Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Scrubs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone else love? Doctor Cox is an awesome character, and him and Jordan as a tag team are the ultimate. I watched nearly all of season four yesterday. Awesomeness. One thought though, Heather Graham should not stand next to Sarah Chalke. It just makes Heather look ugly.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i am OBSESSED with scrubs. love love love it!! zach braff :heart:
  • Options
    I Want Sot Dist Analhsgyt Braff Aye Mate
  • Options
    Braff is a hottie. Especially in 'Garden State'. mMm.
  • Options
    I like the lawyer. Him and the janitor make the show. I can't get the Bobs out of my head every time I see Doctor Cox though. He will always be a Bob to me :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    I can't get the Bobs out of my head every time I see Doctor Cox though. He will always be a Bob to me :p

I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".
  • Options
    Had a Scrubs themed birthday party..had an Operation game style cake. Was great. Greatest moment was when my boyfriend's brother said suddenly 'I love Cox'. He took ages to catch on awh
  • Options
    I :heart: Scrubs, and Zach Braff, and the whole programme! It's awesome. I find if I watch it too much in one go, I pick up the habit of narrating things in my head too :blush: that's when I think I need to get out more :lol:
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Have always loved watching Scrubs! I have watched all of seasons 1-5 and pretty much all of 6 now, I think season 6 has got up to Ep 20
  • Options
    Juan Itor is the best character by far ;)
  • Options
    I've only seen series one, I have it on DVD and I think its mint! Need to get the other series'.

And yes Dr Cox is the best character! :thumb:

x
  • Options
    WHAT HAS TWO THUMBS, AND DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP? *POINTS TO SELF USING THUMBS* BOB KELSO, HOW Y'DOIN?

Ahhhhhhhh!
  • Options
    scrubs is amazingly funny. especially when elliot talks to JD about that staring thing he does, he says 'that's ridiculous, i don't go like that..' *he pretends to stare into distance*... *then turns the other way and really does stare into distance and talks to himself in his head* lol. class.
  • Options
    Well I wouldn't kick Sarah Chalke out of bed, or Christa Miller come to that...
  • Options
    I hate it i dont find it funny at all
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    I hate it i dont find it funny at all

Ah this must be your funny bone I found lying in the street then.

Scrubs is without doubt the funniest comedy in years. I don't think it gets the recognisation that it deserves though. Got lost in all the "Isn't Friends great" wank.

Dr Cox and Jordan bounce off each other fantastically. Bob Kelso plays the villain to perfection and the daily torments from The Janitor are quality. JD's inner dialogue and daydreams are pure magic. Underneath all the comedy though you can still see the seriousness and torment of being a doctor which I think is brilliant.

All in all. Top marks!
  • Options
    Scrubs is awesome. I have whiled away many a happy hour with my *cough* season 1-4 box sets *cough*.

And season 5 is out soon. :thumb:
  • Options
    Dr Cox and Jordan bounce off each other fantastically.

I'd like to bounce off Jordan [/Todd]
  • Options
    I love this series. The humour is great, the "serious" parts are very good too and the (pseudo)-philosophical message (by the narrator) is something I do like too.

The characters are all cool. Dr Cox, Bob Kelzo, JD, the Janitor (golden!)
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    Had a Scrubs themed birthday party..had an Operation game style cake. Was great. Greatest moment was when my boyfriend's brother said suddenly 'I love Cox'. He took ages to catch on awh

I think you said that back in your birthday thread too, and I didn't understand jack why this should be funny....

4 months later... right now.. *click* :blush:
  • Options
    best quote so far (chris turk on his surgery skills) "im not saying im good but if they had an award ceremony, they would be called the turkies!"

also liked all the episodes where brendan fraser were in, he was great.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I think you said that back in your birthday thread too, and I didn't understand jack why this should be funny....

4 months later... right now.. *click* :blush:

hehe :D
  • Options
    I think this show is pretty funny. I don't watch it very often, but when I do, I always laugh.
  • Options
    I'd like to bounce off Jordan [/Todd]

High Five!