Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    I'm vq3qkrlazhqe.jpg

I'm thinking of making a jacket maybe
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Libby_ wrote: »
    AislingDM wrote: »
    So terrible :(@Libby_ what kinds of sleeping problems do you have?

Insomnia I have night terrors too

I find I have trouble sleeping too but mine is more adhd based.

Twins!! Yeah it sucks!
    I'm vq3qkrlazhqe.jpg

I'm thinking of making a jacket maybe

Wow! Looks amazing I have to see what it looks like at the end :)
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Beautiful @Amy22 !! I absolutely adore the colours <3 a jacket would be awesome. Ah what kinds of impacts does your ADHD have on your sleeping?

Oh that’s horrendous @Libby_ that’s like you can’t even get one night’s sleep to be able to feel well rested. Is there ever a time where sleep is more relaxed?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I’m happy to see all of your faces here @Amy22 and @FordRanger ! I’m well and tbh also wanting some coffee before bed @Libby_ !! But I figure I won’t sleep for hours then

I have sleeping meds which help :p haha.
    Xx
    Hi

Hey Amy :)! How are you?

I'm alright thank you. How are you tonight? 😊

I’m okay, I could be better, thank you for asking. What are you up to this evening, anything fun?

I'm watching a bit of TV tonight and doing some crochet. I'm am tired though tonight I think it's the excitement of filming tomorrow in college.

What’s crotchet? May I ask? Sounds awesome <3

Its kind of like knitting. You have a hook and you make things with wool. I find it oddly relaxing somehow hehe
    Beautiful @Amy22 !! I absolutely adore the colours <3 a jacket would be awesome. Ah what kinds of impacts does your ADHD have on your sleeping?

Oh that’s horrendous @Libby_ that’s like you can’t even get one night’s sleep to be able to feel well rested. Is there ever a time where sleep is more relaxed?

I find that with my adhd ingredients more energy in the night than I do in the day which I find kinda odd sometimes.
    I’m happy to see all of your faces here @Amy22 and @FordRanger ! I’m well and tbh also wanting some coffee before bed @Libby_ !! But I figure I won’t sleep for hours then

Xx
    Hi

I’m okay, I could be better, thank you for asking. What are you up to this evening, anything fun?

I'm watching a bit of TV tonight and doing some crochet. I'm am tired though tonight I think it's the excitement of filming tomorrow in college.

Its kind of like knitting. You have a hook and you make things with wool. I find it oddly relaxing somehow hehe

Ooh! I want to try :)
    Adhd ingredients lol I swear it auto corrected me xd
    Ah that’s so interesting but I’m sure a bit frustrating for you when you just want to get to bed @Amy22 !! Would you say you’re more of a night owl then? Like more productive in the evening and nighttime? Xx
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Xx
    Hi

I really reccomend it. You can.find a lot of tutorials on YouTube. I started just watching YouTube videos and kinda went from there. 😊

Xx
    Hi

I really reccomend it. You can.find a lot of tutorials on YouTube. I started just watching YouTube videos and kinda went from there. 😊

Very talented! I’m drinking coffee at 21:06pm 😂
    Ah that’s so interesting but I’m sure a bit frustrating for you when you just want to get to bed @Amy22 !! Would you say you’re more of a night owl then? Like more productive in the evening and nighttime? Xx

Ah yeah totally u think I'm a night owl like I get a lot of productivity during the night which is why I do a lot of creative stuff

When I cuddle my nanas bear 😭😭
    edited January 2023
    Ive just done this

10j54fendryx.png

Xx
    Hi

Aw thank you, coffee is nice though i love a coffee

Xx
    Hi

My carers got me a toffee frappe from McDonald’s
    Ah makes complete sense @Amy22 and I love that you use the time and energy for things that bring you joy and make you happy like crocheting 🧶 what other creative things do?

That’s so wonderful @Libby_ and with a hot water bottle to remind you of that lovely Christmas night <3?

Xx
    Hi

Oo sounds lovely. I've never tried the frappe from Donald's I'll have to try them :)

Xx
    Hi

Ah makes complete sense @Amy22 and I love that you use the time and energy for things that bring you joy and make you happy like crocheting 🧶 what other creative things do?

That’s so wonderful @Libby_ and with a hot water bottle to remind you of that lovely Christmas night <3?

Yes :(

Xx
    Hi

Oo sounds lovely. I've never tried the frappe from Donald's I'll have to try them :)

It’s delicious 🤤
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster

I make films for college and I uh yeah I think that's pretty much it 😂
    FordRanger wrote: »

Hi
    So jealous I love a McDonald’s drink!!! @Libby_ and @Amy22 !! I would love a Starbucks white mocha frapp right now xx
    So jealous I love a McDonald’s drink!!! @Libby_ and @Amy22 !! I would love a Starbucks white mocha frapp right now xx

Stop it! I’ll literally go get one I’ll walk😂😂😉
    I'm craving frappes now especially the college coffee shop one they do.

I fancy a mcdonalds now 😂
    I'm craving frappes now especially the college coffee shop one they do.

I’ll share :) haha
    I wish I could get everyone here a mcdonalds hehe
    Ah honestly if I could get a big McDonald’s meal right now .. I so wish I could drive guys!! @Amy22 @Libby_
    Ah honestly if I could get a big McDonald’s meal right now .. I so wish I could drive guys!! @Amy22 @Libby_

Ah same here. That actually reminds me that I need to start learning how to drive soon 😂