Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    edited December 2021
    I’m just letting Spotify auto play songs,right now I’m on a song called Most People by R3HAB. Never heard it before but it sounds like a tune!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    Ah cool
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It seems to have got to know my taste in music haha. Love Spotify for that. Worth every single penny.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Abcdefu and your mummmm

Literally stuck in my head
  • Options
    Would be nice to scream into a black hole
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It seems to have got to know my taste in music haha. Love Spotify for that. Worth every single penny.

Yeah Sameee. Good suggestions
  • Options
    Still awake
  • Options
    Could not relate to this anymore

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM83Xk6cn/

The year has gone soo fast and I was not having fun
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    I'm very similar to you @Dandelion :)

I have a pink one! It is long, oversized, and fluffy =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I really like how consistent their support is @GreenTea :)

Good luck with your booster @independent_ :)

Oh no, sorry to hear Teddy was unwell @Shaunie :/

Is Teddy feeling better now? <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Good morning all :)

And especially @GreenTea as you have already said morning :)
  • Options
    It's cold
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Hey. Did I show you guys my hair. I can’t remember. Soo I went from black to this colour by myself

6pxi89ctnddy.jpeg
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    It’s cold. I don’t want to go outside
  • Options
    Good morning @independent_ :) How are you?

That's wonderful @Shaunie :)
  • Options
    Morning @Laura_tigger82 not that great but today could go either way..how are you? I’m going for booster soon. Gotta get ready.
  • Options
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    Shaunie wrote: »
    The year has gone soo fast and I was not having fun

Same this year was the worst year of my life sigh

Hugs x
  • Options
  • Options
    Good morning @indepen_ :) How are you?

That's wonderful @Shaunie :)

Thank you
  • Options
    Morning

Morning how are you
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Good morning @independent_

How can we make it a good day for you?

What usually makes days good for you? :3

I'm good thank you :)

Good luck with your booster!
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Hey. Did I show you guys my hair. I can’t remember. Soo I went from black to this colour by myself

6pxi89ctnddy.jpeg

Yess we saw it, it's beautiful!

Thank you!
    Still trying to restore the Damage lol
    Need to get a haircut soon, then soon going to redye my hair with this colour:
    x2peq1v9m3ua.jpg

That’s a nice colour
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Morning

Morning how are you

I'm doing alright wbu?
    I have a meeting with my social worker at 11am today, need to get ready soon.

Fair enough. I'm not in a good place but it doesn't matter
  • Options