Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
    edited July 2019
    Why does my mum have to yell at me? 😭All because I told her the truth about not feeling strong enough to carry lots of stuff upstairs. Now she says that I never do anything to help when I try to. I just didn't feel strong enough to do it. At least it felt like a lot.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I sometimes wonder who my friends actaully are. Because right now, in a moment of need, Nobody is there. Yet I'm always by peoples side..
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Feel so stupid and shit after Friday night , so much for crisis ringing me 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    edited July 2019
    Sometimes I think I take wanting to be in control of my self & body, too far. My sister just was telling me to get in the shower now ,so we can go out later. And i was just like "oh shut up, I'll get in the shower when I want to, stop trying telling me to do stuff & control me, I'll do what I want" and she just got really weird after I said it. Maybe understandable. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Struggling so much , in trying to make it through till Thursday but I don’t know if I can , Crisis never rang and I don’t have There’s number to ring them :( 

Sending you a hug @Millie2787 <3 Is there anyone else you can call to try and find out their number? You can also use our Crisis Messenger 24/7 (text THEMIX to 85258). 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    @Aife Nope the A&E Doctor took my number for them to ring me but never gave me there number incase I needed to ring then . Yeah I guess I just kinda needed to talk to someone who can refer me into somewhere else or at least suggest something. 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Aife Nope the A&E Doctor took my number for them to ring me but never gave me there number incase I needed to ring then . Yeah I guess I just kinda needed to talk to someone who can refer me into somewhere else or at least suggest something. 
    Hopefully they ring you over the next couple of days. Keep us updated with how everything is going. We're here for you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    My cat died today.
    I'm absolutely heartbroken.
  • Options
    When i was under services my CC said about getting in contact with Mind when start seeing rape crisis as even thinking about starting it may make me feel worse. Or even go back into crisis. I thought maybe over dramatic but not. She said something about there's 6 week season with mind for when feeling bad. 

I do feel bad & thinking about ending my life 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    In Science most of the laptops were fucked and it stressed me out a lot. In Maths we were doing Kahoot and another girl asked about my crush as I put "I love *******" as my nickname. They all know that I am lesbian and it is so annoying and embarrassing. In Community Time it was the last time I will see my current form tutor for a year. She is so supportive and understanding. I met my new form tutor today but I still will miss my current form tutor. We have a different room, different person, different seating plan. I get stressed when things suddenly change due to my autism. At break I almost gave a computer the middle finger. It wouldn't work yet again and I was so stressed. In PPE a girl in my PPE class yelled at another girl saying that I was getting bullied. I got upset as it bought back memories of the times I was actually bullied. In Art I felt like a complete idiot because my work is trash. At lunch I was all alone in tears. I hid in the toilets most of the time. I only came out to eat my lunch and check the signs for student choice days as they were put up this morning. In Spanish I felt so stressed about my bad day. I burst into tears and hid my face with my Spanish book.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    On a coach to London, be their in about 3 hours 😭😭 personal can't stand coach's, they too slow and take forever to get to places and London traffic is slow too, I left 1 hr ago and I would of made it by train by now 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Another shitty few days, no interest in anything, and nothing to do but sit and think.
  • Options
    Maybe triggering

just want to leave house but having to keep waiting cause of self harm being annoying 

• Options
    I feel scared to come out the toilet. I had to change top due to my other one making me too hot. I look ridiculous in it and I feel scared that people will laugh at me. 😭 Please don't laugh at me or judge me for wearing men size t-shirts. Doesn't that look hideous?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    It's always my fault. Everything is always my fault. I can't say anything without it being my fault. I can't be triggered by something because its my fault.
    Everything is always my fault. 
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hugs to anyone who needs them 💗😊
  • Options

• Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Love that quote @Shaunie thank you for sharing it x
  • Options
    I'm scared to go to rape crisis tomorrow. 10 am. Why so early I want a lay in 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Hope it goes okay today @Shaunie <3 Let us know how it goes :) 
  • Options
    dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
    Shaunie said:
    Hugs <3 ttext me if you need me.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Only one lesson today and the last lesson of the day at 4pm until 5pm and I have to be in for the whole day really helps with my thoughts just gmveing sat around all day 🙄😔😔
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    I give up waiting for Crisis , it’s now Wednesday and I’ve still heard nothing . Clearly what happened was bad enough for them to care :(
  • Options
    Thank you @Aife & @dancertori <3
    will post on different thread on how went cause don't wanna spam here with my massive paragraphs aha 
  • Options
    I really cannot cope with feeling so anxious. I am going horse riding very soon. I leave in 25 minutes so no time to drop out as my space is paid for and reserved. How am I supposed to deal with feeling so scared. 

If I die from the horse riding it was nice to know everyone on here. You have all been awesome.

I am safe though.

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    @Kasa2103 never see anything on the news about horse related deaths or even injuries, it will be fine :) take it slow at first and allow people to help you
  • Options
    Spook98 said:
    @Kasa2103 never see anything on the news about horse related deaths or even injuries, it will be fine :) take it slow at first and allow people to help you
    That is because nobody wants to put it on the news. Thanks for the message though. I will do an update about how it goes. 

I actually almost threw up last night with my anxiety playing up so much. 
This discussion has been closed.