Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    It's not mine either. The last 2 hours I've got a racking headache and meds taken, it's still banging. :(
    In the eyes of some it seems I'm a second class citizen because I enjoy the occasional cigarette. One packet a month ffs.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Spotify pisses me off so much. Why does it take like 3 minutes just to get to the bottom of my playlist just to get the recent downloaded songs😭 Like where the fuck is the scroll tool option on the right hand side😒 it had it on my samsung but now I've downloaded them back to my iPod instead, it isnt there ffs-.-
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    My Freeview box has decided to do a spectacular dying action... on the night when I have people round and really really need to watch the TV!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Omg i keep feeling so sick. My back & stomach kills. And now i think i may have swallowed some charcoal.- Have a lil obsession with keeping my teeth as white as i can and brought the charcoal for teeth from the internet and not entirely sure how safe that stuff is. It says is safe. Done it before and was fine. Probs over dramatic with how sick i feel & only from so much pain. Just Feel like death.

Edit- just searched on internet and is totally safe to even digested. ...Thought so:(... Shamee... Im not dying just yet...Was wishful thinking. Just got bad pains🙃
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Omg i keep feeling so sick. My back & stomach kills. And now i think i may have swallowed some charcoal.- Have a lil obsession with keeping my teeth as white as i can and brought the charcoal for teeth from the internet and not entirely sure how safe that stuff is. It says is safe. Done it before and was fine. Probs over dramatic with how sick i feel & only from so much pain. Just Feel like death.

Edit- just searched on internet and is totally safe to even digested. ...Thought so:(... Shamee... Im not dying just yet...Was wishful thinking. Just got bad pains🙃

I'm sorry you feel so rough and hope you feel better soon.

I give charcoal biscuits to my dog to reduce his farting. But they don't seem to be working. :rolleyes:

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I'm jinxed.. the last 3 times I've been on the boat it's been delayed... logged onto Twitter to see 'early disruption warning to customers' :crying::crying: is it too much to ask for a decent sailing!?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    I'm jinxed.. the last 3 times I've been on the boat it's been delayed... logged onto Twitter to see 'early disruption warning to customers' :crying::crying: is it too much to ask for a decent sailing!?

Sorry you experience that, but our cold weather is causing similar delays down south where we are.

Aunty's car had to be pushed to start this morning and I slipped and went down on my shoulder. Ouch!
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Mirabelle wrote: »

Sorry you experience that, but our cold weather is causing similar delays down south where we are.

Aunty's car had to be pushed to start this morning and I slipped and went down on my shoulder. Ouch!

Hope you're okay! Yeahh the boat is delayed by 2 hours getting in ... though means I get free breakfast .. every cloud and that haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Hope you're okay! Yeahh the boat is delayed by 2 hours getting in ... though means I get free breakfast .. every cloud and that haha

Ahh- free breakfast! The crew men must love ya! :thumb: Perhaps if I smile sweetly, I might get breakfast in bed one day. One day. heh. :rolleyes:

Last night my shoulder hurt like a bitch. Had to wait 6 hours and another lot of painkillers to start working, dunno why the 1st lot didn't gel, but nevermind. Do you find pain makes you tired? It does me, but this morning the shoulder feels better, but is a bit bruised.

Minor rant, but this morning I was making ice cream with chocolate brownies I'd also made, but while my back was turned, someone sneaked by and grabbed some in their mitt. I suspect it was my flapper badass aunt. .__.
    Decided id try samaratins again and wrote what i wanted to wait for a 12 hour reply off --"Hi. It sounds as though you are having a tough time right now. Can you tell me what is making you feel this way?Samaritans do care and will support you for as long as you need us."---- um like Wtfff are they actually serious i just wrote fucking load of shit why i feel that way. Atleast fucking bother reading it. . Not some shitty robitic response that could say to anything and to anyone. Could if atleast said one thing that woild of been unqui to my reply. Pretended like was listening to any of it. Im sure all their staff are lovely & care but like wtf
    right now feel like No one cares. No one wants to listen

I think honestly give up.
    Bloody snow I'm sick of it! Sick of tv weather forecasts too, and fecking bloody weather women blah blah blah "and be very very careful when you go out..."

