Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Really hate my legs and just want them cut off 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2019
    Cant sleep cause my minds too busy thinking about ending my life

(im safe
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    edited June 2019
    Hardly slept, had a horrible night felt so on edge the whole time and so alone😭 couldn’t stop worrying and I’m no where near ready to face the day 😔 urges are sky high, feel terrible.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Ran out of my sleeping pills and I've been told that they won't be back in stock until next week, thanks pharmacy, your always good to me, making me buy my walfarin too from the hospital because you don't have any stock and it costing me £20 😡😡
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I actually want to flip my s*** out of the pram, my boyfriend parents have now found out about abingdon pride and topaz too which now he's not allowed to go to, *decided this sentence wasn't suitable for people to see*, their such barstards and homophobic s****
    Post edited by davcr0ck on
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Hate feeling so ill. I hate periods too. They don't help my anemia one little bit. In fact it gets worse. :( 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Hugss xx
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Horrible stupid person 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭why do I even try 
  • Options
    One thing brings back so much 😭😭
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hate feeling so ill. I hate periods too. They don't help my anemia one little bit. In fact it gets worse. :( 
    Hope you feel better soon! Xx
  • Options
    Sending hugs to anyone who needs them, tho can get through anything if you put your mind to it 💗☺️
  • Options
    Omggg i need help.  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 my chest can not get any tighter
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Rang 111 cause yeah i cant breath and didnt wanna use gps time again. But 111 asked questions then told me to go to walk in centre, i said i already have v recently and no point. I just want like some medication so i can breath and been told is anxiety but dont think it is but even if it is is there some medication i can get today. And she was like i dont want to fob you off by saying is anxiety but it does sound like it and if constant then you need to put your foot down with your gp lol and get some short term medication like diazapam and that no matter the cause i just need to keep saying it because is not nice feeling anyway. So to either see gp today or go walk in centre
    so rang my gp again and asked for another appointment and have it all the way at 5:10. Omg may die by then so whats the pointand swear thats too late to get any medication😭
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    TillIStopTillIStop Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    I think I might place myself in a psych ward for a bit. Im feeling very confused and scared.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    TillIStop said:
    I think I might place myself in a psych ward for a bit. Im feeling very confused and scared.
    Hugs. @TillIStop    Hope find ways to mananage. Though i dont think anyone can place themselves into a psych ward these days cause of lack of money. There is "voultary" admission but thats always because its either that or a section and hard to get a bed. Sorry i mean to say that to help -  incase when you try to admit yourself (ive asked many times) -its actually can be awful when no one cares and refuses. (If live in uk,nhs). Though every situation is different. Hope you can find support you need

Its great you want help. 
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    migraines are back again so that means an storm must be on its way

I can't keep losing my balance and walking into stuff, I've already had an police officer ask if I was drunk, 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Omg please someone put me out of my suffering. Idk how long can carry on i cant breath and theres no reason to be alive

sooo fed up 
  • Options
    HUGS to anyone who needs them today, just a small reminder that you can get through anything and that you are a lot stronger than you think <3
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I've got my cardiologist appointment tomorrow and I always hate them because it's always being touched by dotors and how long until I need surgery again 😔😔😔
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    I've got my cardiologist appointment tomorrow and I always hate them because it's always being touched by dotors and how long until I need surgery again 😔😔😔
    I really don't want to go, hate hospital, hoping its going to be an striaght in and out again 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    davcr0ck said:
    I really don't want to go, hate hospital, hoping its going to be an striaght in and out again 
    Hope goes okay
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Well going to actually leave house now and im not going to be suprised if i dont make it back home and i die on street from not getting enough oxgyen. Probs cause ill be too dead to be suprised lol
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    davcr0ck said:
    davcr0ck said:
    Hope goes okay

Everything is fine with me health wise, just need to be careful with some things but I be alright, now I go up to adult services and I had that dortor since I was 1 and I'm really sad to say byb to him, I'm just crying lots, it's an sad day 😥😥
  • Options
    @davcr0ck

I'm glad that everything went well with the doctors, understand its hard through when you have to say goodbye to someone that I imagine made a big positive impact in your life? <3 

Sending hugs,
    Butterfly x
  • Options
    Fml should of taken sleeping pills
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Feeling lonely and dont think have anything else to post or comment on lol. Sad and bored and lonely and wishing i could end life :)
  • Options
    im really fed up. I know my body and is definetly more than anxiety. It feels cold when i deep breath and ive hardly slept. 
  • Options
    I don't know what it is but I think it's the weather but I keep passing out which is great 🤔
  • Options
    Struggling a lot at the minute😔
  • Options
    An someone explain to me why my throat doesn't like apricots, pineapple, kiwi, 
This discussion has been closed.