We really want to hear your thoughts on our services to help us improve. For the chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher take our annual survey.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• MirabelleMirabelle Owl Whisperer Kensington.Posts: 1,020 Fanatical Poster
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »

Some people have literally zero respect for anyone. Well handled though, and yes, what utterly useless security. They need to up their bloody game!
    My miserly git of stepfather employed a local security firm instead of the one that was planned. What right had he? He doesn't even live here. None of this horrible shit would have happened otherwise. The concert audience saw my grazed knuckles and the scratches on my face despite the makeup girl doing her best to conceal. By the end of a performance I looked like a cat had clawed me. I can't take legal action because I savaged them. On coming home this evening, said git was unpleasant to me so I told him to fuck off. It's my house, I own it and I'm not having ignorant pigs living here.

'If you think education is expensive, try estimating the cost of ignorance'.

- Howard Gardner
    can't stop crying

- Howard Gardner
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,078 Fanatical Poster
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    can't stop crying

What’s up, Belle?
    You know something is drastically wrong with your life when you can’t even breathe without coughing... WHY ME!! :( Haven’t been this bad since I was about 12!!
    You know something is drastically wrong with your life when you can’t even breathe without coughing... WHY ME!! :( Haven’t been this bad since I was about 12!!

You should see your doctor, sweetheart. They will sound your chest and determine what is wrong. You may have a virus. Do your neck glands feel tender or are swollen?

You asked what's up with me. Today is the anniversary of my toddler's death from two years ago. You may read what I posted last evening here:

http://www.themix.org.uk/community/forum/thesite-topics/health-wellbeing/3583724-crying-in-the-dark

- Howard Gardner

You should see your doctor, sweetheart. They will sound your chest and determine what is wrong. You may have a virus. Do your neck glands feel tender or are swollen?

You asked what's up with me. Today is the anniversary of my toddler's death from two years ago. You may read what I posted last evening here:

http://www.themix.org.uk/community/f...ng-in-the-dark

Awww I’m so so sorry for your loss! :( hope you’re doing as ok as you can be right now.

I would go to see them... but the last time my sister went for a similar thing they just gave her Naproxen (which we had in the cupboard anyway) and basically told her to get on with it!

THEY’RE USELESS!! :(

Awww I’m so so sorry for your loss! :( hope you’re doing as ok as you can be right now.

I would go to see them... but the last time my sister went for a similar thing they just gave her Naproxen (which we had in the cupboard anyway) and basically told her to get on with it!

THEY’RE USELESS!! :(

Thank you for your feelings over my loss... tonight I received a lot of support in chat. And a few on my thread have been wonderful, too.

Naproxen is pretty useless, I agree. But you should get this cough listened to. It's amazing how a doctor's training can distinguish what's going on with our breathing just by listening through their stethoscope. I was diagnosed with mild asthma from mine tapping away and listening. Glad I didn't belch, haha!

- Howard Gardner
  • ShaunieShaunie EnglandPosts: 1,594 Postholic
    Sometimes never get a - thank you for helping people or even acknowledgement. Not really specifcally talking about on here - but yeah it is even on here aswell and everywhere. Is rude as fuckkkkk tbh. I dont know why i bother sometimess or with some people.
    Twice as annoying when help someone multiple times and not once have been actknowlegded or thanked.
    Or espically when working and help a customer and never say thanks. Doesnt cost or take a lot to fucking say thanks. Ruddddddeeeeee & Load of bullshit.
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton
    Some bird brain left the sausages out on the kitchen worktop. And the dog had them away. :blush:

- Howard Gardner
    Was washing the dishes after dinner and when I was washing a plate... lifted it out of the sink and inadvertently tipped it forwards... cue me absolutely soaking wet and my sister laughing her ass off!!! 🤔

Knew today wasn’t exactly gonna be my day!
    It's not mine either. The last 2 hours I've got a racking headache and meds taken, it's still banging. :(

- Howard Gardner
    In the eyes of some it seems I'm a second class citizen because I enjoy the occasional cigarette. One packet a month ffs.

