Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's my birthday weekend and I'm supposed to be going out tonight but I feel so anxious and struggling to even get out of bed this morning 😭😭
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @GreenTea

Happy birthday! Try and take it easy, it’ll be okay 💗
  • Options
    @GreenTea

Happy birthday! Try and take it easy, it’ll be okay 💗
    Thank you. My birthday is actually monday but nobody is available then so this weekend made sense.
    I just feel disgusting and not ok with my body and dressing up scares me
  • Options
    Today’s gotten so much worse 😭
  • Options
    Feel so bad ☹️ Can’t even express it anymore 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    :( funny how it’s one of three things with professionals and me , Don’t want me , Don’t answer me or don’t care 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Yeah... I feel like I'm permanently on a waiting list. Kinda sucks when you feel rock bottom and your next lifeline isn't for another 3 weeks.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,820 Master Poster
    Looks like sleep is not happening for me tonight. I can't relax with my restless leg syndrome or the thoughts racing through my mind. It doesn't help that my back hurts too thanks to my stupidity and getting the sunburn of my life. Well at least I call it the sunburn of my life. Before anyone makes comments, that is not a diaper hanging out my shorts. My underwear was just being annoying. Haha.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Sweet jesus that sunburn :o gotta love restless leg syndrome, it's annoying af.
  • Options
    @Kasa2103

Ouch that looks really painful 😫💗
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran

Don't know if it's triggering but just incase...

Having a hard time throwing out clothes that don't fit from my recent relapse..  normally I have no problem throwing them out, but part of me is like what if... I know that's not the mindset I want, like I don't want to relapse again, but part of me misses it, and I guess these tiny clothes are the only thing I have left of it, and I'm holding on to it. I don't know, maybe I'm just not strong enough today

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Spook98 said:
    Sweet jesus that sunburn :o gotta love restless leg syndrome, it's annoying af.
    Proves how stupid I am. That was the 2nd sunburn in 10 days. 

Restless Leg Syndrome is the most annoying ever thing. I eventually got to sleep at about midnight. That was 3 hours spent in bed trying to unsuccessfully get to sleep. It is more annoying than the girls at my school and stomach cramps from my period combined. No drama!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    @Kasa2103

Ouch that looks really painful 😫💗
    It looks really painful and is really painful. I didn't even want my mum to touch it to put aloe Vera on it. Laying down is absolute hell for my back. 
  • Options
    Before anyone wonders how the heck I can get to sleep with that pain, I sleep on my stomach or side.
  • Options
    When I was younger my mother burst in my room thinking i was doing somethin rude. But really it was just my RLS going that mental that my headboard was banging 😂 yeah, how the hell are you supposed to sleep when your leg is doing that 
  • Options
    I've also woken up to leg spasms on a fair few occasions where I dreamt I was playing football, it's out of control I sayyyy
  • Options

Well last night was good but I think I murdered my stomach and liver, trigger warning below

I got home to sleep, woke up randomly, had some water then spent the next hour vomiting. I've never done that before after drinking. I mean we did a lot of shots and stuff but I have before and been fine? Just wasn't fine this time

• Options
    CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    edited July 2019
    Sending hugs to anyone who needs them <3

GreenTea said:

Well last night was good but I think I murdered my stomach and liver, trigger warning below

I got home to sleep, woke up randomly, had some water then spent the next hour vomiting. I've never done that before after drinking. I mean we did a lot of shots and stuff but I have before and been fine? Just wasn't fine this time

How're you feeling now @GreenTea? We're not medical experts here, but if you're concerned you could give NHS 111 a call?
  • Options
    CarolineV said:
    Sending hugs to anyone who needs them <3

GreenTea said:

How're you feeling now @GreenTea? We're not medical experts here, but if you're concerned you could give NHS 111 a call?

I'll be fine. I've had more sleep and feeling better than I did. I guess my body just wasn't up for partying. 
  • Options
    Today can’t get any worse surely ☹️
  • Options
    Feel like such a idiot messed up all my hard work 😓 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    The told of running around on trains for 13 hours yesterday is kicking in, so sleepy and tired, keep face dialing my friends 😂😂
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Sounds like a lot of people are struggling today :/ keep posting! here for you all ^^
  • Options
    I feel like shittt
  • Options
    2 days in a row now Crisis have promised there ring me and they haven’t . I give up :(
  • Options
    I'm just crying and I'm just confused why I am 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    . 2 hours till it's my birthday and I'm sat fed up and nobody around to talk to
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I will stay up and chat.
  • Options
    hey I'm around :) I have my birthday coming up too, super apprehensive about it
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Hey @GreenTea
    I'm still up, drop me a message and I get back to you, I don't get email notifications so their may be a gap in between reply 
This discussion has been closed.