Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,898 Master Poster
    Dancer wrote: »
    Dancer wrote: »
    It was funny earlier at gymnastics during my coaching session.

What happened @Dancer?

One of the little kids pushed their coach into the foam pit. To be fair, it was going to happen.

Don’t worry about laughing i laughed hysterically at this too @Dancer :lol::lol:

And why does that not surprise me?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    Oh dear @independent_ too :p (I'll pretend to not have found it funny!)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Ps: Nobody was hurt in the entertainment experienced
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    Glad nobody was hurt in the entertainment experienced @Dancer :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Evening everyone, it's the last Friday of 2022, how's it going for you?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Yo @Ed_ , I have been but not 100 percent but not too bad, wbu
  • Options
    Ah yeah I've been fighting off a cold for what feels like months, but doing alright, so can't complain. How's your Friday going?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Hopefully you'll get well soon but yh its going ok
  • Options
    Cheers @FordRanger 💪

So with the year almost over, what is the funniest clip/meme you have seen this year?

• Options
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Cheers @FordRanger 💪

So with the year almost over, what is the funniest clip/meme you have seen this year?

@Ed_ unsure, maybe even though I hated college it was my friend getting slapped there, I think its not too harsh I find it funny because he was calling someone's area a shit hole and I think a bit more then my friend was just im the classroom and a guy slapped him, felt sorry for my friend a bit but he even said soon after it's not that deep
  • Options
    So long as your friend didn't find it too deep! Always got to be careful talking down someone's area!

• Options
    Ed_ wrote: »
    So long as your friend didn't find it too deep! Always got to be careful talking down someone's area!

Yh bro , like I won't name the area but where they lived wasn't even that bad
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,098 Community Veteran
    @Ed_ I too have been fighting a cold and a head cold. Its such a nightmare to get rid of. Apart from my cold I have been good today but a bit tired though.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    I feel glad that Magic Radio has finally switched back to how it was before Christmas and that it's not just Christmas music 24/7. I love listening to Christmas music but when it's on all day, it can get a little bit annoying.
  • Options
    3 minutes left of 2022
  • Options
    My mum is taking part in the Spanish tradition of eating 12 grapes during the 12 bongs of Big Ben (or the church bells as they do in Spain) and I have my own version which is eating 12 pieces of chocolate.
  • Options
    Happy new year!
  • Options
    Why do the fireworks have to be so noisy!? 😭
  • Options
    Lol why I am so obsessed with cartoons like....smh xd
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Morning
  • Options
    Hi :)
  • Options
    Yo
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 870 Part of The Mix Family
    Hope everyones having a good thursday. Does anyone have any nice weekend plans? Im getting my vaccine tomrrow and thats about it haha
  • Options
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Hope everyones having a good thursday. Does anyone have any nice weekend plans? Im getting my vaccine tomrrow and thats about it haha

Good luck for your vaccine @ebyrne556 hope it goes well. I'm not sure what I might do over the weekend but I might have a relax before I go back to the land of college work aha.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,106 Wise Owl
    Oooo good luck with the vaccine @ebyrne556 - and I also don't currently have any major plans for the weekend other than doing my weekly food shop (super exciting I know). I may go for a walk as well at some point

Hope your all having a good Thursday afternoon
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Ello
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Supernova, how are you today?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    Hellooo
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Amy22 how are you? Have you done any crocheting lately?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    jess63 wrote: »
    Hey @Amy22 how are you? Have you done any crocheting lately?

Oo I have been making chokers from embroidery thread and old charms I had which broke from.necklaces. I also painted my nails (I had to have help from my mum though cause knowing whole hand would be painted lol) I'm trying not to pick them eventhough I find that satisfying for some reason.

725h5q2urgf1.jpg

Lol if you see a random.bag in the background it is probably my wool leftovers 🤣🤣