Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What has made you feel happy and positive today?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    She asked me to be her Girlfriend :love: :d
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    She asked me to be her Girlfriend :love: :d

:hyper:

I saw the red supermoon last night at 3am, it was incredible!! :d
  • Options
    Realizing that yesterday, I've raised enough money to save life's of children.
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Redhead wrote: »

That's amazing, well done! You must be so proud :)
  • Options
    Redhead wrote: »

Well done!
  • Options
    Having to try and be ready for a certain time is almost impossible when looking after a toddler but waking up to this gorgeous baba and spending the day with him is totally worth it even if he can be a little devil sometimes :love:
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Loving reading all your replies :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hey :)

Mine is that i love Dragonflys and today my ex-boyfriend presented me a nice necklace which looks like a Dragonfly, here you can look which one i mean: http://www.cadenzza.co.uk/fashion-earrings (its the third picture in first row, you like it? Do you think i can wear it as geriatric nurse?). We stopped relationship 2 days before my birthday, so i didn´t get a chance to get the present, which he bought already a week before my birthday. Today he called me and said he wants to give me my birthday present, after that we talked a lot. I still love him and i believe he thinks the same way, so i am very happy about that day and my present. He knows me really good. <3

Best Regards
    Lexy
  • Options
    My lickle baby boy is heeeere :d :love:
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I have actually had a good day at work for the first time in a month. Amazing how much of a difference it can make
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    I have actually had a good day at work for the first time in a month. Amazing how much of a difference it can make

Aww yay, glad to hear this :d
  • Options
    My lickle baby boy is heeeere :d :love:

:heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    I need to add to this thread more so..

Something that made me smile this morning was actually waking up after sleeping all night and not feeling like rubbish.
  • Options
    I need to add to this thread more so..

Something that made me smile this morning was actually waking up after sleeping all night and not feeling like rubbish.

Great :heart: , I wish you more days like this :)
  • Options
    Getting a lovely message from a friend :heart:
  • Options
    Celebrating my nephews 3rd birthday. Its on Tuesday. Having a little afternoon party tea.. :heart:
  • Options
    The nurse from student health has gave me hope :heart:
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »
    The nurse from student health has gave me hope :heart:

This makes me smile.. I am so glad apandav. *hug*
  • Options
    Yesterday I felt like I was on the edge, today a dusk run has helped free me from the stress shackles!
  • Options

This makes me smile.. I am so glad apandav. *hug*

Thanks BananaMonkey *hug*
  • Options
    Knowing today is my Friday is making me feel happy. Last working day til Monday.
  • Options
    Can't believe it........... worst test ever, I guessed half the answers- and just found out I got 91% :) what a relief, honestly thought I'd failed.
  • Options
    The only daylight I saw today was a kick-ass sunrise on the way into work. I wish I could have got a photo. Maybe tomorrow!
  • Options
    Managing a run, and then seeing my favourite singer/band :D
  • Options
    Walking by the sea this morning with the sun shining and the air nicely cold and crisp!

-Ed
  • Options
    Had a really good session at the gym :d
  • Options
    Tea and gingernuts biscuits :yum:
  • Options
    Being classed as a "Fast Newbie" instead of a "Noob"! :d:p
  • Options
    Emi wrote: »
    Being classed as a "Fast Newbie" instead of a "Noob"! :d:p

Thats cool. Hope your settling into the community okay. :heart:
  • Options
    I've had a day so far without any meltdowns and I haven't felt the need to reach out for help from any of my workers :)