Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    I’m so sad. Help
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about how ugly I feel 🤣💀💀💀💀

It's not funny but it is at the same time lmao
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about how ugly I feel 🤣💀💀💀💀

It's not funny but it is at the same time lmao
    Hugs <3 you’re not ugly. 
    Always too hard on ourselves. 
    I feel proper ugly rn too cause I’m getting spots out of no where and I think from mask. Making me super self conscious and yeah my face shape is a man face shape and wish had bigger lips smaller nose and all sorts. But then sometimes I’m like na fuck it you don’t need all of the typical small nose and all that to be pretty. 
    Your features all put to together go well because it is very unique and ✨pretty✨  <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie 😭♥️
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Feeling so lonely is horrific. Knowing everyone wants me dead is horrific. Knowing so many people say horrible things about me behind my back, is horrific.
    I don't want to be alive anymore. You can't hurt me if I'm dead.
  • Options
    I’m so tired I’m so so fed up
  • Options
    This headache is killing me😫🤢🤢🤢
  • Options
    Just woke up feeling very unwel. With massive headache and feeling weak. I thought oh shit. Maybe I need to get something to eat. So I walk down stairs slowing starting to feel more sick. Try to open up a banana but can’t so I end up sitting on the floor for feeling to weak and sick, being sick all over the floor 🤮. I feel a lot better now I’ve been sick and had my banana tho. But ugh I’ve got to clean up my own sick in a minute. 
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    These new tablets actually make me crash and sleep, I slept so much yesterday after taking them (didn't even make it to group chat lol) I need to take them in the evening, it's okay so far I guess.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    I hate myself, everything about myself, I fuck everything up and I’m just an embarrassment 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    When you get triggered by your own scars 😐
  • Options
    I hate myself, everything about myself, I fuck everything up and I’m just an embarrassment 

Sending massive hugs. We are here for you
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea said:

Sending massive hugs. We are here for you
    Thank you @GreenTea it’s just a really hard night and idk how im getting through it. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    My feelings..my emotions.. never matter. I'm made to feel Invalid.
  • Options
    There is something bothering me but i don’t know what it is lol. Like maybe something I forgot to do today. Or something I needed to have a think about but I can’t pin point it. So annoying me
  • Options
    I swear I have lost all sensations in my stomach
    i don’t feel hunger anymore and I don’t feel when I am full

is that a thing????
  • Options
    Friend has been in hospital since Thursday and haven't heard from them since Saturday. I'm really panicking because of how poorly she's been
  • Options
    Got sense of dread
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    I feel so sick tonight, not sure why either
  • Options
    I'm so close to curling up and breaking down... I can feel myself breaking, painfully snapping as the days go by..
  • Options
    Sometimes I feel suicide is the only way out. It's cowardly and stupid...but it will stop everything.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I need someone to talk to right now 🥺😣
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    I need someone to talk to right now 🥺😣
    Vent here on how you feel 💕 we will listen <3 I think I’m going to go sleep now but I’ll read it in the morning! 
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie I’ll tell you when I come back from 6th form tomorrow I’ve got to get up early 🥺💕
  • Options
    One thing goes wrong...and then something else does, so there's 2 things that have gone wrong.. then something else and then it's 3 things to deal with. It's so repetitive and like I can't grasp each problem enough to solve it because more things roll in. 
    I have such a high urge to hurt myself. I don't want to be alive anymore. I hate it. I hate knowing Everyone hates me and has such a a negative assumptions and views about me. It stresses me out to the point I give myself a headache over thinking how much I'm hated. On the other hand knowing I'm hated makes the idea of suicide feel some what easier, knowing I wouldn't matter and be forgotten about quickly provides some form of messed up comfort
  • Options
    Okay @Emoji246
    i hope it goes well 💕💕
  • Options
    Does it ever get easier or is the cowardly option the only way to cope?
  • Options
    I'm not ok. Please... anyone..
  • Options
    Struggling to breath
  • Options
    When you self harm randomly hurts with sharp pain 😩😩😩😩😩it’s like 6 days old is it not over that period yet ugh 
This discussion has been closed.