Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What has made you feel happy and positive today?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I actually went to my lessons today:d:lol:
  • Options
    Starting a new job soon and met some of my new colleagues today - they were so warm and welcoming :yippe:
  • Options
    I'm reviving this thread :)

My gym referral finished about a month ago but I recently joined as a proper member and I'm absolutely obsessed with going everyday :d I've never been so into something before and its a great feeling.

I actually feel like I'm doing something positive for once which I don't necessarily think is like me. I can also go on my own which is a huge step for me, because when I used to go before I properly joined, I had my personal trainer who would stay with me the whole time.

Also, I managed to talk my doctor into giving me some sleeping tablets so that appointment wasn't as pointless as I thought it was going to be. I'm quite glad that I went now.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

My gym referral finished about a month ago but I recently joined as a proper member and I'm absolutely obsessed with going everyday :d I've never been so into something before and its a great feeling.

I actually feel like I'm doing something positive for once which I don't necessarily think is like me. I can also go on my own which is a huge step for me, because when I used to go before I properly joined, I had my personal trainer who would stay with me the whole time.

Also, I managed to talk my doctor into giving me some sleeping tablets so that appointment wasn't as pointless as I thought it was going to be. I'm quite glad that I went now.

So proud of you :heart::heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    The support I've received today. Especially my little phone call with James @TheSite Made me smile :3
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion

I'm glad to hear the gym is helping you, and with independence too :)
  • Options
    Spending time with a new friend :d
  • Options
    I won my comp today!!!
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Not today, but one from Friday - ventured out in the evening and ended up at Primrose Hill and the skyline looked gorgeous. For anyone who doesn't know, it overlooks central London and the view is absolutely delicious. Such a good place to get some headspace and chill. :)

[Not my picture, because the one I took with my phone was terrible...]

primrose-hill-banner.png
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    The doctor actually taking me serious about my neck and referring me onto physio
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    The sun is shining. I am on my way to see my nephew. We are going to the park and then on a lunch date. :heart:
  • Options
    The sun is shining. I am on my way to see my nephew. We are going to the park and then on a lunch date. :heart:

Have fun!
  • Options
    My sister had the baby this morning so I have nephew number two :heart:
  • Options
    My sister had the baby this morning so I have nephew number two :heart:

Congratulations :d

I enjoyed a run in the sunshine today, the birds were singing and the sky was blue and it felt very much like spring! :yes:
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »

Congratulations :d

I enjoyed a run in the sunshine today, the birds were singing and the sky was blue and it felt very much like spring! :yes:

Thanks Jo :heart:

Aw yeah the weather has been beautiful today hasnt it.
  • Options
    Met up with a friend today after so long and had a lovely day catching up and enjoying the sunshine :yippe:
  • Options
    raich wrote: »
    Met up with a friend today after so long and had a lovely day catching up and enjoying the sunshine :yippe:

Aw sounds lovely. Friend times + sunshine = instant good day!! :heart:
  • Options
    Its sunny. This makes me happy :heart: 🌞🌞🌞
  • Options
    I have nephew number three :heart: he was born earlier today.
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion

Congrats :heart::)
  • Options

Congratulations :yippe:

Lots of Easter chocolate has made me happy today :yum:
  • Options
    Thanks guys :heart:
  • Options
    Seeing a double rainbow whilst out for a walk!
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Totally just reminded me of a hilarious video someone showed me of someone freaking out because of a double rainbow:lol:
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »

photo?
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »

photo?

q3YKUVg

:D
  • Options
    Just found out I've passed all my lab reports for my core chemistry class at uni, which means no practical exam for me (yay! :) )
  • Options
    Feeling proud of myself :) was down but I made myself do something, ended up baking a cake- good distraction and in a better mood now!
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »
    Feeling proud of myself :) was down but I made myself do something, ended up baking a cake- good distraction and in a better mood now!

Well done you :thumb:
  • Options
    Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Lovely thread! For me today it's seeing the progress on our decorating, and having a very productive morning at work :)