, I'm sorry you had such a rough time with that teacher.

Partly answering your pm arriving this morning, is there a way you can appeal to your Head of Class or better still  the English teacher lady you are close to? I think she and your Head of Class need to know that you have mental health problems / emotional issues which obviously the school isn't aware of.And should be.

Since you asked me in your message for a decision, I would defo discuss this with Amanda the next time you see her. Also you have a very good Kooth counsellor to talk to.

I've always said that the more adults know what is happening to you, the better. You did discuss your father's meanness with Amanda, didn't you? I can't remember whether you did or not since I was in Dublin and my memory blanked right out.
  • Options
    Well Homebase’s is another shop I can’t go into because of sensory overload of the smell and the noise and the brightness of the lights - Stupid bloody Anxiety 🤦🏻‍♀️ Looks like I’m not choosing the colours to paint my room now ! 
  • Options
    Actually so upset right now, I can’t cope anymore. I really need someone 😭

I just need to die, I am fat,disgusting and a scummy whale who deserves to be dead :( 

What is the point in living anymore? 
  • Options
    Thoughtsy said:
    Actually so upset right now, I can’t cope anymore. I really need someone 😭

I just need to die, I am fat,disgusting and a scummy whale who deserves to be dead :( 

What is the point in living anymore? 
    You have me, darling. And you have many friends here who really, really care for you. :) But you're not fat or anything, just that we think we are, but this happens mostly when we're depressed, feeling low and stressed out. I get feeling like that, so you're not alone.

The point of living, Lauren, is we have lots to do and beautiful places yet to see. Also we have yet to meet beautiful people and get to know them, and reach out to them because by doing so, we help ourselves.  And get this - it is vitally important that we care for ourselves! Because we should be thoughtful about what is good for us and what is not good for us. We should care about how we take care of our bodies and our minds. We should eat correctly - no intention to preach there - and exercise as often as we're comfortable. And also challenge ourselves to learn more in school. Because learning is a privilege.

Except there is another reason why we should care about ourselves. We should care about ourselves because our health and happiness affects other people. Our families love us and want us to be healthy and happy. If we don't take care of ourselves, then our friends and our families hurt. They worry about us...some parents, grandparents, or extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins and so forth) members worry so much about their children that they don't sleep, eat, or rest. Some mothers have been known to become ill because of worry for their children. Like I worry for my young one. So embrace these things, because life is precious. :)

Lots of love,
    Mandy

• Options
    Nerve pain in my feet is causing me sleep problems. Tomorrow I'm seeing the doctor to switch painkilling meds. I can't go on like this otherwise. :'(