Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @FordRanger It's nothing special - it's like an activity centre for kids. Pretty adorable though :)

Ooooh that sounds super interesting actually, some people just know how to make money and sounds like he's the guy. Would going into like car dealerships etc interest you at all Ford?

I saw KSI's knockout, people are just embarrassing themselves against him at this point lmao
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Chloe234 Nora with a Christmas hat is enough to make me want Christmas back lol. Festive baby!!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,254 Part of The Furniture
    What an excellent example of where time doesn't take away from the achievement @FordRanger! That would have taken a lot of persistence, especially as it took years before a win <3
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger It's nothing special - it's like an activity centre for kids. Pretty adorable though :)

Ooooh that sounds super interesting actually, some people just know how to make money and sounds like he's the guy. Would going into like car dealerships etc interest you at all Ford?

I saw KSI's knockout, people are just embarrassing themselves against him at this point lmao

@leyla26 oh nice, do you like it?

Yh maybe when I'm older, it's just hard though, that guy was explaining it was a a hard journey. This is the link to the vid. https://youtu.be/atCl0ABu9LE

Yh I think it is that he's so good, I think he'll beat Jake Paul. One more fight and then he could fight Jake Paul
    What an excellent example of where time doesn't take away from the achievement @FordRanger! That would have taken a lot of persistence, especially as it took years before a win <3

@Laura_tigger82 yh hes a good example
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,254 Part of The Furniture
    Glad he's a good example @FordRanger. I can also sense how his achievements are leading to progression for him too :)
    Glad he's a good example @FordRanger. I can also sense how his achievements are leading to progression for him too :)

@Laura_tigger82 yh true
    @FordRanger It's a lot of different roles there tbh so it's never boring, so yeah I like it, even if it's tiring :)

Looks sick Ford, he's proper grafted to get where he is and that's so admirable. I'd buy me next car from him, looks like a trustworthy guy. Could be you in the future but let's see where time takes us all :)

Do you think Jake Paul is a good fighter then?
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Morning @Amy22 Hope this weeks been less busy although it sounds very exciting! A short horror film!! Sounds so cool Are you making it just for pleasure or is it part of coursework? Look forward to hearing how you are getting on

Yeah its part of my coursework which is cool but also stressful as I have to book out equipment and locations n stuff. And we had to schedule some things at the moment which is added stress but its okay :)
    Just like @ebyrne556, I would also be interested to hear more about your horror film @Amy22. Only if you want to share more with us about this though of course :)

Good evening everyone. How are we all? :)

Hi yeah Im doing a short film on cult and stuff. It was my friends idea to do it and I really liked it. Its going okay but its a lot of work to do atm.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Morning @Amy22 Hope this weeks been less busy although it sounds very exciting! A short horror film!! Sounds so cool Are you making it just for pleasure or is it part of coursework? Look forward to hearing how you are getting on

Yeah its part of my coursework
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films

@Laura_tigger82 yh true
    @FordRanger It's a lot of different roles there tbh so it's never boring, so yeah I like it, even if it's tiring :)

Looks sick Ford, he's proper grafted to get where he is and that's so admirable. I'd buy me next car from him, looks like a trustworthy guy. Could be you in the future but let's see where time takes us all :)

Do you think Jake Paul is a good fighter then?

@leyla26 that's good then hopefully your next job will be better.

Yh he was rock bottom and now doing well now. He's self made. I would buy from him, he's not far from me coz im in Manchester so maybe I might. He tells the truth too about cars and everything.

Yh Jake Paul is definitely good, it will ve a challenge for ksi but jj will win. I think Tommy Fury is fighting Jake which will be good, hopefully it happens, it's supposed to be on February 25th, I think it will happen. Tommy will win
    @FordRanger It'd be sick if you could buy from him because you'd know exactly what you would be getting and you could also ask tips and stuff from him about being in the cars industry etc. Gotta wait for him to have a car you fancy

You'd think that Tommy will win hahaha but god who even knows with Youtuber boxing - stranger things have happened
    @FordRanger It'd be sick if you could buy from him because you'd know exactly what you would be getting and you could also ask tips and stuff from him about being in the cars industry etc. Gotta wait for him to have a car you fancy

You'd think that Tommy will win hahaha but god who even knows with Youtuber boxing - stranger things have happened

@leyla26 yh true lool and need to save up to lol. When I get some money and stuff I'll have a look.

Yh I think Tommy would win, he's a Fury, can't see him lose, Tyson Fury and John Fury said if Tommy can't ko jake paul then they'll disown him.
  • Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi everyone,

How are you doing? How’s your Saturday going? Mines been okay, my boyfriend came round and we went out for a walk. Hope everyone’s okay!

Libby
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Evening
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    Evening

Hello how are you?
    Post edited by TheMix on
    Hey Libby, and welcome as well. o/ I'm kinda okay, actually. Starting to feel a bit better after a month of shit so, hopefully things are looking up again. How about you?
    edited September 18
    @Past User im okay thank you, I have urges to hurt myself but I’m okay, thank you for asking :)
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,200 Boards Guru
    Keep fighting against those urges @Libby_ <3

There's a really great article over on Mind's website with some tips for coping with urges to hurt yourself - https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/self-harm/helping-yourself-now/

If you'd like some text based support, Crisis Messenger is open 24/7 everyday. To access this support, you can text THEMIX to 85258.

Keep reaching out for support and remember you're not alone <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife wrote: »
    Keep fighting against those urges @Libby_ <3

There's a really great article over on Mind's website with some tips for coping with urges to hurt yourself - https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/self-harm/helping-yourself-now/

If you'd like some text based support, Crisis Messenger is open 24/7 everyday. To access this support, you can text THEMIX to 85258.

Keep reaching out for support and remember you're not alone <3

Thank you beautiful aife ❤️
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    gn8dfl712gng.jpg
    @leyla26 I don't have any pics of nora I took recently so here's one from last year

Aww! So cute!

How’s everyone?
    edited January 2023
    Heyo all

How are you after your rest, Libby?
    edited September 18
    Heyo all

How are you after your rest, Libby?

Hey!

I’m okay you?
    Post edited by TheMix on
    I'm just tired, I don't think I'll be out of bed long now. Happy to hear that you're feeling a little better!
    edited September 18
    @Past User want to chat here? I’m bored😂
    Post edited by TheMix on
    I’m so hyper😂
    Hyper eh? :D Did you sleep earlier or something?
    edited September 18
    Hyper eh? :D Did you sleep earlier or something?

I had a monster 😂 I’m hyper my carers are scared hahah
    Post edited by TheMix on
    edited January 2023
    My new comfort teddy bear ❤️

kr2ed804t6bj.jpeg

So hyperrrrrrrerrrrr