Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What has made you feel happy and positive today?

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
4157253930_inspiration_xlarge.jpeg

Yo dudes :wave:

Following the positive thinking chat which I attended last week, I have now started to write down a few things each day that make me feel happy and positive. I wanted to do this cos it's nice to notice the small things that make us feel happy each day.

I wanted to get you guys all involved too, if you would be up for that :thumb:

Each day I will post things that have made me feel happy and positive for that day, it doesn't have to many things and it could even just be 1 thing, it would be great if you guys could do the same. You never know, it might help you to start noticing more positives in general, which can only be a good thing.

So my positives for today are..

A child at nursery who is quite shy and quiet talking to another member of staff, it felt lovely to listen to their conversation.

I had a lovely walk home from work in the sunshine, listening to my ipod.

My younger sister telling me she loves me and cares about me a lot

Over to you guys now :thumb:

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Finalising holiday plans and writing them on my calendar

Driving home in the sunshine with the windows down :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    plugitin wrote: »
    Finalising holiday plans and writing them on my calendar

Driving home in the sunshine with the windows down :)

Thank you for sharing :heart:

Oooh holibob plans, always nice.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Was basically ordered in chat to reply to this ;)

My positive for today is the fairly long cuddle my nephew and I had :heart:
    Was basically ordered in chat to reply to this ;)

My positive for today is the fairly long cuddle my nephew and I had :heart:
    Thanks for sharing lovely.

Nephew time is always nice :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Great thread :)

What made me smile yesterday was seeing all the birds on the bird feeder.
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Having a lovely sunny lunch in the park :yippe:
    Great thread :)

What made me smile yesterday was seeing all the birds on the bird feeder.

Thanks for sharing :heart: Birds can be so relaxing.
    PGreen wrote: »
    Having a lovely sunny lunch in the park :yippe:

Yay to lunch in the sunshine :heart:
    Hey, thanks to all those who shared their positives from yesterday. Now today :thumb:

My positives for today are.

Having a lovely afternoon in the park with the pre schoolers

Planning friend times for Thursday

Over to you guys

Out for an evening walk :heart:
    plugitin wrote: »
    Out for an evening walk :heart:

Thanks for sharing lovely. Sunshine evening walks are really relaxing. I hope you enjoyed it. :heart:
    Catch up with my cousin

Sunny walk in the park

Made a hot chocolate and added lots of marshmallows
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Great thread! Mine today was lunch in St James Park with Jo, James and Andy
    Mine today is discovering that my amazing friend will be staying at mine for a week in a few weeks :d
    Catch up with my cousin

Sunny walk in the park

Made a hot chocolate and added lots of marshmallows
    Mmm hot chocolate is the best, and catch ups with people and the sunshine. :heart:

**helen** wrote: »
    Great thread! Mine today was lunch in St James Park with Jo, James and Andy
    Ooh yay!! I also went outside for my dinner today.

Mine today is discovering that my amazing friend will be staying at mine for a week in a few weeks :d
    Aw friend times. :heart:

Sitting in the park at lunchtime and soaking up the rays :)
    I got the biggest smile and hug off my little cousin today :heart:
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I got my fringe cut today :D
    Tamsinjo wrote: »
    Sitting in the park at lunchtime and soaking up the rays :)

I am loving all the posts about sunshine :heart:
    I got the biggest smile and hug off my little cousin today :heart:

Aw mini human hugs and smiles really are the best :heart:
    I got my fringe cut today :D

Ooh nice, I bet it looks nice. Thanks for sharing one of your happy moments from today :heart:
    Thanks again for sharing all your happy moments so far guys, this thread is making me smile everytime I read everyones happy moments, and I love replying back to them :heart:

So my happy moments from today are

Waking up to the birds and sunshine this morning.

Seeing a parent with a child I used to look after, and hearing about how well he is doing at school.

Mine today was listening to the radio on the drive home with the windows down :)
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Ooh nice, I bet it looks nice. Thanks for sharing one of your happy moments from today :heart:

Yeah it does :d Welcomes :)
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Mine today was listening to the radio on the drive home with the windows down :)

oooh yay! :thumb:
    Doing some stretching routines has really chilled me out :)
    Bre's rants have cheered me right up tonight, "moving to Antartic to live in a igloo" << Best quote from her.
    Mine today is the conversation I had with my old worker :)