Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @independent_
    Hope your ok <3
  • Options
    Die-namics Sending Hugs-9102
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    I want to hurt myself
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Had had a couple of good ish days. Not anymore 

Hugs lovely. You know where I am if you need a chat. 
  • Options
    @Shaunie
    Please don't you don't deserve it  <3  :s
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Don’t you just think. Yeah I won’t hurt myself so this feeling can build up even more than make me kill myself 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It would be better if I weren't here anymore  :s
  • Options
    Woken up really struggling to breath properly
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Aw folks sounded like a rough night! Sending all the hugs ❤️ 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Fml in feeling really rough. Really me a wee but I just can’t. My body just won’t. And it’s making me really struggle to breath. I just hope I won’t need to go to hospital
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    I thought going back to work would help I'm on day two and the second I got in my car I broke down its been so hard and I didn't realise how unwell I actually am, constantly thinking about suicide and honestly, I struggle too much not acting on those thoughts. Work just made me feel worse I just felt people were judging me for even having a break and was talking about me, my anxiety was taking over and I wasn't coping at all.
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Very tired and drained. Also thinking if try one more time at least to leave a positive message with someone who it did not end well.
    I shouldn't really be but i still check her snap stuff sometimes and it bothers me a lot.
  • Options
    Really struggling to breath again
  • Options
    Feeling sick and on edge
  • Options
    Massive headache :'(
  • Options
    Feel sick ugh
  • Options
    Just feeling really low and anxious today. Was meant to be going out tonight but I’m now not. Just can’t do it.

Sending hugs, can you do a self care night in instead?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Just feeling really low and anxious today. Was meant to be going out tonight but I’m now not. Just can’t do it.

Think that’s what I’m gonna do. Feel a bit guilty not going out 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    GreenTea said:

Think that’s what I’m gonna do. Feel a bit guilty not going out 

Never feel guilty for not going out. If you don't feel up to it, it's ok to not go out :) there's always next time
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Feel so out of place in this world 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Seems to happen a lot late night / early morning @Shaunie

Is it a anxiety / panic attack kind of thing or something else?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Spook98 said:
    Seems to happen a lot late night / early morning @Shaunie

Is it a anxiety / panic attack kind of thing or something else?
    I think it’s like general anxiety/stress. Yeah that’s true. I guess more busy in the day to distract myself. I think it’s because when stressed I don’t breath from my stomach I breath from chest. Which can cause to feel breathless
This discussion has been closed.