Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Liam said:
    @Emoji246 Sounds like a tough situation. I'm wondering what you mean when you say that you think of him badly? As Shaunie said, that's not a healthy situation for anyone and nobody wants to be thought of negatively. However, If i remember correctly... You said that you thought he was ignoring your messages purposely, because he had promised to message you but didn't. When you say that you think of him badly, do you mean that you jumped to the worst case scenario, assuming he was avoiding you when this wasn't the case? Either way, sending you big hugs and hope this situation with your friend is sorted soon. It sounds like this is really bothering you and so he must have been a great friend! <3
    Yes your right that's why <3
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Oh apologies emoji. I thought you Was explaining as that being the reason he wasn’t speaking to you 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Oh apologies emoji. I thought you Was explaining as that being the reason he wasn’t speaking to you 
    It's ok <3
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Had a huge breakdown today.
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 I hope your ok  <3
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Just feel like screaming
  • Options
    Teddy knocked two teeth out 😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Just feel like screaming
    Hey, I hope you're okay, what's up? 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Just feel like screaming
    Hey, I hope you're okay, what's up? 

I thought going mum's would really help me but I've come back to my house feeling worse :( cried a lot last night, urges to self harm etc. It's not good me being alone with my current housing situation so organized to go stay with a friend from Thursday..
    Just crashing mentally and there's nothing holding me together
  • Options
    @GreenTea

Awww man, sorry to hear that and well done for resisting the urge to self-harm, it must have been really difficult for you. Crying is such a good release and it sounds like you needed a good cry. Also, well done again for reaching out for support and organising to stay with a friend, are they also someone you'd feel comfortable confiding in to help share the load?
  • Options
    Am I the only one awake at this time :/
  • Options
    Knowing Everyone hates me.. makes me question Suicide and how nobody would give a shit
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

Free hugs for everyone that needs them I got you ❤️ 

Take care of yourselves know that I care, and I hope you can do something nice for yourself even simple like a nice bath, a cuppa or just get in bed and watch your fav show :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    2 weeks harm free down the fucking drain 😭😭😭😭😭

Just so fucking done. Everything is going to shit and I want to die. I'm just so fucking done with everything.

(Am safe)
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea said:
    2 weeks harm free down the fucking drain 😭😭😭😭😭

Just so fucking done. Everything is going to shit and I want to die. I'm just so fucking done with everything.

(Am safe)
    Sending you massive hugs. You can get through this. It seems really really hard right now but you can. You’re such a strong and wonderful person <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs ❤️ I know it's tough when that happens but it doesn't make you any less of a person not does it mean you have failed in any way, it's a journey.

We're all here for you remember the other services and links if you need to reach out.
    Be kind to yourself x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    I'm a failure. Just a fat stupid failure.
  • Options
    I feel really low now
  • Options
    @Shaunie What's up  :/  <3
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    @Shaunie What's up  :/  <3
    I don’t know. Wish I knew so I can go back to a better mood but thank you for asking <3
  • Options
    @Shaunie I felt like that before your not alone <3
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Really really struggling tonight. Thanks you @independent_ and @Laine for being so kind. 
    I'm really struggling with a lot of aspects right now and I don't think drinking alcohol was a positive choice. Hopefully being with people as of tomorrow will create a safer environment for me to be in. 
    I feel like a failure. Went 2 weeks harm free then broke that this evening. I feel like I don't have another form of a like.. way to let things out. I just want to be ok and it's hard not being ok, 
    I think tomorrow I won't wear a mask as I've been really struggling with that and it's really playing with my anxiety. I do try hard to wear it but there's times where my mental health is important too. 
    I'm still grieving from J's suicide. I'm struggling with the fact my mum's step brother is in heart failure and really poorly.. just seems like I can't catch a break from losing people you know? I feel so selfish saying that...I just feel like I cant grieve properly because of fear of losing more people to suicide or sickness. It all sucks. 

I'm sat in tears feeling stupid for turning to self harm but I didn't know what else to do at that point I reached. 
    I'm really triggered and upset about things around changing our bodies to make them perfect as I feel like I'm so disgusting and that's why everyone hates me. I'm just.. 

Everything is shit and I just want a real hug from.someone. I just want to feel like I matter..like I'm not hated..
    I just want to feel secure in my life and secure in getting a break from death. 

mod edit: some minor graphic language removed
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Options
    @GreenTea i'm so sorry <3  <3
  • Options
    Laine said:

Free hugs for everyone that needs them I got you ❤️ 

Take care of yourselves know that I care, and I hope you can do something nice for yourself even simple like a nice bath, a cuppa or just get in bed and watch your fav show :)
    Hugs back <3 thank you for cute message 
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    @GreenTea i'm so sorry <3  <3

Thank you. 
    Everything just feels awful at the moment. Just feels never ending
  • Options
    @Shaunie Thankyouuu <3  <3
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Had had a couple of good ish days. Not anymore 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
This discussion has been closed.