- Howard Gardner
    Spotify pisses me off so much. Why does it take like 3 minutes just to get to the bottom of my playlist just to get the recent downloaded songs😭 Like where the fuck is the scroll tool option on the right hand side😒 it had it on my samsung but now I've downloaded them back to my iPod instead, it isnt there ffs-.-
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton
    My Freeview box has decided to do a spectacular dying action... on the night when I have people round and really really need to watch the TV!!
    Omg i keep feeling so sick. My back & stomach kills. And now i think i may have swallowed some charcoal.- Have a lil obsession with keeping my teeth as white as i can and brought the charcoal for teeth from the internet and not entirely sure how safe that stuff is. It says is safe. Done it before and was fine. Probs over dramatic with how sick i feel & only from so much pain. Just Feel like death.

Edit- just searched on internet and is totally safe to even digested. ...Thought so:(... Shamee... Im not dying just yet...Was wishful thinking. Just got bad pains🙃
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Omg i keep feeling so sick. My back & stomach kills. And now i think i may have swallowed some charcoal.- Have a lil obsession with keeping my teeth as white as i can and brought the charcoal for teeth from the internet and not entirely sure how safe that stuff is. It says is safe. Done it before and was fine. Probs over dramatic with how sick i feel & only from so much pain. Just Feel like death.

Edit- just searched on internet and is totally safe to even digested. ...Thought so:(... Shamee... Im not dying just yet...Was wishful thinking. Just got bad pains🙃

I'm sorry you feel so rough and hope you feel better soon.

I give charcoal biscuits to my dog to reduce his farting. But they don't seem to be working. :rolleyes:

- Howard Gardner
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 1,636 Postholic
    I'm jinxed.. the last 3 times I've been on the boat it's been delayed... logged onto Twitter to see 'early disruption warning to customers' :crying::crying: is it too much to ask for a decent sailing!?
    I'm jinxed.. the last 3 times I've been on the boat it's been delayed... logged onto Twitter to see 'early disruption warning to customers' :crying::crying: is it too much to ask for a decent sailing!?

Sorry you experience that, but our cold weather is causing similar delays down south where we are.

Aunty's car had to be pushed to start this morning and I slipped and went down on my shoulder. Ouch!

- Howard Gardner
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 767 Incredible Poster
    Wish the doctor would listen instead of changing my medication every few weeks
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 1,636 Postholic

Sorry you experience that, but our cold weather is causing similar delays down south where we are.

Aunty's car had to be pushed to start this morning and I slipped and went down on my shoulder. Ouch!

Hope you're okay! Yeahh the boat is delayed by 2 hours getting in ... though means I get free breakfast .. every cloud and that haha

Hope you're okay! Yeahh the boat is delayed by 2 hours getting in ... though means I get free breakfast .. every cloud and that haha

Ahh- free breakfast! The crew men must love ya! :thumb: Perhaps if I smile sweetly, I might get breakfast in bed one day. One day. heh. :rolleyes:

Last night my shoulder hurt like a bitch. Had to wait 6 hours and another lot of painkillers to start working, dunno why the 1st lot didn't gel, but nevermind. Do you find pain makes you tired? It does me, but this morning the shoulder feels better, but is a bit bruised.

Minor rant, but this morning I was making ice cream with chocolate brownies I'd also made, but while my back was turned, someone sneaked by and grabbed some in their mitt. I suspect it was my flapper badass aunt. .__.

- Howard Gardner
    Decided id try samaratins again and wrote what i wanted to wait for a 12 hour reply off --"Hi. It sounds as though you are having a tough time right now. Can you tell me what is making you feel this way?Samaritans do care and will support you for as long as you need us."---- um like Wtfff are they actually serious i just wrote fucking load of shit why i feel that way. Atleast fucking bother reading it. . Not some shitty robitic response that could say to anything and to anyone. Could if atleast said one thing that woild of been unqui to my reply. Pretended like was listening to any of it. Im sure all their staff are lovely & care but like wtf
    right now feel like No one cares. No one wants to listen

I think honestly give up.
    Bloody snow I'm sick of it! Sick of tv weather forecasts too, and fecking bloody weather women blah blah blah "and be very very careful when you go out..."

