Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    Dandelion wrote: »
    I live in my snuddie atm from Primark they’re like the oodies but a lot cheaper and they’re so warm and comfy

They do look Good
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Urgh hate Primark tbh
  • Options
    Covid sucks
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Covid sucks

It certainly dose
  • Options
    Covid sucks

It certainly dose

Still waiting for PCR I sent off on friday
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Covid sucks

It certainly dose

Still waiting for PCR I sent off on friday

Hope it comes back negative
  • Options
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    I live in my snuddie atm from Primark they’re like the oodies but a lot cheaper and they’re so warm and comfy

Lol I'm wearing one rn from Primark too! They're so affordable and they deffo keep me so warm. I didn't shiver one bit today.

Which one?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’d of brought one. But I have no more room in my room lol
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Lol I'm wearing one rn from Primark too! They're so affordable and they deffo keep me so warm. I didn't shiver one bit today.

Which one?

I'm wearing the light orange jumper, it's made out of 100% polyester.

Ah cool
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    I want new jumpers. But would need to get rid of some old ones first.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Why is it taking so longgg
  • Options
    Love how the same mod on beat has come on and checked in with me daily recently. So lovely
  • Options
    I want new jumpers. But would need to get rid of some old ones first.

Literally same cause no room for anymore clothes
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    I say tha but literally had shein order come lol
    Why my room is a state
  • Options
    Boredddd anyone wanna chat
  • Options
    I’m kinda bored too. Got appointment for booster at 10.15 tomorrow morning. So should probably go bed at a reasonable time lol. Or try to.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hope that goes okay. Atleast it gets you out of bed early! Maybe can do something after ?
  • Options
    @Shaunie Yeah that’s true. It stops me going back to bed after my coffee too. I’m hoping just to chill afterwards tbh. You any plans for tomorrow?
  • Options
    @Shaunie Yeah that’s true. It stops me going back to bed after my coffee too. I’m hoping just to chill afterwards tbh. You any plans for tomorrow?

Ah yeah. And well I was going work but I can’t so I might be going into town. Feel bad when I’m off sick but yeah. And I think seeing the crisis team too
  • Options
    @Shaunie a trip into town sounds nice. I was saying in chat but not sure if you saw cuz you said ‘BRB’ just before I said it, you don’t have to feel bad about going out when you’re off sick, it’s not as if you’ve got something contagious. Hope appointment with the crisis team goes well too
  • Options
    Lol yeah teddy was being sick bless.

And yeah true. Staying at home could make it worse if anything. Just yeah don’t wanna be judged if anyone sees me. Especially with it being near Christmas might be angry that it’s so busy and am just not helping ah.
    And thank you
  • Options
    @Shaunie awww bless him is he ok now? Or still feeling sorry for himself?

People have no right to judge. They’ve no idea what you’ve been through in the past few days. Easy for me to say I know and I think I’d worry about that too, but if you’re not well enough to work then you’re not well enough to work. And work is very different to going into town for a bit when it comes to mental health.
  • Options
    @Shaunie awww bless him is he ok now? Or still feeling sorry for himself?

People have no right to judge. They’ve no idea what you’ve been through in the past few days. Easy for me to say I know and I think I’d worry about that too, but if you’re not well enough to work then you’re not well enough to work. And work is very different to going into town for a bit when it comes to mental health.

I think he’s recovered. Had a little play of fetch

Yeah that is true
  • Options
    Aww @Shaunie I’m glad he’s feeling better. They usually recover pretty quick.

I’m just blasting music in my headphones lol.
  • Options
    Hhhjjjjj
  • Options
    You alright there @GreenTea?
  • Options
    You alright there @GreenTea?

Idk
  • Options
    What you listening to @independent_