Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    The one night I’m ready and settled at a decent time and period pains bad to come along and screw me over :(
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited September 2019
    Deleted. It was about my sibling waking me up at 4am and being a bitch, long story short.
    Post edited by Kathleen07 on
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2019
    Bitminghamsmelt like wee & some oeople seemed very rude & stuck
    up whwnthat i spoke to when theyre even workin
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Barely any sleep.. why do I barely sleep in the week and sleep fine on weekends?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Fuck it. Never mind 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    They was probs just overwhelmed and stressed especially as this is the weekend and week every is starting to move down for unis.
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Struggling so much with my appearance I just hate it so much ☹️
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    They was probs just overwhelmed and stressed especially as this is the weekend and week every is starting to move down for unis.
    Yeah i agree thanks. Reason behind everythint 😊 just meant i can still rant about it :)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm really sorry for ranting here so much, hopefully I won't post again in the next few hours haha.

I feel really sick from sleep deprivation. I think maybe I'll have to take a nap because I feel ill. I hope I feel better after.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    When you need an urgent blood test but they can't find a vein 🙈🙈 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I wish I had time in the day to go for a wee 😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    In car going home and i feel sickalready lol. 1hour 40 mins drive. Probs not helping beingnon me phone but yeah :(
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    When you need an urgent blood test but they can't find a vein 🙈🙈 
    Update: they finally found a really crap vein and could only get 1 vial of blood 🤷 at least it's the most important one they got 😊 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Sister took one wrong turn so its slowly added  1 hour to a nearly 2 hour drive. So great 3 hours
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Going to have to start waking up earlier, I’m up at 6 and go for the bus at half 7 it’s not enough time I never look right 
  • Options
    Fuck my life. Im so fed up of hearing my sister shout "get in the shower" every single morning. I will fucking get in theshower when i want to. Dont fucking control me. And please no one comment saying "she just trying to help you" idc im still ranting. Cause she doesnt have right to fucking say im lazy 247
  • Options
    Help. I still don't know whether I'm canceling my doctor's appointment for today. My mom wants me to go - obviously, because she was the one who booked it in the first place - but I really don't know if I want to or not.

I kind of feel like I'm too busy for treatment, which probably doesn't make much sense. I don't feel exactly ready. If I were to just see a pyschiatrist and get prescribed medication, okay, maybe, but they'd probably try and put me into therapy because I think it's seen as more recommended long term. But that feels like too much right now and I don't particularly think it would help, I feel like I could give myself therapy just as easily.
  • Options
    @Kathleen07 You can do this ! But don’t worry if you don’t manage to do it you’ve made another big step with not cancelling the appointment. We’re all so proud of you here ! ❤️
  • Options
    Job hunting is so hard. So many opportunities are popping up in London and other big citys and I don't know if that is where I want to move to.
  • Options
    Feel sick
  • Options
    In so much physical pain!! Why do I do this to myself! I know my body can't handle lots of movement etc.
  • Options
    I need to stop thinking I’m fit enough to run up hills becuase my god I am not 😂
  • Options
    I need to stop thinking I’m fit enough to run up hills becuase my god I am not 😂
    Lol samee
  • Options
    Sent complaint over to beat. Theyre nice but asking me if i could have a phone call about it :/ hate phone calls. I dont want to use beat anymore so is fine but still they cant improve if no one complains
  • Options
    Just want to go home
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Someone come and wrap me in bubble wrap and put me on my bed because my inr levels are too low that I can't leave the house as its not safe for me 😒😒
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    I really don't like myself. No one else likes me either.