Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Morning

Morning how are you

I'm doing alright wbu?
    I have a meeting with my social worker at 11am today, need to get ready soon.

Fair enough. I'm not in a good place but it doesn't matter

I'm sorry that you are feeling like that, do you want to talk about it??

Just got lots going on, others constantly putting me down etc. Need to just focus on my today and not what others say about me. I do appreciate people sending me messages of what people are saying about me but it's hard you know

Yeah fr I've been going through that as well tbh. I've just been focusing on myself and my revision, I feel at peace when I'm left alone. But always remember the community is always here for you to support you. We care about you a lot!

Thank you. I just feel shit and been a really hard few days. A mod on beat though has been so lovely and come online to check in with me the past few evenings and offering me support and listening ear. Been really helpful as offloaded to her and she was gonna have a chat with the chat manager about support etc

I am really glad that you are getting help! It's great that you are getting the support you need x

Yeh need really helpful and hopefully checking in with her again today. Had to many messages on other support forums and sites too recently..and discord servers. Got a group video call on discord tonight to keep me distracted which I love them for. Will probably all play our switches together like last time
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,518 Skive's The Limit
    I only ever had snap chat for filters and did use it for bit. But I feel like Instagram and places copied their story idea soo then felt pointless to have it. I think the way that people can view peoples location Is dodgy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited December 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Ah. I wish it was banned tbh

I wish snapchat was banned instead, coz snapchat is the app where my life got ruined, I wish there was an app just for the snapchat filters.

Documentary on ITV is about a boy who met someone through Snapchat and was murdered and another one about a girl who was murdered because her ex was stalking her on Snapchat maps

Yeah I met a boy from snapchat from one of my girls (not friends with that girl anymore) and guess what he raped me and had me sectioned, traumatised me and then stayed at a hospital, education was affected, everything is gone because of him and I hate him so fucking much. Fucking hate it when I get flashbacks from it just makes my heart ache and makes me burst into tears.

God I am so sorry 😞 x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Jeez if nobody was allowed to change their opinion and views it would be a very sad boring world n

Yeah true. No worries!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2021
    Oh no @independent_ :/ Make sure you get it checked out if you're not sure!

Yes, of course @Shaunie. Could you stop viewing particular accounts on TikTok and fill your view with accounts that make you happy to see their content? :3

I am really glad to hear you feel supported! We are here for you <3

So sorry to hear that @zaynab_5. Did you report it? And have you received support for this? No one deserves to be treated the way you have been :'(

You are safe now though. Sending you big virtual hugs <3

Oh no @GreenTea. I am really sorry to hear people are being mean. Being mean says more about them than it does you. Make sure you look after yourself and see you for who you view yourself as.

I know it is easier said than done though. Often the bad things stick with us and the positive things are forgotten quickly. You matter, you are valued and you are awesome :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I am still receiving support from CAMHS

That’s good 🥰
  • Options
    I am really craving celebrations McDonald’s McFlurry. They are very nice
  • Options
    Does anyone have any games they play on their phone that distracts them. Crisis team told me it would be a good idea
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Where’s everyone up to with their Christmas shopping?

I need to look at how much I’ve brought my sister but then I just need to get a bit more for my older which doing today. But I think basically done
    Oh and need to get teddy another present
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    morning guys! how are we today?
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Jellyyyyyyy 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,644 Legendary Poster
    Woo injection done! They've cut the 15 minute wait to 5 minutes, still the longest 5 minutes of my life lol. There was a queue about 20 people long outside the centre, it was freezing!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I’m ok. Going into town when my sister gets home from work at about 2 to do some Christmas shopping. You done yours?
  • Options
    Woo injection done! They've cut the 15 minute wait to 5 minutes, still the longest 5 minutes of my life lol. There was a queue about 20 people long outside the centre, it was freezing!!!

There is no wait time here lol get more people done with no wait time!!
    Tbh I never waited with my others ones.. we came down the stairs and got shown out the firedoor 😂😂
  • Options
  • Options
    Morning @Jellyelephant I'm tired and freezing lol. How are you? Just driving home. Well I'm not driving obviously lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I potentially just flashed to the binman.. I'm not sure what he saw... Fucking end me now
  • Options

There is no wait time here lol get more people done with no wait time!!
    Tbh I never waited with my others ones.. we came down the stairs and got shown out the firedoor 😂😂

The guy at the front door said I might not have to wait but the nurse asked me to wait 5 minutes. Felt like an hour lol @GreenTea
  • Options
    Welp I hope he didn't see me
  • Options
  • Options
    Going to aldi. Might get pink prosecco
  • Options
    Going to aldi. Might get pink prosecco

Ooo prosecco
  • Options
    They do a few nice rosé proseccos. Think I'll get one for christmas day.