Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    I really dont know if i can go to counselling i feel so bad & dont want to talk about disgusting things 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    In so much pain today and I don't know how I'll cope walking all day
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Double post. Deleted
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    GreenTea said:
    Have some Huge hugs 💕( plus a photo of Louie ;)

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Have some Huge hugs 💕( plus a photo of Louie ;)

Cuteee!
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Thank you
    Try and not overdo it , I know easier said that done ❤️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Got no choice because work. 
    Just in so much pain and the cold impacts the pain and make its worse 😭
    Had enough of it. It's not fucking fair
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Liquid fluoxacillan tastes vile, but the sugar free one tastes even worse 😭😭 give me the sugar! 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Omg it is soo cold so suddenly 😭. I need more fat on me but dont want it. Lol
    (in spolier incase anyones annoyed by the typical its cold british rant lol

• Options
    Liquid fluoxacillan tastes vile, but the sugar free one tastes even worse 😭😭 give me the sugar! 
    Ohhh @BubblesGoesBoo I feel your pain you think it’s pink so it will be like strawberry flavour my god was a ever so wrong 🤢
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    @Millie2787 I was on the white one (sugar free) and it's even worse than the pink lol, now on the pink one 😊 but you're right.. liquid battery acid 👌😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    @BubblesGoesBoo the first time I took it I was in school and I spat it across the sink 😅 I saw it was like pink yeahhhh it will be strawberry but gross especially when they put you on a adult dose so it’s like 4 spoon fulls 😂
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Omg it is soo cold so suddenly 😭. I need more fat on me but dont want it. Lol
    (in spolier incase anyones annoyed by the typical its cold british rant lol

It definitely has been cold today. I understand how you feel

because I want more fat on me. But mine is not ED related slimness. It is high metabolism.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Headaches are gonna be the death of me
  • Options
    Fml my head hurts so much. 

Overthinking literally hurts my brain
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Trigger warning !!!!

um. Ive been accidently taking More folic acid than i was prescribed. I got confused with how many iron pills they said to take in comparrassion to folic acid. I was prescribed them awhile ago. It i didnt take them. Had blood tests recently that i dont think was bad. But rhought id take what was prescribed anyway. I thought taking them may help embarrassing problem- dont ask why lol just thought keep body healthy may stay health even tho no idea how would work. Um now what do i do. Is this why my chest is hurting and have massive headache.  Ive only realise because i found the box of where they say how much to take. Omg dying. Its only been like a few days. Not even a week Do i ring 111?
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Do i ring 111?
    I'd recommended you do just to be safe x
  • Options
    Will do thank you!
  • Options
    Miss communication pisses me off
  • Options
    Sister just asked if ive lost weight 😶😶😶. Glad its noticable but now theyre concerned. 😭
  • Options
    Triggered by eastenders story:(
  • Options
    I text Samaritans hours ago and never got a reply and now I just feel like a burden and I should text again but my feelings of being a burden are stopping me. They've really helped me and not being texted back after 6 hours is really bothering me :/

I feel like support places are giving up and it's making me angry.
    Should I just become a statistic failed by everyone?
  • Options
    Every night I don't want to go to sleep because I'll have to wake up to the same exhausting pain. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Omg i know i shouldnt laugh but looll
    teddy went into the garden when there was a cat. The cat has got so scared its climbed to the top of the tree and just staying there 
  • Options
    Builders from nextdoor are actually pissing me off, no you can not park on my drive. The language is awful and they've been using drills since 8am
  • Options
    Just when I think I'm finally being listened to, I get fucking made to feel Iike shit for trying to talk about how I'm feeling.
    Might as well just fucking disappear at this point
  • Options
    Had a proper lazy day and didnt showrr this morning and did my make up in my bed. And put my hair up to cover the fact ive got two day hair lol. But made it to town and about to start work. But i feel proper gross and horrible. Should of just showered :(
  • Options
    Absolutely raging and fucking can't take shit anymore. 
    Forever dealing with shit alone. 
  • Options
    Ugh. I'm out with my Gran and the bus home has broken down. We have to get the train which gets us back a lot later and will be packed full of people. Not in the mood but oh well I guess :joy: