Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What has made you feel happy and positive today?

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Going for a run before work in the sunshine with the birds singing! :d

I miss running so bad.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Running along the canals with the birds singing and the sunshine :)
  • Options
    Putting my bed together all by myself, I am proud of this fact, even though I did get very stressed, but yeah it's done now. :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Putting my bed together all by myself, I am proud of this fact, even though I did get very stressed, but yeah it's done now. :heart:

Hope you got a good night's sleep!
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »

Hope you got a good night's sleep!

I didnt due to illness :/
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My positive for yesterday was getting to see my boyfriend's family and have some quality family time despite feeling a bit down :)

My positive for today is finally getting a blog post up after what feels like months since I last posted!

:d
  • Options
    I will admit I'm really nervous about going away Wednesday. It's the flying / going away with people I don't know. (I'm friends with one of them and have met the other briefly) My friend has been wonderful over this.
  • Options
    Well, I managed to get through last week without too many issues. Only downside was having someone who does not do routine, which I need!
  • Options
    I don't know but thought I'd give thinking of something a try anyway. Although I genuinely don't know, so I'm just going to go with the fact that it's clear quite a few people care about me and whilst that's pretty hard to accept sometimes, it's definitely great compared to the alternative.
  • Options
    I was saying potato in a high pitched voice and nephew laughed then went "pattoo". That boy is my life and makes my heart happy. :heart:
  • Options
    I was saying potato in a high pitched voice and nephew laughed then went "pattoo". That boy is my life and makes my heart happy. :heart:

This makes me happy. :heart:
  • Options
    Going for a run yesterday and then checking out the wild flowers I saw last night this evening :) I would post a pic but can't get it to work!
  • Options
    I spent time with my nephew :heart:

Also, Doctor Who starts again in September which I discovered today! :hyper:
  • Options
    Working from home today and ate my lunch in the garden - lots of bees and butterflies around, being in nature makes me really happy :) I also ate a crunchie blast ice cream which is by far the best ice cream ever invented!
  • Options
    I took my absolutely amazing, heart melting nephew to the park because he asked me to, and I love seeing how joyous he gets :love:
  • Options
    Back at running club. My legs are going to hate me tomorrow though!
  • Options
    This thread still makes me smile.
  • Options
    My mum told me she was proud of me
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Feeling proud that I pushed myself to go out for a walk in the park. It was enjoyable and I really felt refreshed after!
  • Options
    I've offered to have my gorgeous baba of a nephew overnight tonight - can't wait to cuddle up with him :heart:
  • Options
    I have chocolate. :hyper:

Also, beautiful weather. Sun is shining with a cool breeze.
  • Options
    My sister was phoning me - I answered and my nephew said hi. My sister said he was like begging to phone me. Gosh I love him. Never mind day made - that's my entire week made. We had a proper little conversation. He is my absolute life :love::heart:
  • Options
    Aww! That sounds so lovely!
  • Options
    Colouring in at work...... Yes I was actually working lol :P
  • Options
    Feeling proud of myself today! I've managed to stay busy and overall my moods been a lot better than yesterday. I'd also say I haven't been that anxious today either!

I did more colouring, went for a walk, went to work for a few hours, came home more colouring and had a fun drive with my dad! Honestly I've really started to get into colouring, not only is it fun, I feel it's really helping me to zone out (something which I need)!!
  • Options
    Nix wrote: »
    I have chocolate. :hyper:

I used to look at chocolate piled up in supermarket aisles and go away weeping; I'm Diabetic Type 2. Seven years later, I can enjoy half a bar (plain choc having a lot less sugar in than milk) and go for a jog, come home, do a blood glucose test and find everything is normal. Best of all, I can pass the chocolate aisle in Asda and not sweat it. :d

• Options
    Thanks for sharing guys. :heart:
  • Options

I used to look at chocolate piled up in supermarket aisles and go away weeping; I'm Diabetic Type 2. Seven years later, I can enjoy half a bar (plain choc having a lot less sugar in than milk) and go for a jog, come home, do a blood glucose test and find everything is normal. Best of all, I can pass the chocolate aisle in Asda and not sweat it. :d

That's great :)

I saw diabetic chocolate when I was in thorntons once :) Just another option!
  • Options
    When I'm low I've been thinking what's the point etc. why did I spend so much time and effort studying at school to get into university.

Just had a dream about my school days. I woke up thinking wow I did really well at school.

*feeling more positive*
  • Options

NICE!! :d

Ah yes, all in moderation, as they say. My father is Type 2 aswell and he enjoys his indulgence with chocolate Eclairs every now and then.