Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2019
    Called in sick. 

Why do they always assume im being sick lol. 
    She was just like "Is it because youre being sick" and im like no i havent been sick. She was like oh whats youre reason. I just said i feel bad mentally. Then that just felt like a small reason compare to being sick

now im getting less money

i want to die so bad
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    The heat really messes at me, I'm Super hungry but I don't want to eat because I threw up an few minutes ago, got an headache and just laying on my bed with the curtains closed and cuddling peirre and tube train, 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Last night was a write off 😓 and now gotta head off for an 8 hour shift 😭 taking bets on what time my breakdown will commence, anyone want in? 🙄🙄 
    Been sent home from work cause of last night, my manager could tell I wasn't coping 😓😓 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Got to eat out with the family, I really don't feel like it but I'm being focused to so if I pass out and end up in hospital then I can go " ha fuck you I was right" 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Got to eat out with the family, I really don't feel like it but I'm being focused to so if I pass out and end up in hospital then I can go " ha fuck you I was right" 
    Guess what, I passed out and got pizza all over my face, really hopeing the weather isn't going to be like this tommorow 
  • Options
    This heat stroke has struded me until the end of term, only missed two days of sleep and I feel so weak and worn down, my teachers are saying to me don't come in if your not up to it, I don't want to do this else I do something stupid at home when I'm alone, 

I just walked the dog and I feel so lifeless and tired. I kept falling asleep in lessons today, please send energy vibs
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster

I feel like an ugly, disgusting, fat, time wasting, idiotic, attention seeking blob who needs to lose weight. I don't deserve to be here. Ignore me if you want to. Before you ask, I am safe and want to be alive. It is just so hard for me right now. 😭😭😭😭 I meant I don't deserve support.  My eating disorder, anxiety and claustrophobia has just all gotten too much for me over the past while. I am also a burden and waste of space.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Where can you buy anti biotics? 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Where can you buy anti biotics? 
    You can only get antibiotics prescribed to you by your gp 

• Options
    Been signed off again 🙁
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    😭😭
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    My chest hurts on my right and so does my stomach and i cant catch my breath:'(

i feel so pissed off and moody and just wanto be left alone 
  • Options
    Sad life:(
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    My head feels like an mix of an thunder storm is going on inside it and someone is hitting me with an hammer at the same time, 

Sleep just isn't happing at the moment, I'm so tired and feel worthless that I just want it to all stop, I've got an whole day of lessons and I'm not looking forward to anything 😔😔

**Was meant to be post at around 0330 but I think my WiFi died. **
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    My head feels like an mix of an thunder storm is going on inside it and someone is hitting me with an hammer at the same time, 

Sleep just isn't happing at the moment, I'm so tired and feel worthless that I just want it to all stop, I've got an whole day of lessons and I'm not looking forward to anything 😔😔

**Was meant to be post at around 0330 but I think my WiFi died. **
    Hugs x hope get some rest soon
  • Options
    I just hurt myself
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I just hurt myself
    Same but I fell down the stairs, sending hugs girl
  • Options
    Currently hiding in the toilets all alone again and I have been since lunch. I don't feel safe being outside and it is sad.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
    Hope you're okay @Kasa2103 we're here if you want to talk about what's happening <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    i dont know whats up with me, my boyfriend said to me this morning that he just wanted to be friends and i did cry for a little bit but now i'm really hyper and cant stop thinking about the most random stuff,

im so broken and confused 

• Options
    Back in hospital 😭😭
  • Options
    This is what happened just today.

1. I was in tears in history 
    2. In English I watched a really sad video. 
    3. At break time I spent most of it alone and crying. Some of the time I got yelled at by year 8's and 2 girls got in my face.
    4. In Geography I had to do a presentation about animal cruelty and it made me cry to look at the pictures.
    5. At lunchtime I spent the whole of lunch crying in the toilets. I didn't eat or talk to anyone. I wasn't hungry anyway. 
    6. In Maths I got so stressed thanks to Pythagoros's  (however it is spelt) Theorem being so hard.
    7. I got stressed during mentoring due to my work and I almost threw my work out the window before I got caught.
    8. I got yelled at by another year 8.
    9. I got yelled at by a year 12.
    10. I walked out the room almost in tears.
    11. It has made me scared to go to mentoring next week.
  • Options
    Triggereddd just saw picture of me when anorexia was at worst
    can see every out lines of every single bone. disgusting tbh but i don’t know why wish to be back there. 

• Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Struggling 😫
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    edited July 2019
    Hopefully tomorrow is better though x 
    Post edited by Butterfly23 on
  • Options
    Teddy started proper chocking at like 6 am for some reason and was awful. Hes fine now and i must of done something right but now feel should go to first aid for dogs
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Cancelled my last 3 sessions with Beth yesterday - Emotionally couldn’t deal with the goodbye .
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Kind of fell asleep on the train and missed my stop, now got to wait an hour until the returning train 😔 

Tired + hot weather = stupid stuff happened 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I seriously can not breath. I still believe i have a medical condition. It gets a lot worse after eating. 
    I dont understand im fed up. Im going to make another appointment with my gp on monday and ask for something that gives me oxgyen not slows my heart rate down since my heart rate isnt fast when im struggling to breath its just my lungs are small and tight chest
  • Options
    I cant breath someone please kill me
This discussion has been closed.