Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Cheers @FordRanger 💪

So with the year almost over, what is the funniest clip/meme you have seen this year?

@Ed_ unsure, maybe even though I hated college it was my friend getting slapped there, I think its not too harsh I find it funny because he was calling someone's area a shit hole and I think a bit more then my friend was just im the classroom and a guy slapped him, felt sorry for my friend a bit but he even said soon after it's not that deep
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    So long as your friend didn't find it too deep! Always got to be careful talking down someone's area!
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Ed_ wrote: »
    So long as your friend didn't find it too deep! Always got to be careful talking down someone's area!

Yh bro , like I won't name the area but where they lived wasn't even that bad
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    @Ed_ I too have been fighting a cold and a head cold. Its such a nightmare to get rid of. Apart from my cold I have been good today but a bit tired though.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    I feel glad that Magic Radio has finally switched back to how it was before Christmas and that it's not just Christmas music 24/7. I love listening to Christmas music but when it's on all day, it can get a little bit annoying.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    3 minutes left of 2022
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    My mum is taking part in the Spanish tradition of eating 12 grapes during the 12 bongs of Big Ben (or the church bells as they do in Spain) and I have my own version which is eating 12 pieces of chocolate.
    Happy new year!
    Why do the fireworks have to be so noisy!? 😭
    Lol why I am so obsessed with cartoons like....smh xd
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Morning
    Hi :)
    Yo
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,072 Wise Owl
    Hope everyones having a good thursday. Does anyone have any nice weekend plans? Im getting my vaccine tomrrow and thats about it haha
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Hope everyones having a good thursday. Does anyone have any nice weekend plans? Im getting my vaccine tomrrow and thats about it haha

Good luck for your vaccine @ebyrne556 hope it goes well. I'm not sure what I might do over the weekend but I might have a relax before I go back to the land of college work aha.
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,496 Wise Owl
    Oooo good luck with the vaccine @ebyrne556 - and I also don't currently have any major plans for the weekend other than doing my weekly food shop (super exciting I know). I may go for a walk as well at some point

Hope your all having a good Thursday afternoon
    Ello
  • jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    edited September 18
    Hey @Past User, how are you today?
    Post edited by TheMix on
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
    Hellooo
  • jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Amy22 how are you? Have you done any crocheting lately?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
    jess63 wrote: »
    Hey @Amy22 how are you? Have you done any crocheting lately?

Oo I have been making chokers from embroidery thread and old charms I had which broke from.necklaces. I also painted my nails (I had to have help from my mum though cause knowing whole hand would be painted lol) I'm trying not to pick them eventhough I find that satisfying for some reason.

725h5q2urgf1.jpg

Lol if you see a random.bag in the background it is probably my wool leftovers 🤣🤣
    I'm alright, thanks Jess. Hope you are aswell.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,497 Part of The Furniture
    @Amy22 you just reminded me that I need to paint my nails - I haven't done it in ages and always forget how mindful it is!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    The truth resists simplicity.
    @Mike It was my first time doing it. I needed some help off my mum as knowing me I would get very messy. I always find that Im not very patient with it tbh. Oo I wonder what colour you will be painting your nails?.
    I had to take off my nail varnish as I kinda started peeling it. I had this habitat of like automically peeling it. I need to find a way of not doing it lol 😂
    Hey
    Hi
    How're things?
    edited September 18
    Yeah not bad @Past User I'm in college atm. Feel tired though as it was an early start today :)
    Post edited by TheMix on
    Ah I see, what are you studying?