Oh shut the fuck up as if I need to be told on the tv! :grump:

- Howard Gardner
    I think the time is coming for me to be looking for somewhere else.

- Howard Gardner
    Just had a bill faxed me for three hand tailored stage suits in fine napa leather: black, electric blue and deep burgundy red. Price? omg, but at least I can offset the price tag from my tax allowance.

- Howard Gardner
    Yesterday I was surrounded by people with some weird bug and ever since I’ve been panicking that I’m gonna get it... I was like ”STAY AWAY FROM ME I’M EMETOPHOBIC”😂
    ***PTW***
    i got a letter telling me that the PD service cant reach me through my phone and that i need to ring them to talk about support i need atm, my older sister rang them and they basically said i cant have any support atm because i am still on waiting list. Its just like then like why say will get support atm, fucking twats. i will be dead by the time i get any sort of support. i mean atleast can spend time on worthy people anyway.

is all well and good them telling me to ring someone in crisis but when iam not taken seriously and told to just have a shower in times i want to kill myself , is like omfg fuck me, of course, why the fuck did i not think a shower will suddenly make me not want to kill myself. They wonder why i never bother ringin them. never taken seriously or heard cause dont give a fuck and think i am some attention seeking prick. I mean atleast if was to kill myself i would be leaving the world heard.

its like they think no one seeks help if they want to kill themselves, like cause clearly they think an attention seeker, &if wanted tto die would, not seeking help - so wrong - seeking help may mean they have some hope but doesnt mean theyre not serious about ending their own life. I knew someone who rang a crisis line, the crisis line said they would ring back, few HOURS they rang back - by the time they rang back they had killed themselves.
    Today we were given maths homework and the suppoert woman I have ranted about previously decided it would be an amazing idea to email my mum and tell her I had it... when she did not do this for anyone else.

1. Hmm. Last time I checked, I was 15 not 5.
    2. I thought I could speak as well, unless I’ve been struck dumb within the last 2 minutes!!
    3. I also do not have a reputation for not bringing in homework... I always bring homework in on time so why has she suddenly decided that I don’t and need parental ‘bossing around ;)’?
    I could understand if I was always bringing in work late but I’m not.

My mum agrees with me on this but doesn’t want to say anything.

ADKFAS;LDFJAKSL;DFJAKS;DFLASDJFASKDJHFLASKJDHFKLASDJHFKLASGDJASHDGFJKSHDFGJKASDGFJKASDHGFKJASHDGF!!
    "Got a minute? Want to show you something." Aunty looked smug, but I said nothing and followed her to the drinks cabinet in the other room. Looking more smug, she pointed to the massive Abus Granit padlock and pulled her tongue out.

"Aunty dear, if I fancy a drinkie, I'll ask." I nodded at the padlock. "You didn't have to buy that. How much was it?"

"Eighty quid."

"Flipping bananas you could have spent it on something better," I chuckled. "Anyway, warded locks only make me more determined." I looked over the top of my glasses.

"Bet you a twenty you can't pick it." Badass grinned.

"Deal." We shook on it.

Eighty pounds was eighty wasted. Though the Abus was difficult, it wasn't impossible and anyway, I like a bit of a challenge. Its shackle open, I left the thug of a padlock on the cabinet and returned to my studies. Aunty's gone shopping. On return she won't be pleased, but I'm happy for earning twenty quid in two minutes flat. Perhaps I should become a locksmith instead of an historian? The career would be a joy, and the money is good. ;)

- Howard Gardner
    Why does everything that’s gonna happen to me, happen in 1 day🤔