Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dating websites

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks for the insult. Means alot.

Correctly stating that you're unusual isn't an insult.
  • Options
    BlondieLiz wrote: »
    I don't understand how men are so abusive and get away with their behaviour when people are being abused on a daily basis by men like him.

I haven't abused anyone. There are no insults from me here; there are many insults directed at me though.
  • Options
    BlondieLiz wrote: »
    I'm not misleading anyone either. You are as you're not Adam who made the earth :) so that's misleading by being called Adam.

Using my real name is not misleading. The Biblical character Adam is fictional. The earth was created over 4 billion years ago.
  • Options
    Adam0 wrote: »
    Using my real name is not misleading. The Biblical character Adam is fictional. The earth was created over 4 billion years ago.

Justt dropit with what peoples username is....You're insulting genuine members here, who have been around years...Not days like you. You can use whatever username you want, Hair colours, fake names...anything, My name isn't Emmalee....do you have an issue with that?
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    I valued the other person. I wasn't using them. There were occasions when it was casual but that didn't mean that I was objectifying men.

What made you decide to have casual sex each time? What did he say or do that made you decide that you wanted his penis inside you?
  • Options
    There's a mod on here now
  • Options
    Adam, I don't think you have any right to say whether or not someone is "unusual", you have clearly upset several people on this thread and I feel that maybe it would be best to apologise? Consider it step 1 in learning how to engage effectively with other people- particularly with women (as most people on this thread are female). Recognising when you're being rude is a good start to you getting what you want. :)
  • Options
    Nietzsche wrote: »
    Adam, I don't think you have any right to say whether or not someone is "unusual", you have clearly upset several people on this thread and I feel that maybe it would be best to apologise? Consider it step 1 in learning how to engage effectively with other people- particularly with women (as most people on this thread are female). Recognising when you're being rude is a good start to you getting what you want. :)

Not ever wanting sex and being happy to be a virgin at 26 most certainly is unusual. It's a decade older than the age at which the average person first has sex. Saying that a person is unusual is not an insult.

What specifically do I need to apologise for? I've not insulted anyone, nor have I intended to. I'm here to receive good advice and find the information I need. I don't want an argument or hostility; I'm disappointed to have found it here. I just want to have sex without wasting a huge amount of time, money and effort, which is a perfectly normal and reasonable desire which should not offend anyone. I thought that the Sex and Relationships section of a forum on a sex-positive site would be an ideal place to find that.
  • Options
    Do you not realise what you're doing? You've insulted people, offended people ...I can't speak for anyone else, but you certinally offended me....You're not going to get what you want, Until you open your fucking eyes.
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    The difference is Adam, I valued the other person. I wasn't using them. There were occasions when it was casual but that didn't mean that I was objectifying men. I can't tell you how I did it, because until you change your attitude nothing will help. No one here can solve your attitude problem: all your threads end the same way, with you offending and insulting other members and failing to take on our advice. You have argued everything said to you. Some of the people who have replied are respected members of this community and have a wealth of life experience - by that I do not just mean having loads of sex. Your barrier is your disregard for other people's feelings or emotions and your lack of understanding that women are equals and not just for sex.

I don't have anymore to say to you and I think for the sake of everyone else's sanity we should leave this thread and not offer Adam any more guidance until a mod has stepped in. This is because it isn't healthy to have such an offensive argument continuing and we need to stop fueling the fire.

The end.

:yes:

I've had sex. I've had casual sex. I like sex. I like the people I've had sex with.
  • Options
    I've had sex. I've had casual sex. I like sex. I like the people I've had sex with.

What specifically did you like about the people you had casual sex with? What did they say or do that made you want casual sex with them?
  • Options
    Aaaaaaaaaaaa!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrreerreereeeee
  • Options
    What specifically did you like about the people you had casual sex with? What did they say or do that made you want casual sex with them?

There's nothing 'specific' because they've all been very different.

The only thing that perhaps they have in common is that they've treated me like a human being, not a vagina with extra bits. But you don't get that bit.
  • Options
    Me ce de pa? You a ta
  • Options
    K?
  • Options
    Fuck this shit!!!!!
  • Options
    Poo
  • Options
    CrazyCat wrote: »
    Fuck this shit!!!!!

Just don't open the thread and unsubscribe its simple as that, Mods work office hours...and since its bank Holiday...if this thread gets 'closed' it'll be on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Who's unsubscribed this thread?

They wouldn't be working today. Jo7 is on here though.
  • Options
    Jo is away until next week. So she might have 'logged in' but she isn't working..if you want to unsubscribe to a thread then do it on your settings, Please don't spam the thread...it's not helpful....Just DON'T open it, if its pissing you off.
  • Options
    Who's unsubscribed?

I don't understand
  • Options
    I feel sick

Poo
  • Options
    I feel sick

Poo

Why are you even posting here? This is hardly helpful to the situation.
  • Options
    I feel sick

Poo

Please stop this isnt your thread.
  • Options
    My former colleague was a prick who got laid a lot.

I think the difference between you and your colleague is that you see women solely as sexual objects designed to please you. You'd have a better chance getting laid if you actually treated women like humans
  • Options
    There's nothing 'specific' because they've all been very different.

The only thing that perhaps they have in common is that they've treated me like a human being, not a vagina with extra bits. But you don't get that bit.

They clearly wanted sex with you without getting to know you well, and they were successful in doing so. Hence they saw you in a sexual way. In what way did they 'treat you like a human being', and in what way am I not doing that with the girls I'm trying to get sex with? What did they talk to you about to make you keen to have sex with them soon after meeting them?
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    I think the difference between you and your colleague is that you see women solely as sexual objects designed to please you. You'd have a better chance getting laid if you actually treated women like humans

He treated everyone he encountered purely as a means to get what he wanted. He didn't respect anyone. He was intensely selfish and never cared about anyone.

What specifically am I not doing that I should do in order to treat them like humans and enable me to get a lot of no-strings sex? Casual sex doesn't involve getting to know someone well.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Looks like this thread has gone down the same route as the others. Closing it now.
This discussion has been closed.