Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dating websites

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hahahah I'm not anti sex you idiot. I'm anti arrogant little twats who think they can use women for sex.

I've had sex, winner winner chicken dinner.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Why are you desperate to lose your virginity anyway, maybe changing your attitude towards girls would help you. I am still a virgin and I am 26, but sex isn't something I want, but how your making it out that sex is everything in life is stupid.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Dating websites
    ella! wrote: »
    Hahahah I'm not anti sex you idiot. I'm anti arrogant little twats who think they can use women for sex.

I think the majority of us have probably had sex coz we aren't dicks, exploiting women/men for sex. I think you need to revise your ethics on sex or you'll be a virgin for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    BlondieLiz wrote: »
    Are you a psychologist or professional now? You can't diagnose someone has NPD.

No, but I have a lot of knowledge about mental disorders. I'm familiar with the DSM and ICD criteria; NPD is one of the more noticeable mental disorders. In any case, I didn't say he had NPD; I said that he almost had it. He didn't quite have enough features to have the disorder. In any case, he was a self-described "fanny magnet" who got loads of casual sex despite being a thoroughly bad person. Hence I'm not convinced that being good/nice etc. is the way to get lots of casual sex. It's often said that "nice guys don't get laid".
  • Options
    I agree with Nietzsche, everything what she said makes sense.
  • Options
    Adam0 wrote: »
    No, but I have a lot of knowledge about mental disorders. I'm familiar with the DSM and ICD criteria; NPD is one of the more noticeable mental disorders. In any case, I didn't say he had NPD; I said that he almost had it. He didn't quite have enough features to have the disorder. In any case, he was a self-described "fanny magnet" who got loads of casual sex despite being a thoroughly bad person. Hence I'm not convinced that being good/nice etc. is the way to get lots of casual sex. It's often said that "nice guys don't get laid".

Pricks don't laid neither. Maybe you should consult your DSM-IV about yourself.

• Options
    Dr Adam0 everyone PhD in mental health and diagnostics.
  • Options
    This makes me so angry. :/
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    I'm surprised this thread hasn't got closed because from what I said a few minuites ago people dont seem to of listened or anything.

Again going round in circles
  • Options
    Dr Adam0 everyone PhD in mental health and diagnostics.

Failed at first hurdle lol

• Options
    Oh.my.days.
    That.is.all
  • Options
    Why call yourself Adam? Are you Adam and Eve did you make earth?

It's my real name; I'm not misleading anyone.
  • Options
    I don't understand why you keep using TheSite as a weapon against people here. The sex and relationships forum exists for everyone - people who are in to sex, people who aren't, virgins, ANYONE. It's just for questions about the subject. Don't assume everyone on here should be keen to shag everyone they meet or be sex-positive. The members and the journo team here are totally, 100% separate.

Also, as has been stated, no one here is anti-sex. We're anti-objectifying douchebag.
  • Options
    It's my real name; I'm not misleading anyone.

I'm not misleading anyone either. You are as you're not Adam who made the earth :) so that's misleading by being called Adam.

• Options
    No one does understand what I've just said a few minuites ago.

I agree with everything Nietzsche said because she's the only one whats making sense on here.
  • Options
    You've chosen to go on what is clearly a sex-positive site, then have started an anti-sex thread. That's like going onto a sports forum to tell them that you don't like sport.

The Site thinks sex (including casual sex) is great; The Site loves sex. If you don't, why do you choose to go on the Sex and Relationships section of it, where you will obviously encounter many sex-positive people?

Actually you're missleading what thesite actuallly is, its not just a place to get advice on sex, but its a place to get support aboout anything, Yes it has a sex and relationships bit, that doesn't mean its just Pro-Sex, its also a place to speak about the damage done by having sex, Healing after sex and traumatic things people have gone through, its here to support you through anything...even everything sex related. NOT just to speak about having sex. Just like the Drugs bit...is about taking drugs...not "you shouldn't take drugs" or "Yous should" its a way to speak...without being judged by idiots like you.
  • Options

If you enjoy it, why not be constructive and give me the information I need to get it? If you didn't enjoy it, don't take your disappointment out on me.
  • Options
    CrazyCat wrote: »
    No one does understand what I've just said a few minuites ago.

I agree with everything Nietzsche said because she's the only one whats making sense on here.

We do understand what you have posted
  • Options
    You do understand what you have posted on here. Please! Give me a break love!

Theres being fake then there's being rude lol
  • Options
    I'll just consult my fuck buddy and will let you know the advice already given to you previously but I wouldn't waste valuable time talking when I could have a good fuck :)

• Options
    Why are you desperate to lose your virginity anyway, maybe changing your attitude towards girls would help you. I am still a virgin and I am 26, but sex isn't something I want, but how your making it out that sex is everything in life is stupid.

You're unusual. The vast majority of people our age have had sex and enjoy doing so. Only 1% of people are asexual. I need to masturbate for two hours a day. My right hand feels good, my artificial vagina feels better, so I know that the real thing would feel better still.
  • Options
    The difference is Adam, I valued the other person. I wasn't using them. There were occasions when it was casual but that didn't mean that I was objectifying men. I can't tell you how I did it, because until you change your attitude nothing will help. No one here can solve your attitude problem: all your threads end the same way, with you offending and insulting other members and failing to take on our advice. You have argued everything said to you. Some of the people who have replied are respected members of this community and have a wealth of life experience - by that I do not just mean having loads of sex. Your barrier is your disregard for other people's feelings or emotions and your lack of understanding that women are equals and not just for sex.

I don't have anymore to say to you and I think for the sake of everyone else's sanity we should leave this thread and not offer Adam any more guidance until a mod has stepped in. This is because it isn't healthy to have such an offensive argument continuing and we need to stop fueling the fire.

The end.
  • Options
    Ella has a point from the above.

I don't understand some people sometimes when no one has listened to what I have said a few minuites ago. I don't understand.
  • Options
    I don't understand how men are so abusive and get away with their behaviour when people are being abused on a daily basis by men like him.

• Options
    You're unusual. The vast majority of people our age have had sex and enjoy doing so. Only 1% of people are asexual. I need to masturbate for two hours a day. My right hand feels good, my artificial vagina feels better, so I know that the real thing would feel better still.
    Thanks for the insult. Means alot.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Pricks don't laid neither. Maybe you should consult your DSM-IV about yourself.

My former colleague was a prick who got laid a lot.

You're clearly unaware that the DSM-5 was released last year.
  • Options
    I don't know why people are being horrible on here. Its not right and that's what I said before.

There needs to be a mod.

Where are they?.
  • Options
    I'm off to have a shag with my fuck buddy and blonde hair. Enjoy being a virgin :)

• Options
    This makes me so angry. :/

What specifically makes you angry? If talking about sex makes you angry, what drew you to the Sex and Relationships section of a sex-positive site?
  • Options
    What specifically makes you angry? If talking about sex makes you angry, what drew you to the Sex and Relationships section of a sex-positive site?

This forum is actually hardly ever to do with Sex.....Monkey could be here because she's having trouble with her Mum...

Stop being a Dick.
This discussion has been closed.