Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular

It deleted my long paragraph, that just makes me feel so much worse. 

I am so done, i can’t cope with this life anymore 😭

« I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    Today is going to be the death of me 😑
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited October 2018
    Thoughtsy said:

It deleted my long paragraph, that just makes me feel so much worse. 

I am so done, i can’t cope with this life anymore 😭

You've come a long way and got through some rough patches, and I'm proud of you. Just take today as it comes and soon enough it'll be time to go home.

But today might not be as hard as you imagine. And we are with you all the way ((Hugs))

Edit: Got structural damage from last night's massive storm, so we have builers doing repairs. Also I have to begin pruning our palms lest the foul weather kills them. Not a job I like doing!
  • Options
    We’ve tried everything @floxy think Mum is going to get hold of his pedatrictian as she’s things it’s his new medication 
    Aunty says ask Mum to check if any of his meds contain Tartrazine, also known as E102, a colourant responsible for causing mania in young people. Tartrazine is sometimes found in pediatric liquid painkiller (paracetamol) used instead of tablets which youngsters find difficult to swallow.

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Floxy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    😭
    Aww what's up, sweetie?

I had to go home.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Kasa2103 said:
    Floxy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    😭
    Aww what's up, sweetie?

I had to go home.
    Ok, but why?  :)
    ...going home from school can't be so bad, can it?  ;)
  • Options
    Floxy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Floxy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    😭
    Aww what's up, sweetie?

I had to go home.
    Ok, but why?  :)
    ...going home from school can't be so bad, can it?  ;)
    I meant from my holiday
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Floxy said:
    We’ve tried everything @floxy think Mum is going to get hold of his pedatrictian as she’s things it’s his new medication 
    Aunty says ask Mum to check if any of his meds contain Tartrazine, also known as E102, a colourant responsible for causing mania in young people. Tartrazine is sometimes found in pediatric liquid painkiller (paracetamol) used instead of tablets which youngsters find difficult to swallow.

I don’t think there’s is as there for him to calm down his ADHD  😂😂 he’s on evalanse ( I think that’s how it’s spelt 😂) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    My friends dog had to be put to sleep today.
  • Options
    So done with life 😭
  • Options
    Can someone just shoot me now? I can`t cope with this death
  • Options
    @Thoughtsy Please tell @Floxy to check her emails urgently.
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Of course! 
  • Options
    Look what my friend sent me’ There is so much I can do to help you, and everything I say to try and help you push down and away so go and lift yourself up yourself, ik you can do it because you do it everytime. I don’t want to hear it ‘

Another friendship you have fucked up well done Lauren you may as well commit 😡😭
  • Options
    Thoughtsy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Of course! 
    Thank you
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    @kasa2103 I know she’s very busy at the moment with the damages to the buildings - she’ll get back to you soon if she hasn’t already 💖
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Thoughtsy said:
    Look what my friend sent me’ There is so much I can do to help you, and everything I say to try and help you push down and away so go and lift yourself up yourself, ik you can do it because you do it everytime. I don’t want to hear it ‘

Another friendship you have fucked up well done Lauren you may as well commit 😡😭
    Contact The Mix, darling. It's the only way forward out of this mess and they will be good to you. :)
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Can someone just shoot me now? I can`t cope with this death
    Doggies and all pets go to heaven, sweetheart. But I recommend you visit Support Chat to get help so you can cope better.

Please do this, okay?

You love all animals and I think this is a special gift you have. :)
  • Options
    I sure will @Floxy Are you going?
  • Options
    Ughhh stupid period 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    I sure will @Floxy Are you going?
    No sorry @Kasa2103 not tonight's chat because I had to grab some food: my blood sugars were very low.
    One evening I'll visit general chat if feeling ok. Most times I find typing during chat quite tiring, especially after a busy day. Also I won't be able to go to chat this Thursday because our region in Mallorca is under Storm Alert.
    The last storm was frightening. :s
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Realllyy lonelyyyy:( feel like i have no one. Can i just go sleep now so i can just dead to the world for a few hours. Cant sleep😭 just want 8 hours of sleep at one point. Too many thoughts 😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Feeling really bad right now, need to commit because everything is too hard and I can’t cope no more :( 
  • Options
    I’ve got a group assessment for Waitrose today and everything I’ve read says we have to speak in front of the group in one way or another’s I’m so anxious and nervous and stressed and arghhh 😭😭😩
  • Options
    I’ve got a group assessment for Waitrose today and everything I’ve read says we have to speak in front of the group in one way or another’s I’m so anxious and nervous and stressed and arghhh 😭😭😩
    Waitrose are good employers and will see how excellent you will be to them. Thinking of you today so good luck!

Thoughtsy said:
    Feeling really bad right now, need to commit because everything is too hard and I can’t cope no more :( 
    You've been through this phase before, but came out good. No reason why you can't feel better again! I believe in you, Lauren. You can do it! :)

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2018
    Eating disorder trigger. (Idk if actually triggerimg. Just incase)

My bmi is low.  Why am i so stupid.  Fml shouldnt of agreed to being weighed. Soo Triggered. Thought i was healthy weight or nearly healthy. I feel a bit more clean and less disgsuting now tbh. Omg  Ffs. Why am i such an immature fuck up and just eat normally. 

Post edited by Siena on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Just when I want a nap from waking so early, some prick has started a chainsaw. :/

• Options
    Even though I’ve just had  a really good interview I still feel like shit - fed up of being like this now 
  • Options
    Even though I’ve just had  a really good interview I still feel like shit - fed up of being like this now 
    It's probably all that nervous energy you gave off today, leaving you feeling blah. It's a natural reaction, so treat it as such and you'll feel better later. Our moods tend to see-saw, even mine does. Just go with the flow, that's what aunty tells me. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Spoiler Alert (TW: ) I was so upset about everything that has happened at school that I mentioned to my friend that I didn`t want to live anymore and how I would have rather been shot than had my friends dog put to sleep. One of my science teachers overheard how I didn`t want to live and convinced me not to do anything stupid (aka suicide.)