Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    im all but ready to give up honestly, nothing is ever going to get better. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2020
    Does anyone else feel like if they had worse scars people would take you more seriously. 

it’s not even the fact I even always harm in the area can see. So i don’t know why think that sometimes 

Or I think if I really felt bad then it would be worse self harming ect. When really your self harm don’t have to be that bad. / look that bad. The fact need to feel pain and inflect pain onto self is horrible  
    And sometimes it actually hurts more when doesn’t even seem “bad”. If ya know. You know

i feel sorry for myself. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ever get random memories pop into your head? Mine right now is that I still randomly think about the nurse I loved when I was in a Psych ward. And I never got to say bye to her. Think I was too attached to her. Still miss her lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited September 2020
    I want to sleep yet I feel so restless. I've been pacing in the kitchen. ED voice is so loud. I don't think I've ever been triggered this bad

TW self harm, ED

All over a single piece of toast.

I feel like right now my options aren't very good ones. If I SH I'll ruin 3 years clean. If I binge and purge I risk inducing another cycle. I'm so worked up I don't know what I'll end up doing. 

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Turned to SH behaviours last night. Then got angry at myself for falling a day short of 2 weeks free.
    I'm just a useless pathetic burden. 
  • Options
    I want to sleep yet I feel so restless. I've been pacing in the kitchen. ED voice is so loud. I don't think I've ever been triggered this bad

TW self harm, ED

All over a single piece of toast.

I feel like right now my options aren't very good ones. If I SH I'll ruin 3 years clean. If I binge and purge I risk inducing another cycle. I'm so worked up I don't know what I'll end up doing. 

Hugs <3 keep fighting the thoughts but it can’t its okay 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Why does death upset me so much, don’t even think I know the lad. Mental health can be such a dick!! (Had to really think about how to word that right now, my vocabulary has resulted to swear words but I’m trying to not use them)
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Screw that mental health can be such a bitch!

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,820 Master Poster
    I faced my fears and went out with my friend today. I was mainly worried about the busy roads and being out with no adults. But it went well except for the fact that I missed one of the buses that I needed to get so it was a 15 minute wait.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    OMG I think some one is stalking me. And I’m not being deluded because I think I know exactly who it i
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    OMG I think some one is stalking me. And I’m not being deluded because I think I know exactly who it i
    It’s the guy I called the police on. 

I told him I was at work today and I’m pretty sure I saw him on a hoodie and sunglasses when I came off the bus so went the other way

then while I was at work he sent me a message saying “this is how much I care about you”. Then it was a picture of his self harm in the shape of my initials like omg that’s fucked up. 
  • Options
    My headache is killing me but I have so much work to do 
  • Options
    Actually scared rn. He already knows where I live. I once had a guy wait outside the house waiting me to leave and fucking scary
  • Options
    @Shaunie
     you need to start collecting evidence ASAP 
  • Options
    Local library is on fire :( 4 fire crews out currently
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,820 Master Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Oh no. That sounds really scary. I hope that things will be okay.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    He just sent to me he loves me 😩 now keeps ringing me ahhh go away 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Oh no. That sounds really scary. I hope that things will be okay.

It was quickly contained. Only the cafe is really damaged and the Windows are none existing
  • Options
    Was on zoom to some friends which was good for a bit now we’ve come off call I feel horrible, absolutely awful, this is all too much!!

• Options
    I’m fed up of feeling so utterly worthless... the fact is that I will never be good enough full stop. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    My sister went out with a guy she only met one when she was drunk. They went out at 5pm. And she’s still not back. Getting bit worried. He is 28 and she’s 21 nearly 22
  • Options
    The guy I thought I friend zoned but then he goes and then friend zoned me again just asked if wanna be friends with benefits hahah 
  • Options
    I really need to stop avoiding sleep, I’ve now got a week to fix the mess of my remaining sleep schedule. Doubt it’ll work tho, just wish I’d stop avoiding it tho, that would be great thanks 

• Options
    Starlight said:
    I really need to stop avoiding sleep, I’ve now got a week to fix the mess of my remaining sleep schedule. Doubt it’ll work tho, just wish I’d stop avoiding it tho, that would be great thanks 

Hugs, hope you manage to sort it out soon
  • Options
    I’m fed up of feeling so utterly worthless... the fact is that I will never be good enough full stop. 
    Not on my watch, nuh huh *shakes head*
    You're a queen and you're absolutely worthy and who ever is making you feel otherwise, send them my way 😜
  • Options
    Not on my watch, nuh huh *shakes head*
    You're a queen and you're absolutely worthy and who ever is making you feel otherwise, send them my way 😜

Thank you @Salix_alba_2019 <3 it’s my brain, my brain makes me feel like that... I hate it but I also can’t stop it :( 
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    edited September 2020
    Everything is like shit omg my life its looking like a religious movie where the spirits are kidding with my face right know ,,,, why do i got engaged in this, how did i got envolved in this stuf oh my god.... and firts.... why me??????
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    I feel sick can’t believe this is happening 
  • Options
    Mel_ said:
    I feel sick can’t believe this is happening 
    Hugs @Mel_
    they will only try to give you the support you need <3
This discussion has been closed.