Oh shut the fuck up as if I need to be told on the tv! :grump:
    I think the time is coming for me to be looking for somewhere else.
    Just had a bill faxed me for three hand tailored stage suits in fine napa leather: black, electric blue and deep burgundy red. Price? omg, but at least I can offset the price tag from my tax allowance.
    Yesterday I was surrounded by people with some weird bug and ever since I’ve been panicking that I’m gonna get it... I was like ”STAY AWAY FROM ME I’M EMETOPHOBIC”😂
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    ***PTW***
    i got a letter telling me that the PD service cant reach me through my phone and that i need to ring them to talk about support i need atm, my older sister rang them and they basically said i cant have any support atm because i am still on waiting list. Its just like then like why say will get support atm, fucking twats. i will be dead by the time i get any sort of support. i mean atleast can spend time on worthy people anyway.

is all well and good them telling me to ring someone in crisis but when iam not taken seriously and told to just have a shower in times i want to kill myself , is like omfg fuck me, of course, why the fuck did i not think a shower will suddenly make me not want to kill myself. They wonder why i never bother ringin them. never taken seriously or heard cause dont give a fuck and think i am some attention seeking prick. I mean atleast if was to kill myself i would be leaving the world heard.

its like they think no one seeks help if they want to kill themselves, like cause clearly they think an attention seeker, &if wanted tto die would, not seeking help - so wrong - seeking help may mean they have some hope but doesnt mean theyre not serious about ending their own life. I knew someone who rang a crisis line, the crisis line said they would ring back, few HOURS they rang back - by the time they rang back they had killed themselves.
    Today we were given maths homework and the suppoert woman I have ranted about previously decided it would be an amazing idea to email my mum and tell her I had it... when she did not do this for anyone else.

1. Hmm. Last time I checked, I was 15 not 5.
    2. I thought I could speak as well, unless I’ve been struck dumb within the last 2 minutes!!
    3. I also do not have a reputation for not bringing in homework... I always bring homework in on time so why has she suddenly decided that I don’t and need parental ‘bossing around ;)’?
    I could understand if I was always bringing in work late but I’m not.

My mum agrees with me on this but doesn’t want to say anything.

ADKFAS;LDFJAKSL;DFJAKS;DFLASDJFASKDJHFLASKJDHFKLASDJHFKLASGDJASHDGFJKSHDFGJKASDGFJKASDHGFKJASHDGF!!
    "Got a minute? Want to show you something." Aunty looked smug, but I said nothing and followed her to the drinks cabinet in the other room. Looking more smug, she pointed to the massive Abus Granit padlock and pulled her tongue out.

"Aunty dear, if I fancy a drinkie, I'll ask." I nodded at the padlock. "You didn't have to buy that. How much was it?"

"Eighty quid."

"Flipping bananas you could have spent it on something better," I chuckled. "Anyway, warded locks only make me more determined." I looked over the top of my glasses.

"Bet you a twenty you can't pick it." Badass grinned.

"Deal." We shook on it.

Eighty pounds was eighty wasted. Though the Abus was difficult, it wasn't impossible and anyway, I like a bit of a challenge. Its shackle open, I left the thug of a padlock on the cabinet and returned to my studies. Aunty's gone shopping. On return she won't be pleased, but I'm happy for earning twenty quid in two minutes flat. Perhaps I should become a locksmith instead of an historian? The career would be a joy, and the money is good. ;)
    Why does everything that’s gonna happen to me, happen in 1 day🤔
    Why does everything that’s gonna happen to me, happen in 1 day🤔

How's your puppy, Eleanor? :)
    Mirabelle wrote: »

How's your puppy, Eleanor? :)

Aww, he’s great!! Settling in really well but still at the hyper stage. He’s still so young though as only just 8 weeks today!

Aww, he’s great!! Settling in really well but still at the hyper stage. He’s still so young though as only just 8 weeks today!

Aww, what are you calling him? I adore puppies. :)
    I just hate the new yahoo email emojis....bloody things! I could design better myself. :mad:
    An Italian guy just wouldn't leave me alone. Kept on and on and on and worse - he started singing! :eek2: Weary of his endless flirting, I grabbed the soda water bottle from the bar and drenched him. Mamma Mia! What joy! Now pass the Prosecco! :razz:
    Someone go to therapy for me today? Really not feeling up to it :crying:
    So I fucked up a lot of my clothes which I mean I can just about deal because they wasn’t exactly new. But my vans are stained, that I only just got, and i don’t know if possible to get stains out of suede sort of material. They’re not even a dark colour and is baby pink colour but like I don’t mean like bright pink so maybe possible. & I mean Probs not but would be grateful if anyone knows how to get stains outa suede material from home stuff. YouTube is not helping me rn. I’m pretty annoyed, I can’t afford to replace shoes willy nilly 🙃But I really liked them so chances are I won’t be able to help myself get the same pair of shoes lolll.
    To my chief of security do the job you get paid so highly for and keep strangers out from wandering around my garden back in England. If I hear this has happened again your fucking arse will be in a sling you dozy prick. :grump:
    I remember Clint Eastwood pouring a pan of beans over a jailbird's head before danging them with the empty pan. Would this be something you'd like after calling me a bitch?
    Lol my life is a mess atm... my health isn’t where I want it and so much stuff going at school so sorry for being inactive ;)