Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Fed up of these spiders everywhere scaring the shit out of 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Feeling so terrible about myself. Even made this about myself to show how bad I feel. It is all true. :( 😭
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Aww @Kasa2103, none of that's true even if it feels like it. You're lovable, important, wanted, beautiful, a shining light on this earth :)<3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Aww @Kasa2103, none of that's true even if it feels like it. You're lovable, important, wanted, beautiful, a shining light on this earth :)<3
    Thank you but I really am not. If I was beautiful then why does every single person I meet call me ugly?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thank you but I really am not. If I was beautiful then why does every single person I meet call me ugly?
    Because they're angry and take it out on you, or struggling and it makes them feel better to make others look small, or they don't realise how their actions truly impact others, or they're just nasty people. It's them, not you. It's not right for them to say such stuff to you and it must be really hard to get talked to like that. You don't deserve it x
  • Options
    Something that has been bugging and on my mind for awhile is knowing Beats guidelines for their chat support is that you can not name any food. Like are they actually serious. We do actually live in the real world where lots of food exists. Literally anything can trigger anyone. We dont need to be wrapped up in bubble wrap. Sooooo patronising. Just makes me think do people around me think they cant mention food when not eating or feel names of foods are so sensitive. No why assuming such thing. We live in real world. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I feel so awful
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    PLEASEHELPP, life is shit🙃
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    I think I'm dying. I've been feeling like I could fall over and unconscious at any minute and my head's hurting right now.

I'm probably not actually dying before someone calls the cops :P Just scared of fainting even though that probably won't happen.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Someone has mixed sugar into the coffee grounds.. what is this torture 😭😭 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I have a headache again. What's wrong with me?

I'm gonna try to stock up on iron - and eat healthier in general - because apparently headaches are another symptom of anemia. This is it guys, I'm dying lol.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    When you need someone most but literally nobody is responding to me at all. On the verge of completely breaking down..
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    No one hears me. No one cares. I don’t know why im alive when im just suffering & we all die anyway and we just become a memory that ends up completly forgetten. If i dont kill myself. I will die eventually and what will any of this matter then? Nothing. None of this actually matters. And i really dont get why i should be alive if all im doing is wishing i was dead. It wont improve, i know myself and my problems better than anyone to know it will never fucking improve. Im safe btw otherwise wouldnt be posting. I just feel so awful & like i want to die
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited September 2019
    Haven't actually needed to go to the hospital which is nice but they won't believe that it's stress and axiety that's causing this inr levels to go and down, and all the stress and anxiety is what's making me ill which also makes my inr levels go up and down 😔😕
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Haven't actually needed to go to the hospital which is nice but they won't believe that it's stress and axiety that's causing this inr levels to go and down, and all the stress and anxiety is what's making me ill which also makes my inr levels go up and down 😔😕
    Hope you are ok 💜
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Headache is like still here, not going away, really want my inr levels to get above 2.5 and then I can take some paracetamol and then it might shift it 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    I literally can not stand these spiders anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 literally room smells like vinegar (apperently gets rid of spiders) and i keep having dreams of of spiders
  • Options
    Ruby's making really weird noises and it's freaking me out a bit. I know I had a spell back in winter where I was incredibly and irrationally scared about her, but it's gotten better now and I know I'm thinking rationally. She's probably just dying or something :) And all I can do is keep an eye on her and try to make sure she's hydrated and all that, and see if it stops, because it could really be nothing but you can't tell.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Got home 5 minutes after the pharmacy shuts, looks like I'm not getting my meds today 🙃🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Well never been to a support online group chat where you cant say rape crisis or sexual abuse. Never going back to beats chat. Fed up. Was just frustating everything i wrote wasnt approved to be sent. 
  • Options
    Omg no im still pissed off. Fml. How can it even be a rule to not say rape crisis. Its a fucking chairty. Fucking shit place 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I wouldnt recommend beat chats. Could make you feel a lot worSe
  • Options
    This cold is gonna kill me. Just want to breathe through my nose!!!
  • Options
    Having a complete emotional melt down again because I'm not ok and nobody seems to give a fuck. 
  • Options
    I wish I could stop fucking breaking down in tears

• Options
    Still wide awake. Guessing thats the meds fault. Great