Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What has made you feel happy and positive today?

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Yesterdays was the sunny weather and breakfast with a couple of my relatives.

Aw yay to family time :thumb:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    My positives for today are

Discovering the running track and going for a early 7am run

Doing colouring in my animal kingdom book
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Nutella and Strawberries :heart:

Being naughty and having a good run when I'm not meant to be exercising.
  • Options
    My positives from today is

Hearing how happy my key children's parents are, nice to have parents evening.

Surviving my long day
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've been offered a job and I met a remarkable person.
  • Options
    Congratulations Ella!

After a difficult week, finally getting some good news about my cousins baby.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Congratulations Ella!

Thank you :) Been a very humbling day.

Great news about your cousin's baby, I hope the good news continues.
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    I've been offered a job and I met a remarkable person.
    Yay well done you. So proud of you and happy for you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Congratulations Ella!

Aw glad you got some good news :)

• Options
    My positive is..

My younger sister coming home from hospital :heart:

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Hearing my little neighbour say "goalll" and "woof woof" I can't believe he's growing up!!! :D
  • Options
    louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    Today positivity: I got into this residential for 2 days with some other people from my college doing activities like kayaking, rock climbing, zip line ect ect . Its part of this business enterprise thing i'm doing so next year i can set up a business with others :D
  • Options
    Today:
    All the little kids are growing up!!!!
  • Options
    louisa982 wrote: »
    Today positivity: I got into this residential for 2 days with some other people from my college doing activities like kayaking, rock climbing, zip line ect ect . Its part of this business enterprise thing i'm doing so next year i can set up a business with others :D

How exciting!
  • Options
    PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    My younger sister coming home from hospital :heart:

Hope you and your sister had a lovely catch up :)

Today my niece (7 weeks old) went swimming for the first time and my sister sent lots of cute pics - this has made me so happy today!
  • Options
    Toffee sundae and the sun
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I mentioned this in chat just before, but during my run, I was stopped by two ladies who were coming back from a conference or something, and were from Finland, and had like an amazing accent! They complimented me on how beautiful I was, and how I had flawless skin, strangest thing ever, but it made my day :') - Plus, I was sweaty and gross to ;)
  • Options
    I mentioned this in chat just before, but during my run, I was stopped by two ladies who were coming back from a conference or something, and were from Finland, and had like an amazing accent! They complimented me on how beautiful I was, and how I had flawless skin, strangest thing ever, but it made my day :') - Plus, I was sweaty and gross to ;)

Lovely to get compliments!
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Toffee sundae and the sun
    Ice cream and sun is always good :)
  • Options
    Being able to move my legs without being in heaps of pain.
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Being able to move my legs without being in heaps of pain.
    Yay :heart:

• Options
    Being given employee of the month after a certain manager has put me down all week
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Spending time with my Bean!!! :heart: - Its good to have people around that care!!!
  • Options
    One of my teachers told the class that another teacher had left and we had a supply. The head of department in our next lesson told us to have that lesson off as a free (forgetting about the supply) when the girls left, the first teacher tried to shout the girls to come back but they carried on walking. We ended up having 2 hours free haha
  • Options
    My positive from today is..

Spending some time with the younger sister this morning, playing xbox and just laughing with each other
  • Options
    Sounds lovely :)

Yesterday was going for a walk and seeing bluebells!

Today's was getting back to the gym :)
  • Options
    Talking to one of my favourite YouTubers over twitter.
  • Options
    Being woken up by cuddles from my friends black lab this morning and he hasn't left my side all day...couldn't even go for a pee without him standing there staring :p
  • Options
    Talking to one of my favourite YouTubers over twitter.

Sounds cool :heart:
  • Options
    My positive from today is...

Surviving London all day on my own, despite how anxious I felt