Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Still trying to restore the Damage lol

Omg trust me it's a struggle :confounded:

I know ah. I’ve got olaplex
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Indeed @zaynab_5, the struggle of hair damage after changing the colour is real! :s

Good luck with your meeting with your social worker :3

It does matter @GreenTea. I am sorry to hear you are still struggling :/ do you want to talk about anything? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options

I only used olaplex once, and that's straight after I dyed my hair, it's so expensivee
    Otherwise I use purple shampoo and garnier hair mask
    Yeah. If You watch tiktok there are always live videos of people with doing good discounts on it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    All really nice hair colours! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options

I only used olaplex once, and that's straight after I dyed my hair, it's so expensivee
    Otherwise I use purple shampoo and garnier hair mask
    Yeah. If You watch tiktok there are always live videos of people with doing good discounts on it

I used to be on tiktok, going to be on it again when the feds finally give my phone back, they're taking so long with it urghh

Oh god. And wish I wasn’t on tiktok tbh. It just triggers me
  • Options
    Make sure you are looking after yourself @Shaunie :)

If you don't want to be on Tiktok, don't go on Tiktok! <3
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    My foot hurts from tripping yesterday. Ugh lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Make sure you are looking after yourself @Shaunie :)

If you don't want to be on Tiktok, don't go on Tiktok! <3

Easier said than done lol. I Always deleted it But then go back on it
  • Options
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Morning

Morning how are you

I'm doing alright wbu?
    I have a meeting with my social worker at 11am today, need to get ready soon.

Fair enough. I'm not in a good place but it doesn't matter

I'm sorry that you are feeling like that, do you want to talk about it??

Just got lots going on, others constantly putting me down etc. Need to just focus on my today and not what others say about me. I do appreciate people sending me messages of what people are saying about me but it's hard you know
  • Options
    Got to focus on yourself because nobody is going to do it for you
  • Options
  • Options
    Ah. I wish it was banned tbh
  • Options
  • Options
    I've always learnt life hacks from tiktok, mostly used it for good purposes.

There's so much brilliant stuff on tiktok. Lots of helpful hacks, lots of positivity etc too. If people don't like it they should delete the app lol
  • Options
  • Options
    I’m feeling the most supported I have ever felt in my life. Work rang me this morning just to check up on Me. How nice. Seeing crisis team everyday. Family and friends are the most supportive they have ever been. And people online are lovely 🥰🥰
  • Options
    Morning

Morning how are you

I'm doing alright wbu?
    I have a meeting with my social worker at 11am today, need to get ready soon.

Fair enough. I'm not in a good place but it doesn't matter

I'm sorry that you are feeling like that, do you want to talk about it??

Just got lots going on, others constantly putting me down etc. Need to just focus on my today and not what others say about me. I do appreciate people sending me messages of what people are saying about me but it's hard you know

Yeah fr I've been going through that as well tbh. I've just been focusing on myself and my revision, I feel at peace when I'm left alone. But always remember the community is always here for you to support you. We care about you a lot!

Thank you. I just feel shit and been a really hard few days. A mod on beat though has been so lovely and come online to check in with me the past few evenings and offering me support and listening ear. Been really helpful as offloaded to her and she was gonna have a chat with the chat manager about support etc
  • Options
    edited December 2021
  • Options
  • Options
    Ah. I wish it was banned tbh

I wish snapchat was banned instead, coz snapchat is the app where my life got ruined, I wish there was an app just for the snapchat filters.

Documentary on ITV is about a boy who met someone through Snapchat and was murdered and another one about a girl who was murdered because her ex was stalking her on Snapchat maps
  • Options

Yeh and tiktok ban a lot of accounts and are better at resolving issues. People are allowed to change their opinion. Idk why you feel the need to drag up past stuff
  • Options
    I’m feeling the most supported I have ever felt in my life. Work rang me this morning just to check up on Me. How nice. Seeing crisis team everyday. Family and friends are the most supportive they have ever been. And people online are lovely 🥰🥰

I am so happy that you are getting a lot of support! Lovely to hear.
    We all want nothing but the best for you Shaunie <3

Aw thank you. That just warmed my heart ❤️ 🥰
  • Options
  • Options
    Jeez if nobody was allowed to change their opinion and views it would be a very sad boring world n
  • Options
    Work are literally soo nice to me. So understanding considering how I’ve acted