Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    @Mia_moo sorry about that hugs 
  • Options
    Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    @dogmad20 thanks x 
    walking around with tesco carrier bag tied to my foot because my shoe was uncomfortable. Looking like something out of bear grylls surviving the wild. Hair is all over the place too 
    Loving all the stares 🙄
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,808 Master Poster
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Fuck my plans. Period is way too heavy for me to go swimming now. Why does it have to always get in my way! 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2019
    I feel so bad. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I don't want to go home cause I'll be stuck there with no way out cause fucking suffocated but I don't want to be here. Dk 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭can't do it. Feel so deserpate to make it all stop. (I am safe(. Sadly wish wasn't a coward
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Well I'm glad I changed my plans in London today, was supposed to go Tate modern this afternoon but a horrific incident happened and I'm just glad I wasn't there with my 13 year old brother to witness it.
  • Options
    My cramps are so annoying and my period is just stressing me out and I am crying so much. I do not want another 30 or even 40 years of this!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Kasa2103 said:
    My cramps are so annoying and my period is just stressing me out and I am crying so much. I do not want another 30 or even 40 years of this!
    Have you thought about speaking to the Dr about it? When I used to get periods I went and got better painkillers than otc ones... 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I'm beyond exhausted and want time by myself but I can't because I'm with this child 24/7 till I get him back to mum on Tuesday
  • Options
    @BubblesGoesBoo Thanks for the suggestion. I already have the pill to help my flow but maybe it is time to go back to the doctor. Oh great!
  • Options
    I hate how anxiety is ruining every day. I want to have fun but I can't. 

It's so difficult and exhausting. How much more can I take of this?
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Picking everything about myself out recently, everything ugly or not right. And people can tell it’s ugly. That’s why they always stare at me ☹️
  • Options
    Picking everything about myself out recently, everything ugly or not right. And people can tell it’s ugly. That’s why they always stare at me ☹️
    Nothing is ugly or not right about you. They are just thoughts.  I promise you that you are not ugly and that nothing is wrong with you. People only stare at you because they want to see just how beautiful you are.  You might not believe that but I think that it is what you are 
  • Options
    Hugs x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Thank  you @Kasa2103 that’s really lovely, appreciate you saying that 💗 it’s just hard to think of myself in a positive way I guess x
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    edited August 2019
    Who’s the fuck up , im the fuck up 
    whos oversensitive, im over sensitive 
    who over reacts I over react - just a whole rounded mess to be honest but not my fault when everyone I love and trust has to just leave me :(
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited August 2019
    My parents are tipsey now so they won't be driving tomorrow, meaning I'm gonna end up walking the dog, 

I might walk to alton, its only 5 miles away

But first I need a good night's sleep 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Who’s the fuck up , im the fuck up 
    whos oversensitive, im over sensitive 
    who over reacts I over react - just a whole rounded mess to be honest but not my fault when everyone I love and trust has to just leave me :(
    Aww, I don't think of you like that at all. Sending loving hugs :heart:
  • Options
    Watched my mum & sister physically fight....didn't get involved in that shit. No energy even if wanted to. My mum has lot of evil & anger in her eyes thought she was Gunna kill her tbf
  • Options
    Sick of everything.
  • Options
    My sleep has gotten so bad recently 😫 usual stick to a strict routine but slipped out of that and now can’t sleep. Need to be up at 6:30 and didn’t sleep till 12 so today’s going to be great. Can hear dad up already which doesn’t help cause puts me off sleeping 😴
  • Options
    My sleep has gotten so bad recently 😫 usual stick to a strict routine but slipped out of that and now can’t sleep. Need to be up at 6:30 and didn’t sleep till 12 so today’s going to be great. Can hear dad up already which doesn’t help cause puts me off sleeping 😴
    Hope you got some rest x
  • Options
    @Shaunie didn’t get much tbh, have to go to gym with friend already didn’t want to go but not I’m knackered it’s not fun 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I think my dad and sister know I use this. Maybe from when confidality has been broke. So if they ever find this - please stop suffocating me. I can be home alone and not harm myself cause maybe I could ring Samaritans 
    also im not "lazy" I am very sad
    also stop saying comment on my eating habit cause of my eating disorder. Stop saying "she won't eat all that" you're making me stressed I'm eating too much
  • Options
    Yeah my family don't read what I post here cause been called lazy twice since posting this. Also was being told 247 to get into shower and was asked. "why does it take you so fucking long to get into the shower" (said as I was getting into the shower so I slammed the door behind me lol am pathetic. I did feel like saying " probably cause I'd rather not live or move at all"
  • Options
    I am so stupid. I was standing on top of the wash basket to reach to the tin of sausages and baked beans at the top of the cupboard like I usually do. However, I fell off the wash basket and my foot fell through the wash basket and it broke the wash basket. The tin of food survived as I managed to put it onto the work surface before it also got damaged. My foot is only a little bit hurt. Thank goodness. Stupid stupid stupid Kasa. Now my mum is going to have to buy a new wash basket. It is all my fault. :(
  • Options
    And here is a photo of the wash basket after my stupidity. 

It might not look obvious but there is a massive crack in the middle of the bottom of the wash basket. That is where my foot went through. 
This discussion has been closed.