Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I just feel so disgusting and worthless right now. 
  • Options
    I just feel so disgusting and worthless right now. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    just scalded myself making some pasta :D such a clutz 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    They tased me in the stomach and maybe this is why I'm feeling sick not cause of what I did. I have massive line of the taser and hurts to touch. 
    I feel so thirsty but I can barely drink a lot because my stomach feels weird
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    This was sent on my group chat I'm in. Well wish I could believe this but can't cause I always think "this is the worst I've ever felt to get past this"
    but maybe will help someone else. 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    My uncles funeral tomorrow  and it’s so hard to find anything that’s going to cover my SH :( think I’m going to have to buy something new when I really don’t want to 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Been verbally attacked by a random male on Instagram because I refused to meet him. He's made me feel so shit about myself..
  • Options
    What the fuck??? LifeLong lasting.? I still feel sick. Is it from the taser 😭. I don't want a life long of nausea??  Maybe not from taser maybe from anxiety or stress or from what I did. But it was on my stomach. But I don't think the voltage they used was as high as they would use for someone else. But Ive not exactly got a lot of fat on me that would of helped lol

• Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    A week ago a close friend committed suicide, it's only really just started to sink in yesterday,

he used to not get bullyed as I was the one being bullyed but when I left that school he started getting bullied by the people that bullied me and I just can't stop thinking about what if I stayed at that school and if he didn't get bullied and I just got bullied instead,

I know I shouldn't be thinking about this but it's so hard not too 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    @Shaunie jesus life long? That's really shocking :o
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    davcr0ck said:
    A week ago a close friend committed suicide, it's only really just started to sink in yesterday,

he used to not get bullyed as I was the one being bullyed but when I left that school he started getting bullied by the people that bullied me and I just can't stop thinking about what if I stayed at that school and if he didn't get bullied and I just got bullied instead,

I know I shouldn't be thinking about this but it's so hard not too 
    Hugs @dav@davcr0ck   I'm so sorry. It's easy to think about the "what ifs" & hard to not. we can't know of every out come we do. Or even control it. . If that makes sense. Those bullies should take all responsibility to what they do
  • Options

Spook98 said:
    @Shaunie jesus life long? That's really shocking :o
    I know. Wtf. I think that's maybe wrong. Internet lies i don’t know. ??Cause like isn't it saying "after being tasered you could have depression for life" like wow great thanks

• Options
    Feeling really panicky and sick and I’m not at home so can’t have any propranolol :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,853 Master Poster
    I wish I didn't have to feel like this. I am so upset and hate myself so much. 😭 Why am I always so stupid? Everything has been my fault since the day I was born. Before anyone asks I am not in crisis.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like struggling to make new friendships and relationships becomes kind of a self fulfilling prophecy? Being embarrassed and annoyed by being a loner for so long, I convince myself it cant change and sabotage my own opportunities to meet people. Its really weird. :D 
  • Options
    I don't want to leave my bed or even leave the house after last night 😣😣
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Really not looking forward to today , mum an dad have already argued , I feel sick as hell and dads just being a moody idiot 
  • Options
    Really not looking forward to today , mum an dad have already argued , I feel sick as hell and dads just being a moody idiot 
    Does your dad want to join my dad's club I made for him called moody and moany idoits, 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    davcr0ck said:
    Does your dad want to join my dad's club I made for him called moody and moany idoits, 
    Can my dad join? He is always moody, moaning and being an idiot. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    Sure of course, that now two dads and a female, anymore? 
    Post edited by davcr0ck on
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    Sure of course, that now two dads, anymore? 
    Can't it be a male and female club? Females can be idiots too but I am not aiming that at anyone. I am an idiotic female. 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    Can't it be a male and female club? Females can be idiots too but I am not aiming that at anyone. I am an idiotic female. 
    It open to whoever 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    It open to whoever 
    Thanks. Now that is 2 males and 1 female. 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    M's house has exploded and she's trapped 😭😭😭 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    P has died following the explosion yesterday 😭😭💔 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Bus driver got mad at me for saying day ticket Instead of day rider.  Now I feel extremely anxious and embarrassed
This discussion has been closed.