Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What has made you feel happy and positive today?

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    My positive from today is...

Surviving London all day on my own, despite how anxious I felt

I'm proud of you, London can be an overwhelming place to be, especially if you are alone. But it's positive to see you were able to get through it BananaMonkey. *hug*
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    My positive from today is...

Surviving London all day on my own, despite how anxious I felt
    Well done :heart:
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks guys.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
  • Options
    Aw yay Hann :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options

I wrote a thank you note to jack and this happened

Attachment not found.
  • Options
    Bluebells as far as the eye can see. Feeling so happy after seeing them!
    Attachment not found.
  • Options
    Had such a lovely morning with my favourite little dude, we went to the park :heart:

• Options
    Thinking about this weekend has made me feel happy this morning

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    plugitin wrote: »
    Bluebells as far as the eye can see. Feeling so happy after seeing them!
    Attachment not found.

Wowee!
  • Options
    Spending the weekend in London with friend. Lovely sunshine and happy friend times.
    Also seeing how happy she has been while seeing the sights. So happy

• Options
    Spending the weekend in London with friend. Lovely sunshine and happy friend times.
    Also seeing how happy she has been while seeing the sights. So happy

Haha! Aww been a nice weekend :)

Icecream and dinner in the sunshine is my positive for today.
  • Options
    Haha! Aww been a nice weekend :)

Icecream and dinner in the sunshine is my positive for today.
    :heart:

• Options
    Doing a 1-1 with a child at nursery for speech and language and seeing how well he did. As his key worker I was very proud of him.

• Options
    Cuddles and giggles with my little cousin
  • Options
    Birds twittering away and the sun shining through on the walk home from the gym.
  • Options
    Getting out of hospital last night.
  • Options
    Seeing pictures of my teacher's son in the onesie we got him and a teddy. He's so cute!
  • Options
    The sunshine today :)
  • Options
    Some people are bloody wonderful. That is all.
  • Options
    Going for my first interview and her telling me I have the job :D
  • Options

Congratulations Hann!
  • Options
    Amazing news, congratulations!
  • Options
    Spending the day with my friend in a lovely place and the sunshine.
  • Options
    Spending the day with my friend in a lovely place and the sunshine.

Aww that sounds lovely! Glad you had a good time.

Also, where was your Friday thread?! :p
  • Options
    I posted the Friday thread on monkeys behalf but it isn't showing up in the forum. I had a moment of thinking it didn't work so I went on to my profile as you can see the posts and it's on there. Gosh knows why it isn't showing up in the forum but I'm aware the new boards had a bit of trouble to start with so I'm guessing that's why.
  • Options
    I posted the Friday thread on monkeys behalf but it isn't showing up in the forum. I had a moment of thinking it didn't work so I went on to my profile as you can see the posts and it's on there. Gosh knows why it isn't showing up in the forum but I'm aware the new boards had a bit of trouble to start with so I'm guessing that's why.

Thanks for posting it dude. :heart: I am failing with my Friday thread nowadays. I need to get back into it. Doesn't help that the boards haven't been working properly for me. They seem okay now though :)
  • Options

Thanks for posting it dude. :heart: I am failing with my Friday thread nowadays. I need to get back into it. Doesn't help that the boards haven't been working properly for me. They seem okay now though :)

No problem :) glad the boards seem to be working okay for you now!

My positive for yesterday was seeing my sister - we watched a ghost film and we laugh SO much when we're together. We could be in each others company for just ten seconds and the weirdness and laughing comes out straight away. She gets a bit scared after seeing a ghost film so I went upstairs quietly and rolled a deodorant can down the stairs - she proper freaked out. I'm allowed to laugh because she loves me, and good job because it was the funniest thing ever. :lol:
  • Options
    Endless games of Bananagrams and country walks are mine for this weekend :heart:
  • Options
    Going for a run before work in the sunshine with the birds singing! :d