Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I’m so tired - this not sleep at night is really killing me 😭

Anyone want my problems for the day my offer still stand ??? 
    Definitely try a nice soothing drink, listen to relaxing music, watch a good show, listen to the some ASMr if that works on you. 

Do some breathing exerices.

We're all here Millie and I'm staying up if you need someone x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    @laine  @floxy problem I have is becasye i don’t sleep at night I end up falling asleep during the day which then makes it harder to fall asleep 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    @laine  @floxy problem I have is becasye i don’t sleep at night I end up falling asleep during the day which then makes it harder to fall asleep 🤦🏻‍♀️
    There is a way to get you sleeping but you must first ask your doctor, see if they could prescribe you a short dose of Zopiclone, about 7 to 14 days, but no more because it is very addictive. Get your Mum to accompany you to the docs, so at home she can give one to you at around normal bedtime. Administered this way, the sleeper is very effective because it breaks the cycle of insomnia. I was prescribed it and it definitely works. It's worth asking, isn it? :)
  • Options
    I've got a mozzie bite on my leg and it stings! :/
  • Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Floxy said:
    Aww bless you 🤗 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    edited October 2018
    Floxy said:
    Bless you
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I really don't want to go home today. But there are hurricanes on the route home so I might get to stay at the hotel for a couple more days
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2018
    I am disgusting
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    edited October 2018
    Was walking home from work and some dick shouts over at me to not leave my house til they've done filming.... like soz mate didn't realize I was a prisoner to my own home :joy:

also... shouldn't I be getting paid for my house being on tv? :lol:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Dead skin is peeling on my shoulders. 😂😭😷
  • Options
    You should and they should ask for your permission 
  • Options
    I’m Fed up of feeling like shit all the time 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Doing the whole — write a post then delete— by the time i have written what i want to rant about — i already feel better lol so then i delete what i wrote cause wrote a massiveee para that was pointless work shit that no one cares about. And then i think i dont want to take up space of the boarde and be selfish because i am no one. Yet now i am writing a post about not wanting to post cause of being selfish Where is my logic. Such a fuck up. Why am i still aliveee. Hate myselfff 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Attucally am so fucked off right now - been looking for my fitness watch everywhere and my mums just found it in my brothers room and its wrecked 😭😭
  • Options
    Attucally am so fucked off right now - been looking for my fitness watch everywhere and my mums just found it in my brothers room and its wrecked 😭😭
    Destroy something of his or make him pay for a new one.
  • Options
    @kasa2103 mums going to talk to him when he gets in , he gets money from school every week so mum has said he is to go out and get me a new one but the only problem you cant get them anymore 

he hasn't got anything to wreck , he wrecks it all himself 
  • Options
    I understand what you are going through now
  • Options
    Like i know hes got SEN but thats no excuse for him to just wreck my stuff and even worse go  into my room and go through my draws to find things to wreck  :'(:'(
  • Options
    You should tell your Mum to make him pay for it. What a nasty piece of work he really is. :#
  • Options
    Like i know hes got SEN but thats no excuse for him to just wreck my stuff and even worse go  into my room and go through my draws to find things to wreck  :'(:'(
    He needs to respect your privacy? Would he want you to ruin his things? No. Then he shouldn't.
  • Options
    Simples. Meow. 😺
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    he dosent though and thats the problem , not matter how many times me or mum tell him , he just pisses me off so much 
  • Options
    he dosent though and thats the problem , not matter how many times me or mum tell him , he just pisses me off so much 
    If he's old enough maybe she should threaten him to leave!
  • Options
    Wish he was @floxy he’s 14 the only other option would be for Mum to ring SS and asked for him to be placed Into Care ( he’s my nephew who lives in kinship care with us ) 
  • Options
    Wish he was @floxy he’s 14 the only other option would be for Mum to ring SS and asked for him to be placed Into Care ( he’s my nephew who lives in kinship care with us ) 
    Well, I think SS should be notied because his behaviour is causing so much disruption and upset that your Mum would be more than justified. When he's upstairs and not listening have a word with her.

Could you ask some other older member of your family? What about your sister who got married? She sounds lovely. :)
  • Options
    We’ve tried everything @floxy think Mum is going to get hold of his pedatrictian as she’s things it’s his new medication 
  • Options
    😭
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    😭
    Aww what's up, sweetie?

• Options
    We’ve tried everything @floxy think Mum is going to get hold of his pedatrictian as she’s things it’s his new medication 
    Talk to his doctor and get it changed. Something's got to be done
  • Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Feeling so lonely and I couldn’t sleep :( 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come «