Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Just jumping in to send some hugs to you all 💕

And wish a great nights sleep tonight to everyone who also struggled with last nights thunder x 

(and everyone dealing with this heat 😂)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
    I feel so embarrassed. Earlier my dad was helping us move our bags into the car ready for the short break me, my mum and my friend are on. I was trying to find a space in my bag for something and I opened one part and it showed all my sanitary towels and spare underwear. I feel so embarrassed that my dad saw it.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Really getting frustrated with actions of others and I know I shouldn't let it bother me but Its really difficult
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    This is probably going to get deleted but I don't care, I need to rant :warning:  this is your trigger warning!

couldn't sleep cause of all this going on in my head so hoping I can sleep now :lol:  
    please be honest, do I post too much about being in hospital? I don't mean too, but when you spend so much time in hospital it becomes a big part of your life. anyway just posting this cause someone on here called me an attention seeker for what ive been posting. but trust me, its the last thing I want. if I just wanted attention I would do something less destructive, you think I like liver damage? drips and heart monitors? being pinned to the ground for my own safety? the reason ive been posting about it is cause well im actually quite proud of what I achieved in hospital recently, ive come so far in such a short amount of time, but its not all positives which I lead you to believe, that's the thing about the internet, we tend to just post about the good shit and never the bad. yes I started eating again, but it took me 3 hours with a nurse begging me just to take that first bite. yes I slept in a bed, but I had a 2 hour meltdown beforehand and didn't sleep at all cause I was so on edge. yes the nurses made me a happiness jug, but that was after I shared my diary with one of them and they realised how dark my thoughts really are, one of them was almost in tears reading a poem I had wrote. its not nice being watched while you go to the toilet or shower, even when you're sleeping its awkward. 

I also post to raise awareness, of mental health and hospitals, before my very first attempt I was on a support site and they recommended I get to a hospital, nothing scared me more, I want to try and show others that its okay, yes there are some pricks in the nhs, but there also some gems in the system, and that outweighs the pricks. 

I am in recovery, its obvious that's im going to have relapses, im going to end up in hospital, but im hoping at least to make my admissions less frequent. 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    This heat will be the end of me.
    Just as I fix my sleep pattern, boom to hot and back to square one..anyone else get me on this?

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    edited July 2019
    I had another dream I killed myself. 
    Maybe triggering

so I killed myself and then I woke up in a different Planet and when I woke up I said how am I here because no one can survive what I just did. And then someone was like. It worked. And I don't think anyone said it - I just knew it that I had a different family.  So then these people came in and called me disgusting about 10 times and said I can't go toilet. And then said something like "you can't even kill yourself because you're paralysed from the head down"

so im guessing that was hell on a different planet. 

I doubt that's what would really happen if I kill myself. I just think it's nothing
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    GreenTea said:
    Just as I fix my sleep pattern, boom to hot and back to square one..anyone else get me on this?

Yep, gone three days with no sleep now 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Had such a awlful nightmare last night, left me crying for half a hour  😭😭
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Had such a awlful nightmare last night, left me crying for half a hour  😭😭

Hope you are ok
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    GreenTea said:

Yep, gone three days with no sleep now 
    Same. Struggling so bad
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Feeling so poorly these last few days who could of thought being Shit mentally can leave you being shit physically too :( give me a Break 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Feeling so poorly these last few days who could of thought being Shit mentally can leave you being shit physically too :( give me a Break 

Hugs
  • Options
    So stressed. It's supposed to be the hottest day of the year and the water supply to my house has gone wrong some where and we have no water. 
    I haven't showered.
    I'm dehydrated.
    And I'm panicking 
  • Options
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Sorry. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    I think my cat is dead or will die very very soon. She has severe heatstroke and it isn't being helped much by the fact that it is like 35 degrees in the area. My sister had to get to work 30 minutes late and get her old manager to go over to look after the cat until we get home. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Hugs @Kasa2103 <3
    thats really upsetting:( wishing all the best for your cat & hope she improves
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Hugs @Kasa2103 <3
    thats really upsetting:( wishing all the best for your cat & hope she improves
    Thanks. It definitely is upsetting. I will give everyone an update on her when I eventually get home.
  • Options
    Theres no way forward anymore. I'm really sad
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Feel like I've out stayed my welcome in life and know when ready to leave & give up. Though I am safe right now with family just sad and just how I feel & I'm not in crisis just how I feel in life generally
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Feeling so ill someone come and save me ❤️
    Sending get better soon card and cute cats and hugs to you @Millie2787

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Was meant to be going on a date with S tonight but I cancelled cause I just don't have the mental capacity for it right now 😓 feeling so low and don't know what to do.. about to take my prn and see if that helps 🙁 bets on how long it takes him to leave me? 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Feel like I’m dying 😩
    Hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    I feel like I am such an idiot. I don't have to feel it because it is true. I am the oldest gymnast in my group and I have been going for the longest but I am still way behind. Oh and it is the 2nd sunburn in 10 days (one from the beach yesterday and one from sports day last week.) The coaches keep noticing and making comments and I don't like it. Soon I will be called The Red Girl or Peely. And in gymnastics I can't even do the skills all the younger gymnasts can do like cartwheels on a low beam, most vault stuff, handsprings, wheelbarrow race (I just keep falling) and japana. If you are wondering what Japana is, it is a straddle where your stomach goes flat onto the floor. It is easier than it sounds for most people. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm really struggling today. I feel completely alone and my thoughts are full of images of my death. I feel nothing but disdain for anybody right now it it doesn't feel good.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Feeling so horrendous still so no surprise there 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    hugs to those who need them!
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Day I’m going home, and immediately today my mood has just dropped massively. Think deep down don’t want to go home, it’s horrible there but don’t want to be here so I don’t know 🤔☹️
This discussion has been closed.