Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Super stressy about later 🙄
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,818 Master Poster
    I feel so scared about getting my braces later. The positives are not helping me to think that it won't be as bad.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Absolutely despise driving it makes me anxious af, and I've gotta drive all day today. I'd rather just spanner my car off a bridge and have done with. :D
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    :'(. Cant live like this :'(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Today has been utter shite tbh, I need bed. 
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    I’m on holiday and should be enjoying myself but just want to go home 😫😫 got another 6 days here I can’t cope I feel awful 
  • Options
    My braces feel so weird and I want to rip them off. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 of course it feels weird, it'll take some getting used to. How did it go though?
  • Options
    Spook98 said:
    @Kasa2103 of course it feels weird, it'll take some getting used to. How did it go though?
    Awful. Joking. 
    It felt really weird having that mouth opener thing and having a suction thing constantly spraying at me. Oh and gluing on the bottom side brackets was a bit painful as it involved a lot of pulling as I have an overbite. 
  • Options
    I've seen a lot of people recently struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts, including friends of mine, and I dont feel able to help them any more. It just seems incredibly disingenuous to challenge their thoughts and make out like things will change for the better, when I feel the same as them. I want to show compassion but I cant. I dont know if that makes me an extremely cruel person, I just know I'm struggling with knowing what to do.
  • Options
    Sad and struggling :(
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    There is no way I will be able to cope with the first term of drama in year 9 due to a topic that is very upsetting.

I discovered that we are learning about a boy who lost their mum through a drug overdose. It hasn't personally happened to me but death upsets me a lot.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Hard to breath 

and then samaritains send me this 

"Hi Shevaun,

I can't tell you how sorry I am that you suffered so badly at the hands of your father and that you find it impossible to put it behind you and move forward........"

my father??????? Where has that came from. It Wasn't. Was someone in relationship. But yeah get why would say father cause who gets into relationship with someoen like that & it be someone I chosen to know. Only someone stupid guess why they assumed that. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Well I've not slept yet. Just keep thinking I'll be asleep in ten mins. But now it's gone past 4. It's hard to sleep when brain is just thinking about what to do with thoughts. & hard to breath & heat isn't making it any easier 
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Sleep paralyse this morning freaking the hell out of me
    Had a nightmare last night which was incredibly terrifying and scary  
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    alice123alice123 Posts: 88 Budding Regular
    edited July 2019
    I just wanted to remind everyone who is struggling with their mental health right now that things can get better <3

I know from personal experience that you can go from feeling like you have no purpose to recovering and living a fulfilled happy life. Please reach out and speak to someone if you're not feeling right at the moment as you deserve to be happy.

If you don't know who to talk to, call this number to speak to the Samaritans: 116123 :)

Sending big hugs x
  • Options
    Mum is forcing me to go swimming tommorow in didcot because I said no to going to the beach in this weather. I hate going shirtless 😭😭
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    I just collapsed onto the decking outside, every part of my body hurts and I feel so weak and dizzy  and tired, I can't be struggling any more right now, I can't do a week of this heat anymore 
  • Options
    Braces are so weird but at least they haven't been sore.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    33 degrees in the evening? 
    Who wants a sweaty hug?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    33 degrees in the evening? 
    Who wants a sweaty hug?
    35 here and yes please

• Options
    Having shitty day. Spoke with the police and ambulance
  • Options
    I want to die.
    I'm a mistake.
  • Options
    Wish things would be okay , I just keep getting more and more bad news 
  • Options
    Good morning to myself, I need to go down stairs and move their and sleep their for tonight because the dog next to me isn't helping me stay cool
  • Options
    Who'd'a thought my death would come by heat XD
  • Options
    Spook98 said:
    Who'd'a thought my death would come by heat XD
    And the current thunderstorm lmao. Can't hide in fear because I'd die from heat under a blanket
  • Options
    Currently sat rocking back and forth on my bed still trying to calm down from the thunderstorm which seems to have hit us pretty bad :(
  • Options
    Good morning Mixlorians!

Looks like I am up and ready to start my day already. Oh what fun. No way can I face an 18 hour day in this heat. I guess I will probably nap in the car on the way and before dinner.
  • Options
    Think I feel a night of uneasiness and self loathing coming my way. Oh well :/
This discussion has been closed.