Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,853 Master Poster
    edited August 2019
    P has died following the explosion yesterday 😭😭💔 
    Sorry to hear. We are all here for you through this difficult time 
    Post edited by TheMix on
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Can’t believe my uncle is really dead , I can’t believe yesterday was the day we had our final goodbyes. Can’t help but feel bad Becuase everyone else was crying at the funreal but I wasn’t.
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Can’t believe my uncle is really dead , I can’t believe yesterday was the day we had our final goodbyes. Can’t help but feel bad Becuase everyone else was crying at the funreal but I wasn’t.
    People grieve in different ways. It's ok to not cry. Hope you are doing ok today
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    We all greive different, a close friends claimed his life last week and whereas its made everyone else sad and crying on the first day or two, it's taken a whole week for it to sink into me, sending massive hugs
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    We all greive different, a close friends claimed his life last week and whereas its made everyone else sad and crying on the first day or two, it's taken a whole week for it to sink into me, sending massive hugs
    GreenTea said:
    People grieve in different ways. It's ok to not cry. Hope you are doing ok today
    He died 3 weeks ago and I haven’t even cried feel like I should have 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 said:
    He died 3 weeks ago and I haven’t even cried feel like I should have
    Your feel like you should of, the moment will come, at least your denial of your uncle being dead unlike a friend, 

Sending heart warming hugs, 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited July 2019
    @Millie2787

You needn't worry about any of that, just deal with things how best for you right now.

I didn't cry for ages after my dad died, and I think that's just us figuring out what to feel and comprehend the loss. 

If you often feel low aswell you can become desensitized to grief I believe. Most recently my nana died and I just felt so little during it all, it made me feel like a really terrible person. It's important to realise that you're not, theres no right or wrong way to deal with something as significant as death.
  • Options
    I know I should be grateful I was allowed to come on the trip but I’m just so stressed and anxious and want to go home 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Kasa2103 said:
    P has died following the explosion yesterday 😭😭💔 
    Sorry to hear. Who is P? You don't have to say who if you are not comfortable. We are all here for you through this difficult time 
    My uncle's ex.. they parted on good terms so she's still a family friend.. the worst part is my uncle has dementia so he can't register what's happened 🙁 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I give up. Fuck it. Fuck you. Fuck everything. I give up
  • Options
    Feel like mum is going to Be the next person to die . Both me and my sister keep dreaming that’s she’s going to die . I won’t be able to cope if she does , dad is useless he can’t even cook and caring for my nephew is hard enough without having to start doing everything if mum dies . She can’t die she’s only 48 please don’t let it be true 
  • Options
    @GreenTea your doing so well sweetie , stay strong ❤️
  • Options
    Sending big hugs to whoever needs them  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I keep getting memories of when I was 8 years old. Basically at 8 years old I had an ultrasound of my boobs because the doctor sent an urgent referral. He thought I had cancer due to a growth in my breast. If it was cancer I wouldn't be here. I would have been in heaven by 11 years old. It turned out to be benign and breast tissue swelling. I wish it was cancer. By the way I am not in crisis and I am safe. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @Kasa2103 That sounds like it was a difficult time  and trust me you don’t wish it wasn’t cancer ....
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 That sounds like it was hard and trust me you don’t wish it wasn’t cancer ....
    I only said it because it is obvious nobody cares about me except my family.  So sorry if it triggered you.
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    @Kasa2103 That sounds like it was hard and trust me you don’t wish it wasn’t cancer ....
    I only said it because it is obvious nobody cares about me except my family.  So sorry if it triggered you.
    @Kasa2103 so many people care about you on here 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    @Kasa2103 so many people care about you on here 
    Thanks. It is so hard emotionally for me right now. Not just because of that. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I just went onto Facebook and I regret it so much, can't stop crying, so many painful memories that aren't helping with my current mood and strange feelings I had this morning 😣😣😣

Spoilers just describes the thing I saw on Facebook 

In Facebook you have theirs things called memory's which shows what you was doing in this day a number of years ago, today happenes to be the day where im all set in hospital and that's went the last test started, 

• Options
    davcr0ck said:
    I just went onto Facebook and I regret it so much, can't stop crying, so many painful memories that aren't helping with my current mood and strange feelings I had this morning 😣😣😣

Spoilers just describes the thing I saw on Facebook 

In Facebook you have theirs things called memory's which shows what you was doing in this day a number of years ago, today happenes to be the day where im all set in hospital and that's went the last test started, 

Sending hugs, I'm so sorry, BUT look at how far you have come since then , you know what your dealing with now  <3
  • Options
    Now my parents know what's happening to my friend, in a pool of tears on the way back home while they was arguing about who's doing what today,

Now in my room back in bed, crying, back to square one 😣😣
  • Options
    Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    I checked someone's snapchat score and story because I thought they were ignoring me for days and I didn't know what I had done.. confirmed my fears and now I've made myself feel worse. Well done moo. Why do i do this to myself 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    @Shaunie I did that years ago :D I couldn't deal with all the vapid attention seeking. Was also pretty angry about people who barely knew my dad posting shit about it after he died. People seem to use death as their ticket for attention when I was basically dying.

Long story short fuck social media. XD 
  • Options
    Spook98 said:
    @Shaunie I did that years ago :D I couldn't deal with all the vapid attention seeking. Was also pretty angry about people who barely knew my dad posting shit about it after he died. People seem to use death as their ticket for attention when I was basically dying.

Long story short fuck social media. XD 
    Literally my Facebook is only for my family on have me on and that's it 
This discussion has been closed.